Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   GBP/NZD... this Pair is Amazing! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=557067)

matheszabi Sep 11, 2015 12:36am | Post# 21

I wanted to scalp this on 5 min chart but is to high the spread

In my opinion not worth to look to H1 chart at this pair.
Other pairs are a lot safer under H4.

Just open a daily chart and place a pending order -for sure you will see where - and wait... More simple is impossible

dbutton1990 Sep 11, 2015 12:39am | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
I've been trading this pair, EURAUD, GBPAUD, and EURGBP for a few years now. I used to pay attention to EURNZD, but the spread is ridiculous with this pair. It's over 9 pips with forex.com as a broker. GBPNZD is still high, 7 - 8 pips, but the daily range on GBPNZD is well over 200 pips almost every trading day! Good spot
this forum is labeled GPBNZD but I am willing to open it up for discussion on the GBPAUD and the GBPCAD. GBPAUD looking intersting on the H4. Hit the top of the consolidation and fell. But found support at the trend line drawn. I am looking for a break on this TL. I am currently short targeting 2.1400
Click to Enlarge

Name: image.jpg
Size: 322 KB

dbutton1990 Sep 11, 2015 12:54am | Post# 23

{quote} What is your system? Haven't a total discription? Thank you
right now we are looking to sell the highs of the consolidation range and buy the lows of the consolidation range. Until we get a solid break and a new high that is the game plan.

limp Sep 11, 2015 2:01am | Post# 24

I wanted to scalp this on 5 min chart but is to high the spread In my opinion not worth to look to H1 chart at this pair. Other pairs are a lot safer under H4. Just open a daily chart and place a pending order -for sure you will see where - and wait... More simple is impossible
I don't know what spreads you got on GBPNZD but check FXCM spread.

Gbp/jpy Sep 11, 2015 2:13am | Post# 25

} It is simple enough: Buy, buy, buy Just open a daily chart
hey Math you're right man....the friggin price was still rising all during the down-turn in the oscillator....dahang

Tiggrrr Sep 11, 2015 2:34am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I see....it might even go higher.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 38 KB

SmallPaul Sep 11, 2015 4:29am | Post# 27

i see 3.000 in the future

dbutton1990 Sep 11, 2015 12:22pm | Post# 28

1 Attachment(s)
Failed yet again to sustain 2.45. I think this is further indication of bears wanting to take control!
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD.png
Size: 47 KB

giveachance Sep 13, 2015 2:06am | Post# 29

Failed yet again to sustain 2.45. I think this is further indication of bears wanting to take control! {image}
you are trading for 5$ a pips on this pair??? this pair moves 500 pips in 2 hrs. crazy pair if you trade it. I am sure you have the experience to trade this. i am thinking of a sell as well but not so many lots

giveachance Sep 13, 2015 2:10am | Post# 30

i see 3.000 in the future
3.00 and how will you get there. lets keep gbp/usd at 1.6, 1.65 and 1.7 and calculate that

gbp at 1.6, nzd at 0.53
gbp at 1.65, nzd at 0.55
gbp at 1.7, nzd at 0.56

scenario 3 is possible in case of nzd but not in case of gbp. scenario 1 is possible in case of gbp but abt nzd?? not sure bcoz rbnz may just do one more cut and stop there

dbutton1990 Sep 14, 2015 10:59am | Post# 31

2 Attachment(s)
How's everyone doing on this pair? It has continued to fall toward consolidation support at 2.37. The GBP/AUD has continued it's fall towards 2.14! I have targets for both of these pairs at each of these levels
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDH4.png
Size: 20 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPAUDH4.png
Size: 20 KB

brunomat Sep 16, 2015 2:32am | Post# 32

Bonjour from France dbutton 1990 .I don't use to trade GBPNZD. really your target for gbpnzd is 2.37 ? may be it can go up on the moving average 20 days.What is your opinion ?

abatchy Sep 16, 2015 5:19pm | Post# 33

Really i've never faced bad luck or bad evaluation like what i every trade face in this serious and dangerous pair, the small movement for any candle will cause arround 30 pip
everytime i short or long even with the trend, i found the chart and candles go vice-versa in the same minut , i lost arround USD 2500 in real account because of this pair.
I expect this pair reach to 2.4600 in the next week.

