Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Dashboard EAX (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595)

jaisis21 Sep 18, 2017 9:10pm | Post# 6481

{quote} can you use this for pips to daily open https://goo.gl/te3Yoc
Thank you very much! I will check it and try to make PIN for this indicator.

atm since 05:05 GMT = No stop {image}
@pipsy, nice result, you may try to have some testing or make a system on how to exit. base on my previous tests, 100-200 pips is achievable. What is your broker and broker's server time in GMT?

pipsy7 Sep 18, 2017 9:46pm | Post# 6482

1 Attachment(s)
What is your broker and broker's server time in GMT?[/quote]

IC MKTS = GMT +3
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 206 KB

jaisis21 Sep 18, 2017 10:53pm | Post# 6483

1 Attachment(s)
entries were opened at around GMT 01:10

Click to Enlarge

Name: tdi ccfp.PNG
Size: 170 KB

What is your broker and broker's server time in GMT?
-------7 IC MKTS = GMT +3 {image}[/quote]

thanks for the info. I am using also a broker with the same GMT server time, GMT 3

nas92 Sep 19, 2017 6:21am | Post# 6484

{quote} Same here, not good monday results. {quote} Hi behold34, noted. thank you for the details. highly appreciated. {quote} Hi nas92, Kindly save the TDI Red Green to the root indicator directory of your MT4. {image}

It's work thank you so much jaisis21 because you helping.

jaisis21 Sep 19, 2017 6:23am | Post# 6485

{quote} It's work thank you so much jaisis21 because you helping.
You're welcome. Kindly post your results using CCFp + TDI as soon as you have tested this system.

pipsy7 Sep 19, 2017 7:03am | Post# 6486

1 Attachment(s)
still d same from yday + No VPS = will keep it runnin till i C 100 us$ Profit

or comes Fri. 5PM EDT [mkts closin time]

i use also this dealer , FXChoicePro = GMT -5
Click to Enlarge

Name: save.png
Size: 206 KB

pipsy7 Sep 19, 2017 8:28am | Post# 6487

@jaisis , atm i've 20 pos. = what's max pos. on def. in this syst. ?

jaisis21 Sep 19, 2017 9:05am | Post# 6488

1 Attachment(s)
@jaisis , atm i've 20 pos. = what's max pos. on def. in this syst. ?
max is 28. you may change the settings as shown below.
Click to Enlarge

Name: dsfasdf.PNG
Size: 186 KB

pipsy7 Sep 19, 2017 10:50am | Post# 6489

k thanks m8 , i'll keep it on 20 = its just on a Very small $ acct.

behold34 Sep 19, 2017 10:59am | Post# 6490

So i m questioning keeping the hourly filter on. I understand the concept that more trades don't equal more money. But in basket trading when the EA closing out a basket. Doesn't that mean that even if it will be a wining trend the EA won't open it. So i am losing out on money and possibly another winning basket. Or is my logic wrong?

vladi28 Sep 19, 2017 12:17pm | Post# 6491

2 Attachment(s)
hi friends ,
i start to use has pin + tdi and rsi ... let see what will happend

and who tdi pin you use ? i see so many signals .
In my case i dont have too much signals and i dont know why
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 53 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 71 KB

nas92 Sep 19, 2017 2:11pm | Post# 6492

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} You're welcome. Kindly post your results using CCFp + TDI as soon as you have tested this system.
Ok jaisis I will post soon my result using CCFP+TDI. But now dont have any entry .

Jaisis I want to ask if the broker time was gmt 2 and what need I to change in setting open season time. I really dont know about time setup. Hope u can help .
Sorry my english not good
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_20170920_015504.jpg
Size: 65 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_20170920_015601.jpg
Size: 278 KB

Windounet Sep 19, 2017 4:59pm | Post# 6493

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

A simple question from a very stupid idiot :-) :

How do i know if auto trading is working ?

