Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Quantum London Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=551382)

Genry_05 Mar 22, 2017 3:24am | Post# 3661

{quote} Thanks Dear Master Genry, will use my server to monitor it! Last Dec, as I remembered I have tested a USDCAD with Stoch4cmtf for demo, but $500 ACCOUNT after 1 and half month blow up, then I closed the Demo! Will try again use this set. Thanks John
I looked at the JohnLuo demo account: https://www.forexfactory.com/johnluo

Account soon six months, great work!
Performance Return Profit ____Pips___ Entr/Exit __Lots
All Time ___307.4% $6,173__ 4,483 __520/517 __126.8

Good luck, John!

yermommy Mar 22, 2017 2:41pm | Post# 3662

Has anybody else tried to trade this on a US FIFO compliant broker? It seems that when only one trade is opened, it will close perfectly, but when more than one trade is open, it runs into FIFO errors and tries to close at a price of 0. I've dug through the code but cannot figure out what is responsible for it. Any ideas guys?

Note: This will not appear on a backtest, only in live trading conditions. Here's the specific message I see in the log.
Inserted Code
2017.03.22 18:31:21.919    '7*****0': order #247686686 sell 0.01 AUDUSD closing at 0.00000 failed [Off quotes]

Genry_05 Mar 22, 2017 3:42pm | Post# 3663

Has anybody else tried to trade this on a US FIFO compliant broker? It seems that when only one trade is opened, it will close perfectly, but when more than one trade is open, it runs into FIFO errors and tries to close at a price of 0. I've dug through the code but cannot figure out what is responsible for it. Any ideas guys? Note: This will not appear on a backtest, only in live trading conditions. Here's the specific message I see in the log. 2017.03.22 18:31:21.919 '7*****0': order #247686686 sell 0.01 AUDUSD closing at 0.00000 failed [Off quotes]...
EA controls spread and slippage. If the broker reports that there are no quotations for the closing price, then
this is not programmatically solved, but you can:
Repeat attempts to close,
Or pre-set the TP,
Or pull up the SL
Or change the broker.

Genry_05 Mar 22, 2017 4:36pm | Post# 3664

1 Attachment(s)
Quote: p2x4 from Today at 10:57:00 am

Ok, I found the reason: it does not work until you type "Grid size" for all grids.

Hmm, but right p2x4! Somehow we forgot about the EA grid part.

Someone used it, but basically everyone works as a lot and multipliers.
And the Starik in the grid theme continues to work hard on its geometry and as a result gets just amazing results of trading.
Can it make sense to experiment and in this part?

For the sake of interest, just from the lantern, Grider has set up ... launched from 2010 ... and about the miracle - profit

Date added: Today at 11:46:40 am

I'll add one more set to the common cause ... maybe this will stir up the silent part of the traders
Participate in the overall work of the forum with your thoughts, sets, views: d

The results of his work on the screen, but the Grid part of the set is tuned from the lantern ... just
To test how it works in the EA now.

Shl. I'll try to run it since 1999, maybe he will devour 18 years?
No ... it took 5 years and merged on February 20, 2004.
Launched on March 1, 2004 .... passed until July 15, 2008 ... then until January 2009
Well, from January 1, 2010 to today the result is on the screen.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDusd_m5_v13930_Grid_section#899_010110-220317_D650$_Genry.png
Size: 58 KB

billv Mar 22, 2017 4:46pm | Post# 3665

Has anybody else tried to trade this on a US FIFO compliant broker?
I haven't but I can imagine how painful it will be.
To get around the problem the EA would need some extra code added for FIFO brokers which I think the EA developer wouldn't be interested in doing
because there are plenty of Non Fifo brokers.
Can you or your friends do some coding?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181202

I would look for a Non fifo broker, there are plenty of exotic ones out there...
Alternatively, if you can wait, the new US administration is now looking at the GFC measures and could potentially remove this silly rule

yermommy Mar 23, 2017 12:19am | Post# 3666

Thanks guys, I'll post here if I get it to work. I believe it has something to do with changing the closure from counting down from the list of trades to counting up instead. I'll post the code tweaks if I get it soon.

