Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Abokwaik replies to PMs (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=543386)

abokwaik Jun 6, 2015 9:12am | Post# 1

Abokwaik replies to PMs

I am following the steps of the great Hanover and opening this thread to answer private messages that maybe of use to other members, or requires attachments which are not allowed in PMs.

abokwaik Jun 6, 2015 9:39am | Post# 2

3 Attachment(s)
PM :

السلام عليكم كيف الحال اخوي
عندي سؤال واتمنى اشوف الاجابه عندك
عندي مؤشر لحساب قوة العملة واريد وضع نفس المؤشر بحيث يتكرر
يعني لو وضعت المؤشر على الشارة مرتين تظهر نسختين وهكذا
المشكلة عند وضع نفس المؤشر مرتين لا يظهر الا مره واحده حتى بعد تغيير مكان احد المؤشرين

احتاج الى تعديل المؤشر بوضع ID
خيار لتغير اسم المؤشر مثلا بالارقام

هل يمكن مساعدتي بذلك التعديل

This PM is in Arabic, and this my translation to English

I have an indicator to measure currency strength and I want to apply to the chart multiple times (with different settings), but the problem is that when I apply it a second time it erases the previous indicator even when I change the display corner.

I need to change the indicator by providing an ID to change the indicator name for example.

Original Indicator:

CurrencyStrengthAlerts(1) mtf.mq4

Modified Indicator :

I've added a new input for Indicator ID, change it when applying a new instance of the indicator to the same chart.

KA_CurrencyStrengthAlerts mtf.ex4
KA_CurrencyStrengthAlerts mtf.mq4

Evasparkling Jun 6, 2015 7:08pm | Post# 3

2 Attachment(s)
@Abokwaik please can you take a look at the indicator attached below

When I set the input “allSymbols” – True, the indicator does not display the correct number of pips for all Pairs

But when I set the input “allSymbols” – False, the indicator display the correct number of pips for a single Pair

Please can you help me fix the error?
pipsometer_decimal.ex4
pipsometer_decimal.mq4

Evasparkling Jun 6, 2015 7:08pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Attached below are the screenshots
As you can see there are four floating orders (3 GBP/USD Sell and 1 EUR/USD buy)
The indicator is attached to GBP/USD M15
Then I set the input allSymbols to True, the indicator displays the number of floating pips for both GBP/USD and EUR/USD as +4549.3 This figure is incorrect. The correct number of floating pips both GBP/USD and EUR/USD is +193.0
Click to Enlarge

Name: AllSymbols Set To True.png
Size: 109 KB

Evasparkling Jun 6, 2015 7:08pm | Post# 5

1 Attachment(s)
Attached below are the screenshots
As you can see three are four floating orders (3 GBP/USD Sell and 1 EUR/USD buy)
The indicator is attached to GBP/USD M15
Then I set the input allSymbols to False, the indicator displays the number of floating pips for only GBP/USD as +180.0 This figure is correct. The correct number of floating pips for only GBP/USD is +180.0
Click to Enlarge

Name: AllSymbols Set To False.png
Size: 109 KB

kingofmicro Jun 6, 2015 7:27pm | Post# 6

Great
Im waiting in line, thanks.

abokwaik Jun 7, 2015 5:04am | Post# 7

2 Attachment(s)
@Abokwaik please can you take a look at the indicator attached below When I set the input allSymbols True, the indicator does not display the correct number of pips for all Pairs But when I set the input allSymbols False, the indicator display the correct number of pips for a single Pair Please can you help me fix the error? {file} {file}
Here you go :

KA_pipsometer_decimal.ex4
KA_pipsometer_decimal.mq4

GoldTheHun Jun 7, 2015 8:39am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
I am following the steps of the great Hanover and opening this thread to answer private messages that maybe of use to other members, or requires attachments which are not allowed in PMs.
I have made an indicator by customizing ValueChart indicator.
I have been using your basket offline chart maker script and it is excellent. The only problem I see with that method is geometric mean would give more emphasis on a volatile pair (high atr) then the low volatile pair.
So to balance that out and scale all pairs on same level I have made the following indicator with Z-Scores method.

valuecharts_v2_102-Ati-AUDst.mq4

I was wondering if this could be converted to an offline chart generating ea, script or indicator. Please take a look at it and give me your thoughts.

Thank you in advance..

Evasparkling Jun 7, 2015 6:24pm | Post# 9

{quote} Here you go : {file} {file}
Thank you so much. You rock!!!

