Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/11-trading-discussion)
-   -   Trading S+D With Facts Ebook (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/563723-trading-sd-with-facts-ebook)

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 7:30am | Post# 221

2 Attachment(s)
think about this:

Every trader in the market incorporates the concept of trend into their trading strategy in some way shape or form, if your a trend trader you have to see the market move in one direction long enough for you to see that a trend exists, this is different for all traders because everyone's trading on differing time frames, a trader on a 5minute chart may see a downtrend whereas a trader on the daily chart would just seen one candle which is not enough for him to think the market is in a downtrend.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Aviary Photo_130941374488468566.png
Size: 33 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Aviary Photo_130941376099261326.png
Size: 31 KB

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 7:58am | Post# 222

Why is this important?

Because the concept of trend has been designed to make people lose money.

its one of the only concepts thats universal to every trader in the market, the reason it makes people lose money is because no one sees a trend until the markets already moved in one direction for a certain length of time.

By the time traders have identified a trend the banks who created the trend in the first place are beginning to take profits.

Because they were the people who created the trend, by the time most people realize a trend is taking place the profits for the bank traders will be gigantic, now, for them to be able to take profits on their positions they need lots and lots of opposing orders, if the market was in a downtrend they need lots of people selling, if it was in an uptrend they need lots of buyers.

The really important thing which most people dont know is the the longer the trend the bigger the size of the bank traders profits and, the larger the amount of opposing orders they need in order to close their positions, this is why everyone's current understanding of trend is a LIE.

It has to be a lie because if everyone picked up a trend early when it was just beginning the banks wouldn't be able to make any kind of significant profits and they would be able to take any profits on their postitions

Ainur Dec 9, 2015 8:44am | Post# 223

I can't believe you ended up in selling stuff.
The only reason people sell something trading-related is because they do not make money trading the market. I know trading education is a business itself.

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 9:42am | Post# 224

Ainur its a 99pence beginners guide with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE meaning anyone can get their money back at any time until i die, i would need hundreds of thousands of people to buy it to make any kind of significant money, The traders on forex factory are not beginners HENCE why would i come on here and expect people to buy it if i know their not beginners, the only reason its 99p is because of the time it took me to make it, nearly all of the book was just research i done when first began trading that i put together into a book format generally for ease of use.

Why if i came on here with a website but nothing for sale, does that mean i suddenly do make money from trading ?

don555 Dec 9, 2015 9:43am | Post# 225

Why is this important? Because the concept of trend has been designed to make people lose money. its one of the only concepts thats universal to every trader in the market, the reason it makes people lose money is because no one sees a trend until the markets already moved in one direction for a certain length of time. By the time traders have identified a trend the banks who created the trend in the first place are beginning to take profits. Because they were the people who created the trend, by the time most people realize a trend is taking place...
What is your truthful understanding of a trend ?

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 9:49am | Post# 226

My truthful understanding of trend is that its used to make people lose money.

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 9:54am | Post# 227

most people define trend by higher highs and higher lows vice versa, for the market to make a higher high or higher low it has to move, until it makes a new high or new low the movement will be viewed by the trader from the perspective of it being part of the previous trend.

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 10:04am | Post# 228

1 Attachment(s)
Here's an example

Click to Enlarge

Name: Aviary Photo_130941469130613949.png
Size: 35 KB

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 11:57am | Post# 229

the weekly traders will not see this as a new trend therefore they keep selling.

the lenght the downmove makes traders on the lower timeframes identify this as a trend regardless of whether they saw higher highs and higher lows
this means they keep selling.

with all these people selling wouldnt it makes sense to make them all lose by taking the market higher?

don555 Dec 9, 2015 12:37pm | Post# 230

the weekly traders will not see this as a new trend therefore they keep selling. the lenght the downmove makes traders on the lower timeframes identify this as a trend regardless of whether they saw higher highs and higher lows this means they keep selling. with all these people selling wouldnt it makes sense to make them all lose by taking the market higher?
Regarding your last sentence this is what happens anyway

willo what do you propose to make trading easier ?

willo123 Dec 9, 2015 1:14pm | Post# 231

This is the point i'm trying to make to people don, people need to start looking at their charts from the perspective of who's going to lose money, then they need to conduct their differing types of analysis i.e pin bars, supply and demand , support and resistance, this is how i was able to come with the new rules for trading supply and demand found on my site and at the beginning of the thread.

Most traders never think about how they are going to make money on a trade, for them all the analysis is on technical things, not the people in the market.

THIS IS WHERE EVERYONE IS GOING WRONG

People move markets, the only way for one person to be able to make a profit is if another person loses,

THIS IS FACT AND IS TRUE FOR EVERY PERSON PARTICIPATING IN THE FOREX MARKET

Honestly don i dont think there is any way to make trading easier,

Dewey McG Dec 10, 2015 12:11pm | Post# 232

Subscribed--very interesting

willo123 Jan 7, 2016 10:33am | Post# 233

Guys I've switched to a new thread you can find it here

© Forex Factory