Genry_05 Mar 23, 2017 1:24pm | Post# 3667

I will take a pause of communication on the forum - some problems require solution.
I hope to see you again.
Good luck!

billv Mar 23, 2017 4:27pm | Post# 3668

Ok Genry
Stay Safe

yermommy Mar 23, 2017 5:32pm | Post# 3669

I figured out how to make it FIFO compliant. Replace the entire CloseNormal() method with this code. Like I thought before, it essentially begins counting through the open orders by starting at the bottom rather than the top.

Inserted Code
void CloseNormal()
{
   int   count1 = openorders;
   int   count=1;
   for(; count!=0;) // расчет кол-ва закрываемых ордеров
   {
      count=0;
      for(int trade = 0; trade<OrdersTotal(); trade++) //
      {                                                                       //
         if(!OrderSelect(trade,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))continue;                        //
         if(OrderMagicNumber()==mn) count++;       //
      }                                                                       //
      if(count==0)
      {
//         barNext = false;
         GridTS=0;
         prevorderprice=0;
         initialstartbuy=0;
         initialstartsell=0;
         lastorderbar=0;
         countbuy=0;
         countsell=0;
         openorders=0;
         grid1trades=0;
         grid2trades=0;
         grid3trades=0;
         grid4trades=0;
         thewaitbuy=0;
         thewaitsell=0;
         DeleteLines();
         DeleteLinesTS();
         FirstLot=0;
         if(cyc_var==1)
         {
            if(numcycles>0)  cycles+=1;
            if(!fulltime)
            {
               if(cyc1>0 && curtime>=open1 && curtime<close1 && open1 < close1)c1+=1;
               if(cyc2>0 && curtime>=open2 && curtime<close2 && open2 < close2)c2+=1;
               if(cyc3>0 && curtime>=open3 && curtime<close3 && open3 < close3)c3+=1;
            }
         }
         return;
      }
      for(int c=0; c<OrdersTotal(); c++)
      {
         if(!OrderSelect(c,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
            continue;
         if(OrderMagicNumber()==mn)
         {
            if(IsTrAll(MaxWaiting)>=0)
            {
               RefreshRates();
               if(!OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),OrderClosePrice(),Slip_cl,0))            
               {
                  Alert("OrderClose Error: ",GetLastError());
                  if(count1 == openorders)
                  {  
                     Alert("GridClose Error: ",GetLastError());
                     return;
                  }
               }
               else count1--;
            }
            else
               if(count1 == openorders)
                  return;
         }
      }  
   }
}

Genry_05 Mar 31, 2017 3:36pm | Post# 3670

I figured out how to make it FIFO compliant. Replace the entire CloseNormal() method with this code. Like I thought before, it essentially begins counting through the open orders by starting at the bottom rather than the top. ...
Thank you, yermommy!
I'm sorry. I was busy with my problems and made the wrong translation of what you said.

Now I read everything again, thank you, a useful solution!

Genry_05 Mar 31, 2017 4:14pm | Post# 3671

3 Attachment(s)
In November 2016, I conducted Murray level tests for use in an adviser.
To speed up the calculations, I used internal functions, and not an external indicator.
He passed this material to Staxis for evaluation of effectiveness and integration into the adviser.

Here is a test of the EA settings from November 30, 2016 for usdcad_m5. Optimization interval 01 February to 11 September 2016.
Depo $ 500, lot fixed at 0.02. It's been 4 months. The trade is not flawless, but in the plus: from $ 500 to $ 6730.

I do not know what Staxis will choose - internal functions or an external indicator. I hope that soon we will find out.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD_M5_Murrey_test_EA.png
Size: 45 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD_M5_Murrey_test_EA1.png
Size: 67 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCAD_M5_Murrey_test_Genry_EA.png
Size: 36 KB

cescof Apr 1, 2017 4:21am | Post# 3672

In November 2016, I conducted Murray level tests for use in an adviser. To speed up the calculations, I used internal functions, and not an external indicator. He passed this material to Staxis for evaluation of effectiveness and integration into the adviser. Here is a test of the EA settings from November 30, 2016 for usdcad_m5. Optimization interval 01 February to 11 September 2016. Depo $ 500, lot fixed at 0.02. It's been 4 months. The trade is not flawless, but in the plus: from $ 500 to $ 6730. I do not know what Staxis will choose - internal...
Hy, thanks for your effort.
How are you using Murray lines in Ea? Are you using as entry level +-1/8 2/8 or what? I'm trying to use MML in manual and with quantum but your EA could be really useful... Is that just your own or can you share it?
Thanks
Regards