Fx 35 Sep 16, 2015 5:35pm | Post# 34

Really i've never faced bad luck or bad evaluation like what i every trade face in this serious and dangerous pair, the small movement for any candle will cause arround 30 pip everytime i short or long even with the trend, i found the chart and candles go vice-versa in the same minut , i lost arround USD 2500 in real account because of this pair. I expect this pair reach to 2.4600 in the next week.
Well if you lost so much money only on this pair, trust me, you need to reduce you lot size, how much % that means to your account? If this means more than 5%, you really need to review your risk vs reward ratio. I've been on your side and it's not fun.

Even if it goes to 2.46, I'll keep selling this pair, I'm up almost +900 pips for this month just by selling this pair, just look at the monthly and weekly TF, you'll see that this pair needs a correction to lower levels. I'm expecting this pair to fall more than 1000 pips in the long run before thinking about buying, any buys now could be momentary, plus selling this pair gives you a positive swap (if your accounts allows swaps), which is a bonus.

Trade this pair with caution, you must know what you're doing, otherwise you can get serious burnt.

Happy pips everyone.

Fx 35

Talhazz Sep 16, 2015 6:44pm | Post# 35

{quote} Well if you lost so much money only on this pair, trust me, you need to reduce you lot size, how much % that means to your account? If this means more than 5%, you really need to review your risk vs reward ratio. I've been on your side and it's not fun. Even if it goes to 2.46, I'll keep selling this pair, I'm up almost +900 pips for this month just by selling this pair, just look at the monthly and weekly TF, you'll see that this pair needs a correction to lower levels. I'm expecting this pair to fall more than 1000 pips in the long run...
If nzdusd broke the 645 level then i will sell this pair more aggressivly because you should keep an eye on that is well other wise i think its going towards 2.24900 in short term

Fx 35 Sep 16, 2015 10:48pm | Post# 36

{quote} If nzdusd broke the 645 level then i will sell this pair more aggressivly because you should keep an eye on that is well other wise i think its going towards 2.24900 in short term
Well remembered, as long NZD keeps the bullish momentum and GBP the bearish (in relationship with each other), it's another confirmation!!!

2.4450 is currently holding strong resistance, a sell around this area with S/L above the u-turn area looks good.

adaseb Sep 17, 2015 12:18am | Post# 37

for everybody that is complaining about spread.

you do realize you can just

long gbp usd
Short nzd usd

allisonmagic Sep 17, 2015 1:58am | Post# 38

for everybody that is complaining about spread. you do realize you can just long gbp usd Short nzd usd
HAH

Fx 35 Sep 17, 2015 8:16pm | Post# 39

1 Attachment(s)
Hi traders, this is my long term view to GBP/NZD.

This long term trendline started back in 2001 and every time the price approached it, it reacted bearish, also there is a new fib extension level off the monthly TF that's been hit last month, so this pair can be on a sideways movement and is currently finding resistance and support from 2.45-46 to 2.40 range zone.

I expect this pair to be in this consolidation zone until either break bullish or bearish, but since this pair is been on a rally for a long time, I'm more bearish until the 38.2 level off the monthly TF at 2.2853, does is sound surreal? Maybe yes, maybe not, but remember, all fibs level are been hit off the monthly, weekly and daily TFs and the previous resistance at around 2.2760 hasn't been tested yet.

This is just a guidance, trade what you see, not what you hear or read, if you think these analysis are incorrect, don't follow, share your thoughts as well, this pair is a beast and the spreads are large, my broker sometimes is 20 pips spread, but considering 400 pips range for a day, this is nothing, the most important for me is: Plan your trade and trade your plan and never risk money you can afford to lose. Always look for a good risk vs reward ratio.

Happy pips everyone.

Fx 35
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZD LONG TERM ANALYSYS.png
Size: 141 KB

dbutton1990 Sep 17, 2015 10:00pm | Post# 40

1 Attachment(s)
I think it's important to note that even though we are still in consolidation, we have made higher highs forming a pennant. I'm looking for a bullish breakout here in the near future. Long term target suggests. 2.6500. If we break the trend line and take out a previous low look for bears to take control back down to 2.3800
Click to Enlarge

Name: image.png
Size: 198 KB

© Forex Factory