Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Tickmill (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=557179)

reddevil Feb 7, 2019 10:57pm | Post# 561

My question is: How will this work when it takes 3 to 5 business days to process a wire transfer yet I only have 24 hours to clear out my Tickmill account?
They only require you to exit Tickmill within 24hours . Once Tickmill initiated the wire transfer they have complied with regulation. Doesn't matter how long it takes the wire transfer to get to you.

Tickmill Feb 8, 2019 5:15am | Post# 562

Hello, Canadian customer of Tickmill since being transferred in from Armada Markets in 2015 January. I've received an email today stating I need to close my accounts by tomorrow. I understand that the unfavorable regulations imposed by Canada are probably the major cause for this decision. I'm thinking of leaving my home country and am open to suggestions of where I should make my new home. My question is: How will this work when it takes 3 to 5 business days to process a wire transfer yet I only have 24 hours to clear out my Tickmill account?
Hi Endo77

Thank you for your message and your ongoing support

To clarify, please note that we have emailed our Canadian clients twice regarding this issue.
As the email states, clients need to close any open positions and withdraw any remaining funds from MT4 account(s) before market close on 8th February 2019. After that, depending on the withdrawal method, you will receive your money in different timeframes of course.
Please note that if you miss the deadline, you are kindly requested to send an email to support@tickmill.com and clearly explain your situation. Tickmill will check these queries, on a case by case scenario.

Since the deadline has not come yet, we advise you to proceed with the withdrawal, if you haven't done it so far.

Thank you very much for understanding and we remain at your service.

endo77 Feb 8, 2019 8:30am | Post# 563

{quote} Hi Endo77 Thank you for your message and your ongoing support To clarify, please note that we have emailed our Canadian clients twice regarding this issue. As the email states, clients need to close any open positions and withdraw any remaining funds from MT4 account(s) before market close on 8th February 2019. After that, depending on the withdrawal method, you will receive your money in different timeframes of course. Please note that if you miss the deadline, you are kindly requested to send an email to support@tickmill.com ("support@tickmill.com")...

Yes, unfortunately the only email that didn't wind up in spam (using a gmail account) was the one that came 24 hours before!

I am now in a panic as my withdrawal request was declined. The only explanation given was: "According to withdrawal rules, You have to withdraw all your funds deposited by cards first and after that You can choose new way of withdrawal. Please send us a new withdrawal request."

But in the withdrawal section there is no option to withdraw to credit card, so how do I create a withdrawal request that will be accepted?

I can not remember the credit card I used to deposit and in fact may have been an Entropay digit card which was deleted in October 2018 due to Entropay no longer dealing with non-Europeans. What then?

Tickmill Feb 8, 2019 8:56am | Post# 564

{quote} Yes, unfortunately the only email that didn't wind up in spam (using a gmail account) was the one that came 24 hours before! I am now in a panic as my withdrawal request was declined. The only explanation given was: "According to withdrawal rules, You have to withdraw all your funds deposited by cards first and after that You can choose new way of withdrawal. Please send us a new withdrawal request." But in the withdrawal section there is no option to withdraw to credit card, so how do I create a withdrawal request that will be accepted?...
Hi Endo77,

Please do not panic as our team will do their best to help you with this.
I believe you are already in contact with our payment team who are handling your request as a priority.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

endo77 Feb 8, 2019 8:58am | Post# 565

Update from support they mistakenly declined my original withdrawal request and are sending it now by wire.

dispersion Feb 11, 2019 6:22am | Post# 566

Update from support they mistakenly declined my original withdrawal request and are sending it now by wire.
Glad to see they've addressed the issue and your problem is resolved.

Tickmill Feb 18, 2019 2:56am | Post# 567

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Traders
2018 has been a great year for us and we have got so many achievements to be proud of. Take a look at our infographic to explore key metrics and developments that marked our success in the past year.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Tickmill_UK_2018_in_Numbers_EN.jpg
Size: 813 KB

rockit Feb 18, 2019 3:40am | Post# 568

Dear Traders 2018 has been a great year for us and we have got so many achievements to be proud of. Take a look at our infographic to explore key metrics and developments that marked our success in the past year. {image}
And you forgot to mention that t(h)ickmill still only has to offer to traders the crappiest, outdated, and most unprofessional trading platform, on the planet. It is MT4 ad nauseam. Guys, you still a joke. And that is the only award you won.

Tickmill Feb 18, 2019 10:59am | Post# 569

{quote} And you forgot to mention that t(h)ickmill still only has to offer to traders the crappiest, outdated, and most unprofessional trading platform, on the planet. It is MT4 ad nauseam. Guys, you still a joke. And that is the only award you won.
Hi rockit,
We would advise you to contact our support team directly for any issues or problems you may have experienced with our trading platform.
Our team is always eager to help, and they will do their best to resolve your issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Thank you and we remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.

freakout Feb 25, 2019 6:15pm | Post# 570

demo servers dead once again... what a joke

moodybot Feb 25, 2019 6:29pm | Post# 571

demo servers dead once again... what a joke

Yep, same here, again.

Husky77 Feb 25, 2019 6:34pm | Post# 572

{quote} Yep, same here, again.
ICM works smooth...

moodybot Feb 25, 2019 7:00pm | Post# 573

{quote} ICM works smooth...
Yep, I use ICM, no issues, just that Tickmill has bellied up again.
Perhaps time to consolidate data down to one provider but if ICM goes down, then I have no data..

freakout Feb 25, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 574

moved to another broker - enough of these disruptions

reinerh Feb 25, 2019 11:37pm | Post# 575

darn already down over 4 hours, yeah thats not good. i will need to look elsewhere as well. this is now the second very long outage, last one was not too long ago.

what a bummer...........................

back on line, downtime was 7 hours 37 minutes what a joke..................

2/26/2019 06:04:30.956 Disconnected time: 07:37:16

dont they have alarms set for events like that. their live servers were good, but i am thinking about closing my account with them.

Tickmill Feb 26, 2019 4:39am | Post# 576

Hi everyone,

We did indeed experience some outage on our demo service yesterday. The downtime was caused by an issue on our Demo Serverís hosting provider side.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused and thank you for your understanding.

For any further queries please contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.

dispersion Mar 4, 2019 11:39am | Post# 577

{quote} Yes, unfortunately the only email that didn't wind up in spam (using a gmail account) was the one that came 24 hours before! I am now in a panic as my withdrawal request was declined. The only explanation given was: "According to withdrawal rules, You have to withdraw all your funds deposited by cards first and after that You can choose new way of withdrawal. Please send us a new withdrawal request." But in the withdrawal section there is no option to withdraw to credit card, so how do I create a withdrawal request that will be accepted?...
Well I had the same issue on my side, used disposable card to top up account with 1000 USD, but their support got in touch with me and we decided to send it on wire. Got my 2400 USD then to my bank account.

Moral: never use disposable card to top up accounts of FX brokers. Create card for special purposes and use it for trading

wdmenet1991 Mar 4, 2019 1:13pm | Post# 578

I have accounts with several brokers and Tickmill is one of my favourites. Always good service, good execution(I am not a scalper). Of particular importance to me is speed of withdrawals and they are very good with this.

Gwethy Mar 12, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 579

Is dollar index available in tickmill?

Tickmill Mar 13, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 580

Is dollar index available in tickmill?
Hi Gwethy,
We do not offer dollar index, but you can have a look at our range of instruments here: https://tickmill.com/instruments/
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

© Forex Factory