Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

edwardfabian Jan 24, 2019 12:51pm | Post# 7881

Got it to work. Thanks everyone for the help!

aeseme Jan 24, 2019 1:55pm | Post# 7882

Hi there, First I want to say this is a lovely dashboard. Thanks to author and contributors.
Welcome
But I've noticed a bug with RSI values. I'm trying to put 70/30 values but it keeps the default 55.75 / 25.45 displayed on dashboard. And sometimes it displays 0.0/0.0 (i have to reset to default, display RSI, confirm, and then I can load my own settings)
Please, check this and tell me if you have same problem.
Thanks
These are CSV fields, thus to get 70/30 you have to input 70,100/0,30 as stated there (CSV MIN,MAX).
Assuming you are doing it correctly (can't read that clear enough in your post), I have in fact found a kind of bug by there.
As a workaround by the time being, use numbers with same digits in each field, i.e.: 070,100 and 00,30

aeseme Jan 24, 2019 2:05pm | Post# 7883

{quote} @ aeseme OK, assume you have %ADR(10) TP set at 100 and the %ADR (10) SL set at -100 OR
you have set your PIP TP & SL ... a trade has been opened and the settings in the Trade Window are as they should be as per the EAX setting.
Now use EAX to change the %ADR to say 50% and you will see in the trade window that both the SL & TP go to zero instead of the correct setting as per EAX.
This was a bug before and you did fix it but somehow it has returned...
Now I managed to reproduce it, thank you for the detailed report.

ejsellers Jan 25, 2019 12:40am | Post# 7884

AESEME - Just wanted to say Thank you for this wonderful tool. I don't think I ever said it

To All: Are there any PINS that will sell 1/2 of a position and or 1/2 the basket after it reaches a target?

Also, Is there any way to set Basket TP as a % instead of a dollar amount?

jposmak Jan 26, 2019 3:51pm | Post# 7885

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All very wise words from Huskky 77 , some one asking for a setup someone ask or a juice some one asking for a dummy for mammy , please give some respect to Husky 77 he one the oldest guys on forex factory i know , before you guys asking for easy setup i believe he will share his setup with honest people and loyal people to him ( my view ).

please if you arrive now and see this people showing a proffit dashboard , is not for day and night is a month of hard working setup exchange suggestion , do not be shame in fail , asking for help and not results . more you share your failling more will understand this powerfull toolllllllllllllllll.

can i make a request Aeseme , could you create a pin with this indicator, people are saying they are in reliable indicator , "please newbies do not buy or sell on the arrow"

thanks
+++Agimat Reversal_.mq4

Husky77 Jan 27, 2019 6:43am | Post# 7886

Hi All very wise words from Huskky 77 , some one asking for a setup someone ask or a juice some one asking for a dummy for mammy , please give some respect to Husky 77 he one the oldest guys on forex factory i know , before you guys asking for easy setup i believe he will share his setup with honest people and loyal people to him ( my view ). please if you arrive now and see this people showing a proffit dashboard , is not for day and night is a month of hard working setup exchange suggestion , do not be shame in fail , asking for help and not results...
thx for nice words, i have no set to share cos my auto tests are based on tools not available for public. regarding EAX settings i always consider a mistake to be new on this and just take ready set from someone to go on.This is a complex trade manager tool and to learn to work with it you must start from 0, from default settings ,learn each function and play with.Only like this you will be able to not lose money later when you will choose to manage in real account.

regarding your request to Aeseme i think you need to specify some rules and more details about that indi so the coder to know what rules to make for valid signals. It will be a waste i only guess cos if youre looking back all those buy above line,buy at cross or buy at arrow ,or buy next candle after arrow etc didnt worked. Market is dynamic way more we think as little retailers ,and simple colorful indicators will never be able to help squeeze decent pips from market situations. The first thing that can save you and make a difference as a trader is MM-Money Management, rest is not really so complex and depend on each trader experience. Market give opportunities every day,you just need to have clear charts and mind to see it and take decent advantage from it.

cheer up!

liquidice Jan 27, 2019 11:13am | Post# 7887

Hi All very wise words from Huskky 77 , some one asking for a setup someone ask or a juice some one asking for a dummy for mammy , please give some respect to Husky 77 he one the oldest guys on forex factory i know , before you guys asking for easy setup i believe he will share his setup with honest people and loyal people to him ( my view ). please if you arrive now and see this people showing a proffit dashboard , is not for day and night is a month of hard working setup exchange suggestion , do not be shame in fail , asking for help and not results...
Looks like a zig zag indi to me, it repaints, becareful.

