Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Looking for 50% of candle indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/563442-looking-for-50-of-candle-indicator)

T4Trade Feb 15, 2019 3:18pm | Post# 41

This is an amazing indcator,thanks!

can you please modify it to show present pip percentage of the ATR of 20 days of that time frame.

you know how time is running beside candle,i want to see percentage of ATR along side of candle.

Thanks,

cja Feb 28, 2019 5:13am | Post# 42

3 Attachment(s)
I have altered the original indicator to have the option to extend the lines, a template is supplied which deletes the current lines and extends the lines to show you which inputs are used to attain this result. Hopefully this does what you want.
Candle % MTF v1 nmc.ex4
Candle %.tpl
Click to Enlarge

Name: Candle extend.png
Size: 35 KB

maximumguita Feb 28, 2019 6:11am | Post# 43

I have altered the original indicator to have the option to extend the lines, a template is supplied which deletes the current lines and extends the lines to show you which inputs are used to attain this result. Hopefully this does what you want. {file} {file} {image}

wow cja, you are the greatest :-) many many thanks for doing that for me. I think your picture shows good, how nice the PA reacts at these leves.

sw0rdf1sh Mar 17, 2019 9:14pm | Post# 44

1 Attachment(s)
hi Cja
is it possible to gimme an indy 50% of limited (high+low) of a trendline properties
and show me the result by price with a horizontal line after creation . and never remove the horizontal line when I draw new trendline or delete the current trendline and show me in all timeframes

tnx
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDH4.png
Size: 25 KB

cja Mar 17, 2019 11:45pm | Post# 45

hi Cja is it possible to gimme an indy 50% of limited (high+low) of a trendline properties and show me the result by price with a horizontal line after creation . and never remove the horizontal line when I draw new trendline or delete the current trendline and show me in all timeframes tnx {image}
Try these
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post12072091
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post11991564

sw0rdf1sh Mar 18, 2019 1:27pm | Post# 46

Tnx a lot Cja

maximumguita Mar 19, 2019 2:22pm | Post# 47

I have altered the original indicator to have the option to extend the lines, a template is supplied which deletes the current lines and extends the lines to show you which inputs are used to attain this result. Hopefully this does what you want. {file} {file} {image}
Hello CJA,

i wrote you a while ago a pm, maybe you overlooked it. So now I'm trying again to ask you for a favor. Would it be possible to get the candle % v1 indicator with close prices instead of the 50% line. It would be great to have the highs lows and the closes in one indi. I couldnīt find any other Indicator that draws the close prices from the last months, so that i have to do it manually. it would save me a lot of time and i really apreciate your help.

ikares Mar 20, 2019 6:05am | Post# 48

Does anyone seen indicator that plot a line or some kind of sign on the candle with 50% of length? I mean something like on the pic below. {image} The line should be visible from the Open to Close of the candle. Also this could be something like autamatic fibo 50% level on every candle.
I wonder what you need such a indicator for?

zukies Apr 5, 2019 10:11am | Post# 49

Hello,
Would it be possible to code an indicator where is shows 50% of real body and NOT the whole candle? Either by line or something on screen or something

Thank you in advance)

sw0rdf1sh Oct 16, 2019 12:31pm | Post# 50

1 Attachment(s)
hi Cja
is there any indicator which search the price of the latest candle and its close in m1 time frame ?
for example i choose 1 candle in h4 i want to see its close and the latest close of this candle in m1

like the pic i attached i choose the candle in h4 and its close is 1505.51
but in m1 the close of the latest candle which contain the 1500.36 low is 1501.61
tnx
Click to Enlarge

Name: GOLDH4111111111111.png
Size: 22 KB

michymx May 1, 2020 6:32pm | Post# 51

Hello Cja!

I really love your work here.. I have a little question, it would be possible to see the values in the data window? I use an EA that reads buffers but I can't implement your indicator because I have not idea if in the code you use buffers...if yes, maybe you can please tell wich buffers are used to each line?
Keep going!

cja May 1, 2020 9:41pm | Post# 52

{quote} Hello Cja! I really love your work here.. I have a little question, it would be possible to see the values in the data window? I use an EA that reads buffers but I can't implement your indicator because I have not idea if in the code you use buffers...if yes, maybe you can please tell wich buffers are used to each line? Keep going!
Unfortunately for you the indicator does not use buffers.

michymx May 2, 2020 7:35am | Post# 53

{quote} Unfortunately for you the indicator does not use buffers.
Thanks for reply!

SekalperKG Jun 30, 2020 6:01am | Post# 54

Hye i found this are great indicator. Can you add 4 more percentage level please. It'll help me a lot, sorry for my previous post.

fxabcd Jul 1, 2020 7:07pm | Post# 55

Hi master cja, i just found this indicator and it's of great help. I broker operates on GMT+2 as with most brokers. Is it possible for the indicator to specify the day start and end, or shift the time? Many thanks for your great indicator and skills.

Regards
Mark

© Forex Factory