Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   FxPro wide spreads - you should know it (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=565790)

tejli007 Nov 12, 2015 10:33am | Post# 1

FxPro wide spreads - you should know it

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone.
I was with XM for a long time and was looking for brokers with small spreads. I have talked with the support and they told me the spreads are 0,6 to 1,6 and the avarage is 1,4. Check the screenshot and you will see that the EUR/USD gone to 180!

Stay away from this broker.
Click to Enlarge

Name: fxpro.png
Size: 15 KB

FxPro Global Nov 13, 2015 2:45am | Post# 2

Hello Everyone. I was with XM for a long time and was looking for brokers with small spreads. I have talked with the support and they told me the spreads are 0,6 to 1,6 and the avarage is 1,4. Check the screenshot and you will see that the EUR/USD gone to 180! Stay away from this broker. {image}
Dear Tejli007,

The spread in the one tick trading is 1.8 pips.

If you are referring to the chart, your ASK line looks to be at 1.07762, however for some reason the BID price has not yet been updated, and still stands at 1.07582. We have pulled out all of our EURUSD pricing for those 2 hours yesterday, and rest assured that there was no such a spread whatsoever.

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

avibe Nov 13, 2015 2:50am | Post# 3

Hey Tejli...

First... how does FxPro come into XM affairs...??? You title and subject are not the same..... troller?

Second ... that is not 180pips ....its 1.8pips

fxnow Nov 13, 2015 9:31am | Post# 4

So because spread is increased for whatever reason 0.2 pip for a while ,we should stay away from the broker,are you serious?or is this a joke?
I'm commenting ,because i think it's really a funny joke.Have a good day

sriloba Nov 13, 2015 1:01pm | Post# 5

Hello Everyone. I was with XM for a long time and was looking for brokers with small spreads. I have talked with the support and they told me the spreads are 0,6 to 1,6 and the avarage is 1,4. Check the screenshot and you will see that the EUR/USD gone to 180! Stay away from this broker. {image}
Hi,

I want to show you the way fx traders calculate the spread.

Please listen carefully the video.
Inserted Video

Sai Ram

tejli007 Nov 14, 2015 8:12pm | Post# 6

Sorry for the late reply, i was not getting notifications.

Please referr to the Red line (asking price) and not to the one-click-trade windows.
There are 180 points! All brokers offers max 30 points for eur/usd.

entheos Nov 14, 2015 8:16pm | Post# 7

Sorry for the late reply, i was not getting notifications. Please referr to the Red line (asking price) and not to the one-click-trade windows. There are 180 points! All brokers offers max 30 points for eur/usd.
ask line,
Click F8.

johnnycash Nov 15, 2015 3:07pm | Post# 8

In your screenshot spread is 18 pips.

Prisha Nov 23, 2018 6:28am | Post# 9

Does this mean that XM and FXPro are the same company, I opened an account with FXpro in 2014, but only come to know about XM this year. Thanks for Highlighting the fact they have high spreads.

Forex-Jedi Nov 24, 2018 7:21am | Post# 10

I’ve been trading with FXPro for years, It’s pretty obvious that your display did not update properly, and this has nothing to do with FX Pro.

It’s very annoying when an excellent and reliable broker such as FXPro is criticised unfairly.

rockthepips Nov 24, 2018 8:21am | Post# 11

Iíve been trading with FXPro for years, Itís pretty obvious that your display did not update properly, and this has nothing to do with FX Pro. Itís very annoying when an excellent and reliable broker such as FXPro is criticised unfairly.
+1 I dont personally trade with FxPro but I know they are one of the legit brokers out there. According to investing they also have quite good spreads = https://photoshar.in/live-fxpro-spreads

SnakesSA Nov 27, 2018 3:03am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
FXPro widened the spread on EURGBP to 19 pips last night and stopped out one of my trades that was in profit. I usually only traded short timeframes so rarely had trades open overnight so this was a shock to me.

I also received an email stating that is what they did and I must accept it.

Now I see they do this on a regular basis.

The red horizontal line was the price my order was closed at 0.88625. The vertical line was time of close, the high was 0.88433.

I will be changing to another broker shortly, but this this time I will do my homework.
Click to Enlarge

Name: INCORRECT STOP OUT 15M.png
Size: 217 KB

SnakesSA Nov 27, 2018 3:18am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one more screenshot.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Trade Screen Shot.png
Size: 204 KB

salimc May 18, 2019 11:12am | Post# 14

Hey Tejli... First... how does FxPro come into XM affairs...??? You title and subject are not the same..... troller? Second ... that is not 180pips ....its 1.8pips

© Forex Factory