Genry_05 Apr 1, 2017 5:52am | Post# 3673

{quote} Hy, thanks for your effort. How are you using Murray lines in Ea? Are you using as entry level +-1/8 2/8 or what? I'm trying to use MML in manual and with quantum but your EA could be really useful... Is that just your own or can you share it? Thanks Regards
This is a test copy for testing the idea. Verification has passed, now it's time to embed the code in the main Expert Advisor.

Genry_05 Apr 5, 2017 10:15am | Post# 3674

1 Attachment(s)
In November 2016, I conducted Murray level tests for use in an adviser. To speed up the calculations, I used internal functions, and not an external indicator. He passed this material to Staxis for evaluation of effectiveness and integration into the adviser. Here is a test of the EA settings from November 30, 2016 for usdcad_m5. Optimization interval 01 February to 11 September 2016. Depo $ 500, lot fixed at 0.02. It's been 4 months. The trade is not flawless, but in the plus: from $ 500 to $ 6730. I do not know what Staxis will choose - internal...
Hello everyone! There is no time to fade, so I just inserted the code from Genry in the Expert Advisor - http://forum.tradelikeapro.ru/index.php?topic= 10633.msg351886 # msg351886 The only thing: added the parameter pairing of levels. When it is turned on, the value of the parameter Murray's turn level for by is ignored and its value is set, which is the same as the Murray's turn level for the sell, but on the "other side." Assignment: Quote: Genry_05 on March 31, 2017, 02:23:07 pm In the settings EA levels of buy and sell are set separately, but in the Init code they are configured in pairs-long to optimize individual options. CORRECTION ADVISORAdded a block of adjustments Murray levels
Click to Enlarge

Name: Quantum London Trading EA v1.6.1 m13-9-40+Murrey[staxis].png
Size: 48 KB

cescof Apr 5, 2017 10:36am | Post# 3675

{quote} ... {quote} {image}
Hy Genry... is it possibile share Ea here? I'm in stuck with russian forum..
Thanks
Regards

yermommy Apr 5, 2017 10:43am | Post# 3676

2 Attachment(s)
Not yet translated, but I pulled them from the Russian forum. Just use google translate and register for an account so you can download them from the source.
MQL4.ZIP
Quantum London Trading EA v1.6.1 m13-9-40[staxis].mq4

cescof Apr 5, 2017 10:45am | Post# 3677

Not yet translated, but I pulled them from the Russian forum. Just use google translate and register for an account so you can download them from the source. {file} {file}
Really appreciate... in russian forum i'm waiting for confirmation...
But maybe is better for me waiting for english one if will be any...
Thanks
Regards

yermommy Apr 5, 2017 10:51am | Post# 3678

{quote} Really appreciate... in russian forum i'm waiting for confirmation... But maybe is better for me waiting for english one if will be any... Thanks Regards
Well, we have other version in English so I'm sure it won't be that hard to move the translations over yourself

cescof Apr 5, 2017 11:09am | Post# 3679

{quote} Well, we have other version in English so I'm sure it won't be that hard to move the translations over yourself
I've tried to open it in editing mode but i think it's to hard for me..
Hope for an english release ...
Thanks for effort and stay green
Regards

yousername Apr 5, 2017 12:50pm | Post# 3680

I'll throw in another one. How about the day before, July 29th. I won't go into every entry point, just the pip totals. we had 13 long trades total. Trade 13 started our lot increase at .02 lots from post 1. Please keep in mind that these pip totals do not include any spreads, commissions, slippage, etc... Trade 1 = +7 pips Trade 2 = +8 pips Trade 3 = +8 pips Trade 4 = +8 pips Trade 5 = +9 pips Trade 6 = +14 pips Trade 7 = +18 pips Trade 8 = +18 pips Trade 9 = +20 pips Trade 10 = +19 pips Trade 11 = +22 pips Trade 12 = +21 pips Trade 13 = +46 pips...
KERAYZEEE system

© Forex Factory