Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

LifeHunt3r Feb 24, 2019 8:03am | Post# 8021

Aeseme,

Possibly another bug in version Uploaded Feb 19, 2019 15:54...

<CHART MANAGEMENT>
CSV template, timeframe to open charts

Mine is set to DefaultDash,M15 but EAX opens Default,M15.

Can someone else please confirm?

JamesCaror Feb 24, 2019 9:15am | Post# 8022

just a update ... and counting acc with 2.5k first template in 4h $ -81,80 dd 3.4%floating close in profit $11,74 pin 12 second Template 1h $ - 45.62 dd 1.89% floating close in profit $31,52 pin 34 third template 30m $ 35.72 dd 1.495 floating close in profit 48,17 pin 56 4th template is a mix and matching with entry 4h/1h/30m pin 1 3 5 $ - 27.10 dd 1.13 floating close $ -0,42 doing ok i guess {image} {image} {image} {image} {image}
NIce Result...
Can you give any hint about pin 1 3 5...because your signal coming on pin 2,4,6..?
May be manual trading..
Any way result is important..
Keep it up...

nangkring Feb 24, 2019 9:18am | Post# 8023

1 Attachment(s)
This pin indicates if price (at close of candle) is above (buy) or below (sell) of the selected Moving Average of each pair (28 pairs). You can choose the period, the method (SMA, EMA, etc) and the applied price for calculation of the MA (close, high, low, etc). Changes that happen during the current candle are irrelevant; the pin only signals the situation which already existed at close of the previous candle and changes in that previous situation generate a new signal only at the close of the candle in which the change happens. First warning:...
For broker can't open 28 pairs, for me just 27 pairs exclude NZDCHF and it added with broker suffix.
Place file PIN.mqh inside Indicators folder and PIN_MovingAveragecross_27 pairs.mq4 inside PINS folder.
PIN_MovingAverage cross_27 pairs.mq4

tillionaire Feb 24, 2019 12:14pm | Post# 8024

I am look for someone Brave enough to create a Pin based on this indicator {file} {file} {file} {file}
What is the strategy, do you have a screenshot of the template with an entry example?

jposmak Feb 24, 2019 12:42pm | Post# 8025

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} NIce Result... Can you give any hint about pin 1 3 5...because your signal coming on pin 2,4,6..? May be manual trading.. Any way result is important.. Keep it up...
Hi that where my Hide PIN , i will test further and update the results and i will share and release with most loyal contributors on the Forum

*Reason
people just arrive here and do not have clue what we are doing and pop me up tons of PM msg is not fair for us ( tester just release the goods results for the Lazy ones )

i love to build a good and real friends s here to share ideas share indicators and request a PIn for further test.
pin 1 3 5 ( enigma )
pin 2 4 6 is jagzfx snr in 4h 1h 30m Mix
Click to Enlarge

Name: PINFXFAC.png
Size: 350 KB

jposmak Feb 24, 2019 1:11pm | Post# 8026

{quote} What is the strategy, do you have a screenshot of the template with an entry example?
this is so far a great indicators if we can transform in Pin we can mix and match with different ones the n we will build the strategy on top , then we can create a Print money machine , we are the tester we just need someone can buid the Pins

Creators x tester = $$$$$

JamesCaror Feb 24, 2019 10:27pm | Post# 8027

{quote} Hi that where my Hide PIN , i will test further and update the results and i will share and release with most loyal contributors on the Forum *Reason people just arrive here and do not have clue what we are doing and pop me up tons of PM msg is not fair for us ( tester just release the goods results for the Lazy ones ) i love to build a good and real friends s here to share ideas share indicators and request a PIn for further test. pin 1 3 5 ( enigma ) pin 2 4 6 is jagzfx snr in 4h 1h 30m Mix {image}
Thanks Jposmak..
Have a green pips..

jposmak Feb 25, 2019 3:51am | Post# 8028

6 Attachment(s)
Good Morning every one just an update for the week on the strategy we are doing ,
1 4h snr w1 /4h +PIN
2 1h snr w1 /1h +PIN
3 30mn snr w1 /30m + PIN with pfzt w1 activated ( try to avoid midle area )
4 PIN MIX 4h/1h/30m
add new template
15 m snr w1/15m+snr d1/15m + pin

* my guess usdcad will go further down
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 342 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 368 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 341 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot4.png
Size: 324 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot5.png
Size: 351 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot6.png
Size: 162 KB

LifeHunt3r Feb 25, 2019 6:47am | Post# 8029

2 Attachment(s)
For those who trade higher TF's where PINS don't come and go every few seconds, this simple little indi might help you with entries. (Indi has more advanced functions than what I use it for, but I won't go into that here).
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019.02.25_1.png
Size: 271 KB

Place BasketChart indi on the same chart as your EAX (or any other chart). Enter pairs and trade direction (buy/sell) according to the PIN you are trading.
In the example, I entered the pairs according to my PIN 9. "Weight" is much more than just positive for green PINS and negative for red PINS, but study weight of individual pairs in a basket in your own time... For now, just use +1 for green and -1 for red pairs. The indi will then create a small chart below your EAX board and you can use simple trendlines to time your entry for low drawdown. On the example, I entered when price moved past the first trendline on the chart for a low DD and some good pips.

