Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

jposmak Jun 22, 2019 12:23pm | Post# 8521

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys , a few people start send msg about the group this is good news

what i need to setup your chart on the VPS

the picture and image as look like the ex

a full description with the indicator and timeframes
your set file for dashboard

try to dedicated 100% fidelity on your settings

could send the files to email : jposmak@gmail.com

we will fx pro as server
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 847
Size:  35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 66 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 369 KB

jposmak Jun 22, 2019 12:43pm | Post# 8522

just a remind for the newbies

- Triggers (5) = BidRatio, BSR, RS, GAP, Strength%
- Trends (6) = Candles, HeikenAshi, PSAR, Maddash(MTF moving averages), HeatMap, Bias.
- Filters (7) = MTA, ADR, PSO, RSI, CCI, Pivots Points, ADX.

Husky77 Jun 22, 2019 1:07pm | Post# 8523

{quote} Another update on set4. Since ongoing basket has reached the Lock limit P6-L6 maximum (9% profit has locked 7,5%), I have extended the TP from 12% to 15% and modified the basket locks P4-P6 (highlighted in red). Looking forward to see how long will this train ride {image} {image}
this is typical trending market reaction of indicators who usual have enough lag. You must work on this if you want to avoid future problems when market will consolidate and things will get a bit more complicated.
In this example you are with almost all orders (less 2) on short which tells me is a strong trend. regarding MM from my own experience i can tell you lock feature fail on long term because once you lock profit+hit and clean out all orders at one given price levels on many pairs in same time ... this will give freeway to EAX mix to open new basket of new orders.this may put you in trouble if currencies price is about to enter in consolidation zones and you are just open with fresh basket which may go in red very fast. you must develop an exit strategy totally or almost totally different from entry rules.
I was playing for years on this with many indicators/pins/ mixes and even with non public stuff really complex stuff and i can tell you one sure thing and that is a big fail on long term unless you start to change the way you look at market.
Since some good time i realized i must get things way more simplified down to the basic and avoid to full chart with useless indicators who only have big lag and instead to help they make useless noise. I just realized i look at the charts in the way of the indicators i had on it which is totally wrong view.
dont take my comment in a wrong way,i really respect your dedication and work on your stuff just to make great results,but even if i watch with cool interest i still see things i've done long time before. will watch on your development and of course i wish you luck.
cheer up!

jposmak Jun 22, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 8524

For a Reason start get the attention of big players

Husky77 Jun 22, 2019 6:09pm | Post# 8525

For a Reason start get the attention of big players
think so?

jposmak Jun 23, 2019 4:42pm | Post# 8526

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, this week I will slow down a bit, Time frame will be 1d but then i will create a few more charts on same strategy with much more less timeframe 1h
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 149 KB

antoan Jun 24, 2019 4:56am | Post# 8527

{quote} Thanks for posting that. I was hoping to see your session information block. Perhaps it is hidden or off the screen somewhere. Should look something like this. {image} See how it says closed after the session time. When it says closed AUTO is red. What do you have in your SESSION settings, mine looks like this. {image}
Did you check the screen shot and the EAX rpoperties I sen't oyu?
No any ideas yet?

jagzuk Jun 24, 2019 5:08am | Post# 8528

{quote} Did you check the screen shot and the EAX rpoperties I sen't oyu? No any ideas yet?

Nothing obvious. You settings show a weekly session, so you would expect AUTO to be red at the weekend, but green whilst the market is open.

I presume you have tried all of these:?

1. Restarted your computer
  2. Check the MT4 tabs and logs for relevant messages
  3. Cleared all Global Variables
  4. Reset the EA to defaults
  5. Installed another clean copy of MT4 and checked the EA in that.

antoan Jun 24, 2019 6:20am | Post# 8529

{quote} Nothing obvious. You settings show a weekly session, so you would expect AUTO to be red at the weekend, but green whilst the market is open. I presume you have tried all of these:? Restarted your computer Check the MT4 tabs and logs for relevant messages Cleared all Global Variables Reset the EA to defaults Installed another clean copy of MT4 and checked the EA in that.
Identified the problem. As I thought it is falty history.

devidas14 Jun 24, 2019 7:19am | Post# 8530

Dear Sir,
DBMultiASM(10230)devX201511272338b.exe This file is not running error come FFNewsCache Error : File Download Please give me a new solutions or updated file.
I already downlaod in chart ForceLoadHistoricalData(ASM) this completed.
Please send New Updated File in this mail { email address deleted by staff }
Thanks
Regaeds
Devidas

LifeHunt3r Jun 24, 2019 12:59pm | Post# 8531

Dear Sir, DBMultiASM(10230)devX201511272338b.exe This file is not running error come
Devidas,

I want to seriously encourage you to do a lot more reading before you post again here (or anywhere else on forexfactory for that matter). To begin your studies, I suggest the first page of this thread. Look specifically for keywords like "Latest EAX update".

Thank you.

blamshakk Jun 24, 2019 7:21pm | Post# 8532

hey Danapster

any updates with test 32?

thanks, blam

Another Test {image} Settings {image} {image} {image}

jposmak Jun 25, 2019 2:29am | Post# 8533

4 Attachment(s)
Good morning Guys, this early morning the strategy pick up the EUR/USD buy 1D, as I said let's slow down the process long term relationship
ps USD/CHF was open manually ( by mistake )

all the Pins is in 1 day
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 127 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 36 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 27 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 24 KB

jposmak Jun 25, 2019 7:23am | Post# 8534

4 Attachment(s)
meantime .... just putting some water on the Plants sorry pips

this is some examples of the entry
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 117 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 30 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 23 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 23 KB

LifeHunt3r Jun 25, 2019 10:30am | Post# 8535

{quote} Can somebody please assist. I have csDash in indicator folder and loaded on EAX chart, which is working fine. I have installed csDash2EAX in PIN folder-allocated PIN 2 but it's not showing. What could the issue be? I've installed other PIN before and they are all working?
Johannes,

I hope you don't mind, but I'm answering your question here as it is EAX related and the csDash thread only deals with the indicator and not the PIN. FXMadness was kind enough to post it there for us for easy access, but you won't find the answers there.

Firstly, are you using the latest version of csDash2EAX?
Could you also post some screenshots of your PIN settings as well as your EAX & csDash screen?
Are there any error messages in Expert/Journal terminal?

Cheers

Lee

rumbaut Jun 25, 2019 6:36pm | Post# 8536

Hello to all here

I found new tool that communicate via PIN with EAX. You can find it in the following thread :

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=920786

Regards
Jose

brunocsl Jun 26, 2019 11:29am | Post# 8537

1 Attachment(s)
should not have activated the trailing stop?

Click to Enlarge

Name: Trailling.jpg
Size: 590 KB

jposmak Jun 26, 2019 12:03pm | Post# 8538

1 Attachment(s)
you can see a bad day, I can see a strategy in progress
Click to Enlarge

Size: 82 KB

brunocsl Jun 27, 2019 11:55am | Post# 8539

you can see a bad day, I can see a strategy in progress {image}
Please, somebody help me, am I doing something wrong? Why does not the trailling stop work?

jposmak Jun 27, 2019 12:25pm | Post# 8540

{quote} Please, somebody help me, am I doing something wrong? Why does not the trailling stop work?
on the past people also struggle with that,

i never used that, apologize, try to use only the trail for Dax otherwise put a generic trail EA

© Forex Factory