Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   Quantum Super Channel (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/567206-quantum-super-channel)

matthew89 Jan 8, 2019 11:29am | Post# 701

Happy new year and I hope all the best in health & properity to you and your famil(y)ies... R&D: This is one of my most serious works - Tops & Bottoms Used it on the EURUSD Live environment to determine behaviour in relation market prices... - lot of work till ahead, Benefits: - no repaint - very strong hold patterns - Sell/Buy after signal Asset: USDZAR, H4. Objective: To see indie behaviour around volatile asset. Volatile assets require higher time frames. Results: It appears market entries & exits can be well judged. Much work ahead still. Major...
Hi Dweb, sorry to ask again! But your Tops & Bottoms indicator looks very interesting, would you be OK to upload the indicator please? Thanks if you do mate.

p.s I understand this indicator is still in R&D, but if you dont mind sharing it that would be awesome man.

matthew89 Jan 16, 2019 6:14pm | Post# 702

{quote} I get goosebumps when I see this... {image} {image}
Hi dweb, sorry to double ask again!!! But could you please upload your Tops & Bottoms indicator, even if it is still in R&D? Looks very interesting and would love to have a look. Thanks again mate.

matthew89 Feb 4, 2019 11:11am | Post# 703

Hi Dweb,

Do you have an update on your Tops & Bottoms indicator as of yet, do you have any more results to share about your interesting custom indicator?

matthew89 May 16, 2019 9:04pm | Post# 704

Happy new year and I hope all the best in health & properity to you and your famil(y)ies... R&D: This is one of my most serious works - Tops & Bottoms Used it on the EURUSD Live environment to determine behaviour in relation market prices... - lot of work till ahead, Benefits: - no repaint - very strong hold patterns - Sell/Buy after signal Asset: USDZAR, H4. Objective: To see indie behaviour around volatile asset. Volatile assets require higher time frames. Results: It appears market entries & exits can be well judged. Much work ahead still. Major...
Hi dweb, any update on your tops & bottoms indicator? Are you ready to share this indicator yet mate?

sikazwe1 Feb 5, 2020 6:46am | Post# 705

how to use it any help just downloaded it

RomanUkraine Aug 10, 2020 8:19am | Post# 706

1 Attachment(s)
Шановні брати.
Будь ласка, допоможіть мені та іншим користувачам, які навчаються торгувати Forex.
Нижче - зображення (екран) з деякими показниками для цієї торгової системи. Чи може хто точніше описати рішення укласти договір про позицію (купити чи продати), коли зявиться внутрішня зірка планки.
Як ціна повинна перетинати горизонтальні лінії?
Тобто ще раз опишіть крок за кроком, що робити (що робити), коли у нас такий стан смуг і каналів, як показано на малюнку.
Прошу вибачення за неточний машинний переклад.
Роман.
Dear brothers.
Please help me and other users who are learning to trade Forex.
Below is an image (screen) with some indicators for this trading system. Can anyone more accurately describe the decision to enter into a position agreement (buy or sell) when the inner bar of the bar appears.
How should the price cross the horizontal lines?
That is, once again describe step by step what to do (what to do) when we have such a state of bands and channels, as shown in the figure.
I apologize for the inaccurate machine translation.Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM5- .png
Size: 83 KB

RomanUkraine Aug 10, 2020 8:23am | Post# 707

MA20 crossed up MA55
And one more clarification regarding the construction of MA20 and MA55
At what prices to build them (opening, closing, medium or other)?
І ще одне уточнення щодо побудови MA20 та MA55
За якими цінами будувати їх (відкриття, закриття, середні чи інші)?

Thank you in advance Roman.

RomanUkraine Aug 10, 2020 8:25am | Post# 708

1 Attachment(s)
Поки готував пост. На Вашу думку ціна буде і далі рости?
While preparing the post. In your opinion, will the price continue to rise?Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM5.png
Size: 92 KB

dweb Sep 16, 2020 5:19am | Post# 709

1 Attachment(s)
Gold, Daily

Forecast: Arrows
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDmicroDailypub.png
Size: 35 KB

dweb Sep 17, 2020 9:58am | Post# 710

1 Attachment(s)
Gold, Daily Forecast: Arrows {image}
Gold, Daily Bias is still Sell, but things can change. I am taking advantage of PA
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDmicroDailypub2.png
Size: 23 KB

dweb Sep 18, 2020 2:26am | Post# 711

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Gold, Daily Bias is still Sell, but things can change. I am taking advantage of PA {image}
Gold, Daily: anything can happen this day and all indications at the start of the day are up, but news can change things. Due to news 1948.8x, xx45.4x, xx42.4x are soft targets down and 1960.8x, xx73.1x the hard targets.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDmicroDailypub3.png
Size: 21 KB

dweb Sep 18, 8:32am (45 hr ago) | Post# 712

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Gold, Daily: anything can happen this day and all indications at the start of the day are up, but news can change things. Due to news 1948.8x, xx45.4x, xx42.4x are soft targets down and 1960.8x, xx73.1x the hard targets. {image}
Soft targets being taken out for lunch just before Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index News.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDmicroDailypub4.png
Size: 21 KB

© Forex Factory