Unfortunately you have to make changes to the indi every time a new PIN appears. With high TF signals this is not a problem very often, but it will annoy you on lower TF's. Maybe some of you clever coders can modify the indi to read a specific PIN and update it automatically (or lock the selection). Mmmm.... Maybe sometime we will have an offline chart indi that reads PINS to create a proper offline chart...

Enjoy

Lee

BasketChart.mq4

edwardfabian Feb 25, 2019 7:01am | Post# 8030

Hey guys! Currently reading on page 27 of this thread. I'm not a coder, I do understand a bit how MT4 works and I know how to make indicators. Anyway, just wanted to know if anyone can share the thread or post on adding personal PINs. I saw how to add the MADash but what about adding personal or custom PINs? Thanks!

jposmak Feb 25, 2019 10:06am | Post# 8031

1 Attachment(s)
update usd cad in 30 min close the position in 1h keeped position strong

early i sayd is gonna be down guessing luckily i was wrong

100 pip on the wallet not bad Monday ,

the 4h continues quite only one position open CADJPN SELL +24 PIPS
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 326 KB

jposmak Feb 25, 2019 10:12am | Post# 8032

2 Attachment(s)
i am showing a good side of strategy and the bad

bad audusd
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 345 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 202 KB

jposmak Feb 25, 2019 5:52pm | Post# 8033

2 Attachment(s)
can some one explain why this fuction change the colour
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 923
Size:  5 KB
Name:  Screenshot3.png
Views: 921
Size:  4 KB

Sky77 Feb 25, 2019 5:55pm | Post# 8034

can some one explain why this fuction change the colour {image} {image}
when number of orders you set are meet then auto became red and will not take new trades,or when eax is out of trading schedule you set,or when trades/pair are meet ...
is showing you that auto is ON but eax will do what you set it to do respecting filters and param you set.

PayItForward Feb 25, 2019 6:45pm | Post# 8035

can some one explain why this fuction change the colour {image} {image}
... and also if the number of baskets has been met, e.g. you have it set to 1 win or 1 loss the Auto will change to Red when either of those criteria is met

behold34 Feb 27, 2019 9:57am | Post# 8036

1 Attachment(s)
Been out of the trading game for a while due to personal issues but always liked the DASH EA. So far I am using 2 pins. The HAS and the BidRatio Chart. Yesterday was a good day lost only $14 *demo* account but starting out with a real exprections of using only $300. Rest the pins and EA at the start of the NY trading. All my pins have the base sets i haven't tinkered with anything.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCHFH1.png
Size: 152 KB

behold34 Feb 27, 2019 10:58am | Post# 8037

1 Attachment(s)
So far so good. Had to manually open these trades since none the signals triggered but this isn't a set and forget EA.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDCHFH2.png
Size: 156 KB

balakishorem Feb 27, 2019 4:21pm | Post# 8038

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi. You have a SELL signal which is correct with the current logic and your settings. i.e. The threshold setting of 20 will prevent a SELL signal below 20, and prevent a BUY signal above 80, but you have a SELL signal above 80 - anticipating the price reversal. Again, that's the current logic. I will add the other requested modes in the next version.
Hi Jagzuk,

is there a latest version?

i tried the version in this post and noted that the levels and crossing did not work and incorrect trade was triggered.
i have set signal cross to true. my trade is triggered on CHFJPY 30 min, below 80 and there was no crossing over.

can you please help me with this?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 21.13.56.png
Size: 201 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2019-02-27 at 21.20.32.png
Size: 57 KB

PayItForward Feb 27, 2019 5:49pm | Post# 8039

1 Attachment(s)
@Aeseme
It appears that the Sit On Hands ... Only Add To Profitable Rows opens a new order on positive pips even if the Profit $ shows negative.
Leave it to you to decide if this is classed as a bug.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Only add to profitable.png
Size: 9 KB

balakishorem Feb 28, 2019 7:46pm | Post# 8040

1 Attachment(s)
Hi aeseme,

Can you please help me why my dashboard is not properly displaying?

I have got the fonts installed.

Regards,
Bala
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 132 KB

© Forex Factory