Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

Danapster Jan 11, 2019 2:51am | Post# 7821

thanks to Danapster for your setup Coral from 9 Oct 2018 to 7 Nov 2018 5/24 Auto {image} {image}
Hi CPIPS,

Complements of the New Year to you and everybody else working on the Dashboard.

Is the setup still performing well?

Gentlepips Jan 12, 2019 1:20am | Post# 7822

{quote} {quote} Try the just uploaded one, and BTW, if the suffix is auto-detected, avoid adding it to every symbol when using a custom list....
@aeseme, you are a marvel. Listening, updating and giving freely. This thread is going to be a life and game changer for me. Thanks for sharing.
To all the contributors, Weldon!

Lazar83 Jan 13, 2019 5:32pm | Post# 7823

Guys does anyone have MACD pin, value >0 is a buy signal and value <0 is a sell signal. And manually input on default macd parameter same as on default mt4 macd indicator.

I was digging in through thread but didn't find pin like that. If someone have something like this please share.

PayItForward Jan 13, 2019 11:47pm | Post# 7824

CsDash2EAX PIN
I have looked but can't find an updated EAX2CsDash PIN, FXMadness did make one but that has expired, anyone know where there is a non-expiry one.
Thanks appreciated
PS: I know you can make settings in EAX that approximate H4 CSDash but I am after H1 & H4 settings.

Geoffrey1989 Jan 14, 2019 1:03pm | Post# 7825

Hello,

I have a cool indicator that gives buy and sell signals
Now i would like to add that as a pin... Anyway i can make a pin or turn it into a pin?

Thanks

Sky77 Jan 14, 2019 1:57pm | Post# 7826

Hello, I have a cool indicator that gives buy and sell signals Now i would like to add that as a pin... Anyway i can make a pin or turn it into a pin? Thanks
Use iCustom if you know or get in contact with a coder and make it pin,test it on your own side and decide later what to do next

Gentlepips Jan 14, 2019 2:36pm | Post# 7827

{quote}I just tried with new update and everything seems to be working again. Thanks Aeseme !
Can you please share your setting?

Thanks in advance!

PipFlak Jan 15, 2019 2:48am | Post# 7828

{quote} Can you please share your setting? Thanks in advance!
Sorry but I am constantly changing settings and swapping pin indicators in and out. Wouldn't do you much good. Just start with the latest dashboard build and read this site for ideas. It's a pain I know but it's the only way to learn.

PayItForward Jan 15, 2019 5:11am | Post# 7829

@Aeseme
You did fix it once but in the latest is still an issue as shown here:
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post11670998

PayItForward Jan 15, 2019 5:17am | Post# 7830

{quote} Sorry but I am constantly changing settings and swapping pin indicators in and out. Wouldn't do you much good. Just start with the latest dashboard build and read this site for ideas. It's a pain I know but it's the only way to learn.
@PipFlak
In the interests of sharing here on FF can you share your settings and template as you mentioned here in 8235
Appreciated

PipFlak Jan 15, 2019 12:57pm | Post# 7831

{quote} @PipFlak In the interests of sharing here on FF can you share your settings and template as you mentioned here in 8235 Appreciated
That setting did not work well the following week and I had to change it along with some of the indicators and I had to manually close trades. I just changed it again after a couple of losses. I am basically just using JagzFX MUX, JagzFX SNR, ADX and a stochastic pin (all indicators on this site for overbought oversold) right now and Simple Daily Trend Reversal strategy when the market is ranging. SDTR does not work well when the market is in a strong trend. For strong trends I was turning on the pivot point on the SNR and taking bounces (the 300 pips I made that week) but taking bounces off the pivot point is very iffy and I think I was just lucky.For ranging markets turn the pivot point off and trade the SDTR strategy. If what I am doing now works consistently I will post my settings. If you don't know what the SDTR is look here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=864690

PD: I am also using JagzFX MEGA FX threshold set to .2 and 5m,15m,30m,60m tf.

braintheboss Jan 15, 2019 1:27pm | Post# 7832

{quote} That setting did not work well the following week and I had to change it along with some of the indicators and I had to manually close trades. I just changed it again after a couple of losses. I am basically just using JagzFX MUX, JagzFX SNR, ADX and a stochastic pin (all indicators on this site for overbought oversold) right now and Simple Daily Trend Reversal strategy when the market is ranging. SDTR does not work well when the market is in a strong trend. For strong trends I was turning on the pivot point on the SNR and taking bounces...
I think maybe you are slighly stressed trading...

