Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/74-broker-discussion)
-   -   Brokers using New York close charts (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/561517-brokers-using-new-york-close-charts)

priceaction9 Oct 11, 2015 4:37pm | Post# 1

Brokers using New York close charts

Guys please could you give me a list of good Brokers using new york close charts

Thx

srt Oct 11, 2015 7:36pm | Post# 2

http://www.forexschoolonline.com/rec...ction-traders/

leebsurag Oct 12, 2015 4:07am | Post# 3

Hotforex, FXCM Global Prime. All brokers that set their servers to GMT +2

xMeruem Oct 12, 2015 6:32am | Post# 4

Darwinex got a new server this weekend that will support New York Close

priceaction9 Oct 12, 2015 3:20pm | Post# 5

with over 100K traders using the PA strategy i would have expected to see MANY more brokers offering NY close charts

lasty Oct 12, 2015 5:40pm | Post# 6

Guys please could you give me a list of good Brokers using new york close charts Thx
I would expect that all of them should use NY close charts.
Why wouldnt they ? A trading day starts from NY close in retail land.

priceaction9 Oct 12, 2015 5:47pm | Post# 7

{quote} I would expect that all of them should use NY close charts. Why wouldnt they ? A trading day starts from NY close in retail land.
unfortunately not, seems like only few brokers offer those charts

lasty Oct 12, 2015 7:15pm | Post# 8

{quote} unfortunately not, seems like only few brokers offer those charts
bucket shops

priceaction9 Oct 13, 2015 3:24am | Post# 9

{quote} bucket shops
????

priceaction9 Oct 13, 2015 3:28am | Post# 10

Hotforex, FXCM Global Prime. All brokers that set their servers to GMT +2
nope, some brokers that are set GMT+2 dont have proper charts, this is a common mistake

priceaction9 Oct 13, 2015 10:50am | Post# 11

Do you know any Broker that use NY close chart that would accept an US trader?

mitch77 Oct 13, 2015 11:31am | Post# 12

{quote} unfortunately not, seems like only few brokers offer those charts
IC Markets
Pepperstone
AxiTrader
Think Forex
FxPro
FXCM
Oanda (they have two time zone options)
TickMill
Global Prime......plus all the other Australian brokers and lots more if you did some research

Since you then said who will accept US clients, FXCM and Oanda would be your best options or a few offshore bucket shops if you look around.
Yes all brokers that have +3 currently offer NY close charts how could they not be if that is the time zone.

mitch77 Oct 13, 2015 11:37am | Post# 13

{quote} nope, some brokers that are set GMT+2 dont have proper charts, this is a common mistake
Which one of the Price Action gurus told you that, Jonantion Fox, Niall Fuller..............It's a time zone something that only God controls Who is to say broker X charts are correct over Broker Y. You do know that brokers have different liquidity providers or are MM and they can have any price that takes their fancy.

priceaction9 Oct 13, 2015 1:30pm | Post# 14

{quote} Which one of the Price Action gurus told you that, Jonantion Fox, Niall Fuller..............It's a time zone something that only God controls Who is to say broker X charts are correct over Broker Y. You do know that brokers have different liquidity providers or are MM and they can have any price that takes their fancy.
i meant NY close charts, i m saying that some broker gmt+2 have 6 candles too
the thread is about 5 candles charts, so please stick to the topic and dont get upset lol, traders with short temper dont make much money ;-)

mitch77 Oct 13, 2015 3:42pm | Post# 15

{quote} i meant NY close charts, i m saying that some broker gmt+2 have 6 candles too the thread is about 5 candles charts, so please stick to the topic and dont get upset lol, traders with short temper dont make much money ;-)
All the brokers that have been listed by myself and others have NY charts.
Thread finished until the next newbie asks the same question in a months time without doing a search

priceaction9 Oct 13, 2015 5:22pm | Post# 16

{quote} All the brokers that have been listed by myself and others have NY charts. Thread finished until the next newbie asks the same question in a months time without doing a search
so glad a veteran like you could have helped a newbie like me

JohnnyB61887 Aug 8, 2020 1:32pm | Post# 17

Thank you for the list, I am also looking to confirm my broker offers NY Close Charts. Looking at my charts, it looks like my broker does. Anyone here that is more seasoned able to confirm FX Choice has this NY Close Chart? Thank you for your feedback!

© Forex Factory