Husky77 Jan 27, 2019 11:19am | Post# 7888

{quote} Looks like a zig zag indi to me, it repaints, becareful.
didnt looked at that ,but if is zigzag based then have no place on my charts.

liquidice Jan 27, 2019 11:24am | Post# 7889

{quote} didnt looked at that ,but if is zigzag based then have no place on my charts.
Exactly

rolandojno Jan 29, 2019 8:13am | Post# 7890

1 Attachment(s)
Does someone help me set the PINS? The image below also does not appear. I have followed the video several times but without having the table that some show here.

Thank you
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture5.PNG
Size: 118 KB

Husky77 Jan 29, 2019 11:49am | Post# 7891

Does someone help me set the PINS? The image below also does not appear. I have followed the video several times but without having the table that some show here. Thank you {image}
seems youe dont know yet what that means from your screenshot you point, i advise you to keep reading about this dash and how people here use it.
that you show there is just a visual heatmap , have nothing to do with PIN's signal.
If you will read that ' table'' it says CSM ,so is a CSM heatmap,go find it in your own eax settings panel.
DONT use out of box settings i posted some time ago if you dont know to work with this tool from default settings.

jposmak Jan 29, 2019 7:26pm | Post# 7892

Does someone help me set the PINS? The image below also does not appear. I have followed the video several times but without having the table that some show here. Thank you {image}
Husky i will ask for your permission

Let me say ,
pins you add for different source like a extra indicator
csm is build inside of the dashboard , press f7 and will see a lot of option , then you can tunne in the way you like.

whats the part read everthing before asking question ????

jposmak Jan 29, 2019 7:32pm | Post# 7893

1 Attachment(s)
just compare two charts with two different indicators , maybe worth create a pin with then

google

super arrow ex4
angimat reversal ( coulbe be zigzag ) with a different name
Click to Enlarge

Name: CHART-2.jpg
Size: 298 KB

jposmak Jan 29, 2019 7:42pm | Post# 7894

1 Attachment(s)
on my previous post i do have a audnzd open position here is the setup "patient is a long way to make proffit on the forex "
Click to Enlarge

Name: CHART-2.jpg
Size: 404 KB

jposmak Jan 29, 2019 7:55pm | Post# 7895

1 Attachment(s)
As been requested some pins , before , ive been told the way to specify with more details my plans , if some one could create a pin with this strategy i will be over the moon.

thas work in many time frames as long you find the correct trend , you can do hedge grid or open a single position

if someone can improve the template i will be accept any suggestion ( fail in trying is not fail )

i hope is not a Christmas tree my chart
Click to Enlarge

Name: CHART.jpg
Size: 213 KB

Husky77 Jan 30, 2019 1:45am | Post# 7896

{quote} Husky i will ask for your permission Let me say , pins you add for different source like a extra indicator csm is build inside of the dashboard , press f7 and will see a lot of option , then you can tunne in the way you like. whats the part read everthing before asking question ????
you dont need ask my permission mate or any permission to anyone talk,youre free to do whatever you consider and talk what you like

darlight20 Jan 30, 2019 3:37am | Post# 7897

1 Attachment(s)
hello @ husky77 am finding it dificult to place a buy or sell order on dashfibo v3.30 after successfully instally it on my mt4 ,please i need your help
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurusd-h1-alpari-international-limited-4.png
Size: 107 KB

Husky77 Jan 30, 2019 6:13am | Post# 7898

1 Attachment(s)
hello @ husky77 am finding it dificult to place a buy or sell order on dashfibo v3.30 after successfully instally it on my mt4 ,please i need your help {image}
thats DD dashboard and i dont use it,but you may go look into settings see if you have everything needed enabled,or your mt4 autotrade might be disabled. otherwise i cant help you as when i trade i use the buttons bellow ...
good luck!
Name:  Screenshot_2.jpg
Views: 657
Size:  19 KB

scalpfx Jan 30, 2019 7:12am | Post# 7899

{quote} thats DD dashboard and i dont use it,but you may go look into settings see if you have everything needed enabled,or your mt4 autotrade might be disabled. otherwise i cant help you as when i trade i use the buttons bellow ... good luck! {image}
Hi Husky,

I've been meaning to ask you about the indicator you use to show closed trades history with pips on your charts. Is that a custom one or something I can find in FF? I've been searching. Would appreciate your response. Thanks

Husky77 Jan 30, 2019 7:18am | Post# 7900

{quote} Hi Husky, I've been meaning to ask you about the indicator you use to show closed trades history with pips on your charts. Is that a custom one or something I can find in FF? I've been searching. Would appreciate your response. Thanks
is a paid indi from mql, but you can find something good enough for free in ff i am sure like orders indicator,or orders plot etc

© Forex Factory