PipFlak Jan 15, 2019 1:43pm | Post# 7833

{quote} I think maybe you are slighly stressed trading...
Yeah this market is driving me nuts. I can't even remember what I was doing two weeks ago. I have to come up with something that works in both kinds of markets and so far I haven't found it.

braintheboss Jan 15, 2019 2:16pm | Post# 7834

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yeah this market is driving me nuts. I can't even remember what I was doing two weeks ago. I have to come up with something that works in both kinds of markets and so far I haven't found it.
You can see the effect of use a dynamic system. The fall not idea which kind of system, but the recovery is my base. We still working in exits but works quite well now

PD: Second TE recovery is just VERTICAL
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_Chrome_20190115-191012.png
Size: 1.0 MB

PipFlak Jan 15, 2019 2:29pm | Post# 7835

{quote} You can see the effect of use a dynamic system. The fall not idea which kind of system, but the recovery is my base. We still working in exits but works quite well now PD: Second TE recovery is just VERTICAL {image}
Brain you and Husky are on a completely different level than me. I am still taking baby steps when it comes to a dynamic system. I am limited by the indicators at my disposal and I am basically just experimenting at this point but I will figure it out if it kills me(not really). I am on a mission.

PD: The JagzFX SNR does not seem to match Davit's pivot indicator so I don't know if this is good or bad yet.

PayItForward Jan 15, 2019 5:49pm | Post# 7836

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Brain you and Husky are on a completely different level than me. I am still taking baby steps when it comes to a dynamic system. I am limited by the indicators at my disposal and I am basically just experimenting at this point but I will figure it out if it kills me(not really). I am on a mission. PD: The JagzFX SNR does not seem to match Davit's pivot indicator so I don't know if this is good or bad yet.
@PipFlak
First thanks for your previous response ...
Second, see below comparison Voty Pivot made for Davit, JagzFX (offset adjusted) compared with Investing Fib Pivot ... all exactly the same.
Hope this helps
Click to Enlarge

Name: Pivots Voty JagzFx.png
Size: 88 KB

PipFlak Jan 15, 2019 6:33pm | Post# 7837

{quote} @PipFlak First thanks for your previous response ... Second, see below comparison Voty Pivot made for Davit, JagzFX (offset adjusted) compared with Investing Fib Pivot ... all exactly the same. Hope this helps {image}
Yes thanks.

PD: I am also using ratio strength and gap on stock settings along with BQ direction arrows on D1,H4 and H1. This gets me close enough to GVC CSM unless you know better ones.I haven't tried the csm indicator yet so don't know how well it works.

aeseme Jan 16, 2019 11:00am | Post# 7838

{quote} What I'm really looking forward to is MARTIN's introduction to the DashBoard. https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post11630403 While it is not, I use other developments. Getting rich slowly ... . In any case, from my subjective point of view, introducing the option will give a rebirth to the Board! I'm gonna use all my brain for that.
This has introduced some brainstorming for and against, thus I guess it might require some further deepen.

What I can say beforehand is that the originally proposed method is at least frightening since i.e., starting with 0.01 [multiplier=2] will reach 1.28 on #8, 5.12 on #10... and so on... then... guess how big an account must be to survive this?

Sequence of orders following this scary method with multiplier=2 (previous order's lot multiplier):
0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.08, 0.16, 0.32, 0.64, 1.28, 2.56, 5.12, 10.24 ....

Perhaps alternatives might be discussed...

(lot #orders multiplier) [multiplier=2]
0.01, 0.02, 0.04, 0.06, 0.08, 0.10, 0.12, 0.14, 0.16, 0.18, 0.20,..

(following Fibonacci sequence)
0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.05, 0.08, 0.13, 0.21, 0.34, 0.55, 0.89, 1.44,..

(proposed by kobra101 here, but without readable method)
0.01, 0.02, 0.03, 0.04, 0.06, 0.08, 0.11, 0.14, 0.18, 0.23, 0.29,..

Regardless of the method, it is clear that it is something that requires quite strict rules that go beyond the simply fact of introducing a multiplier...
By the way, discussing this doesn't mean it have a future assured, it's more an evaluation, a try to weigh what we have in favor as well as against...

aeseme Jan 16, 2019 11:01am | Post# 7839

If anyone could share a multiple pin dashpin or pin mixer, would be great help.
Look for the jagzuk's MUX PIN at his own thread here.

aeseme Jan 16, 2019 11:01am | Post# 7840

{quote} Hello Aeseme First, thanks for your continuous support to us. After last update i am getting this under expert tab and the dash no open orders {image}
Make sure that your internet connection is reliable and also that you have an stable link to the broker's server you are currently connected to.

© Forex Factory