Thanks by advance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 351 KB

jaisis21 Sep 19, 2017 5:40pm | Post# 6494

1 Attachment(s)
hi friends , i start to use has pin + tdi and rsi ... let see what will happend and who tdi pin you use ? i see so many signals . In my case i dont have too much signals and i dont know why {image} {image}
hhmmmm, it seems that it is unusual. TDI Red Green is also installed in the root directory of your MT4, right? Can you change all the settings to "true" in the Pin TDI? then, kindly show the indicators list.

{quote} Ok jaisis I will post soon my result using CCFP+TDI. But now dont have any entry . Jaisis I want to ask if the broker time was gmt 2 and what need I to change in setting open season time. I really dont know about time setup. Hope u can help . Sorry my english not good {image} {image}
You have to align the forex GMT time to your local time. you may use this link to check the forex clock and align it to your local time, https://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-tools/forex-clock/

So i m questioning keeping the hourly filter on. I understand the concept that more trades don't equal more money. But in basket trading when the EA closing out a basket. Doesn't that mean that even if it will be a wining trend the EA won't open it. So i am losing out on money and possibly another winning basket. Or is my logic wrong?
The signals given by the template, Daily-Nesta-Final-NONE-7baskets-mid-V5.7, is set up as an intraday trading system. Meaning, all entries will be triggered based on the set up filter such as TDI, RSI, etc. If the requirements based on filters were satisfied, the entries were placed by the EA. It is better to set to close the basket when its target was hit instead of closing only the profitable trades and leaving open the losing trade.

Hi, A simple question from a very stupid idiot :-) : How do i know if auto trading is working ? Thanks by advance. {image}
try to turn off those encircled portion and turn on only 1-2 filters such as Spread and MA, let us see what will happen.
Click to Enlarge

Name: auto.PNG
Size: 547 KB

Windounet Sep 20, 2017 12:18am | Post# 6495

Hi Jaisis and thanks for answer.

I set up all as i saw on your screenshot.
I think that my issue must result on set EAX with the PIN.

I'll be waiting for session start.

Windounet Sep 20, 2017 3:51am | Post# 6496

Finaly I got one entry after setting up as you ask.
I will take a look today.

vladi28 Sep 20, 2017 7:19am | Post# 6497

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} hhmmmm, it seems that it is unusual. TDI Red Green is also installed in the root directory of your MT4, right? Can you change all the settings to "true" in the Pin TDI? then, kindly show the indicators list. {quote} You have to align the forex GMT time to your local time. you may use this link to check the forex clock and align it to your local time, https://www.forex4noobs.com/forex-tools/forex-clock/ {quote} The signals given by the template, Daily-Nesta-Final-NONE-7baskets-mid-V5.7, is set up as an intraday trading system....
Well i was opened yestaday 2 position with this strategy and today was in green 50 pips that was good.
Now ... as you can see i have the pin tdi all put on true its pin number 1
Edit:and the has sets its a 1H (2,1 3,8) ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot3.png
Size: 111 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 77 KB

jaisis21 Sep 20, 2017 7:25am | Post# 6498

{quote} Well i was opened yestaday 2 position with this strategy and today was in green 50 pips that was good. Now ... as you can see i have the pin tdi all put on true its pin number 1 {image}
Based on your image, there is no plugin on PIN1 (Pin Multiple CCFp). Have you opened a new chart and loaded this template, Daily-Nesta-Final-NONE-7baskets-mid-V5.7 without EA XM7?

pipsy7 Sep 20, 2017 8:23am | Post# 6499

1 Attachment(s)
hi jaisis , how did u do yday + 2day m8 - mebbe u like post ur charts ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: well1.png
Size: 239 KB

jaisis21 Sep 20, 2017 8:28am | Post# 6500

1 Attachment(s)
hi jaisis , how did u do yday + 2day m8 - mebbe u like post ur charts ?
I little bit busy with other online business. setting up a system for e-commerce. today's result is around 116 pips, just manual trading using TDI.Click to Enlarge

Name: tdi.PNG
Size: 104 KB

© Forex Factory