Evasparkling Jun 9, 2015 10:23am | Post# 10

3 Attachment(s)
@Abokwaik please can you take a look at the indicator attached below.

(A) Whenever I attach the indicator to my chart it does not refresh except I switch timeframes. Can you modify the indicator so that whenever I attach the indicator to my chart it can refresh by itself

(B) Whenever I remove the indicator from my chart the lines and numbers from the indicator does not go away. Can you modify the indicator so that whenever I remove it from my chart the lines and numbers can go away
Click to Enlarge

Name: QTA_V4 main chart.png
Size: 41 KB
QTA_v4 main chart.ex4
QTA_v4 main chart.mq4

abokwaik Jun 10, 2015 5:21am | Post# 11

Dear fellows,

This thread is meant to be a space for replying to Private Messages that might require technical explanation, mainly regarding my provided tools on FF.
Or replies to other PMs that are of interest to me and I feel it will be of use to others.

It never will be an open coding service. There are many threads for that on FF.

So please, don't post any initial request directly in the thread, send it first as PM, and allow me to decide to respond or not based on my evaluation for the PM is question.

If I reply to your PM in this thread, you can reply to my post in the thread.
If I reply to your PM in PM, you can reply also in the PMs.

I hope this clear, and I wish every one a good day and a many green pips.

Regards,

Khalil

abokwaik Jun 23, 2015 4:54pm | Post# 12

2 Attachment(s)
===========================
Hi Khalil,

My name is Hiang, im searching for an EA below are the details. this ....
Thanks.

StopLoss = 30
Take Profit = 20
All Lots Size multiplied 2
Start Lots Size = 0.10

First will be BUY in Lots size 0.10, if take profit will start over again. If then drop down 30pips will continue a new order Sell Lots size multiplied 2 If it Up NEW order BUY.

Regards,
Hiang.

======

Hi Hiang,

I think such an EA will suffer in ranging periods and do good in trending periods.

Here is the EA requested, with customizable SL,TP, Lot size Multiplier ... etc.

KA_Reverse&Double.ex4

And here is a test with selected inputs on EUR/USD

Click to Enlarge

Name: KA_R&D.png
Size: 51 KB

Regards,

Khalil

aarychoong Jun 24, 2015 5:24am | Post# 13

Hi Khalil,

Ill Test it by next week, Thank You.

Regards,
Hiang

Emmpoli Jun 28, 2015 7:01pm | Post# 14

2 Attachment(s)
hope the explanation of what I want is clear. I want any time I drag the indicator from the indicator folder into my chart, it does not affect the previous one. instead it move to a different corner on the same chart so i can input the pairs i want without affecting the previous one. Thank you
Click to Enlarge

Name: awokiok help.png
Size: 80 KB
PsyLevels_Dashboard_v1.ex4

abokwaik Jun 28, 2015 7:21pm | Post# 15

hope the explanation of what I want is clear. I want any time I drag the indicator from the indicator folder into my chart, it does not affect the previous one. instead it move to a different corner on the same chart so i can input the pairs i want without affecting the previous one. Thank you {image} {file}
.ex4 file wont help. the source (.mq4) is needed.

Emmpoli Jun 29, 2015 3:04pm | Post# 16

{quote} .ex4 file wont help. the source (.mq4) is needed.
thank you for your response. let me ask if someone could be kind enough to help me with it

abokwaik Jun 29, 2015 3:06pm | Post# 17

{quote} thank you for your response. let me ask if someone could be kind enough to help me with it
Do you mean that you don't have the MQ4 file ?

Emmpoli Jul 8, 2015 5:12pm | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Do you mean that you don't have the MQ4 file ?
No I dont, Good evening. i dont know if you can code a similar indicator for me. instead of it showing life candle, i would want it to show me the colour of the previously closed candle. i want it to have the following
1) provision for adjustable time frame so the user can input any time frame of choice just like in the original indicator.
2) it should be adjustable to any angle of choice.
3) when loaded from the indicator folder into the chart, it should not affect the previous one. it should appear on the chart so i can adjust it to any angle of my choice, so i can have like 2,3,4 instances. just like loaded a moving average into the the chat twice. the first one will not affect the second one.

please get to me as soon as you can and thanks in anticipation.
Click to Enlarge

Name: idea.png
Size: 97 KB

Emmpoli Jul 8, 2015 5:21pm | Post# 19

Dear fellows, This thread is meant to be a space for replying to Private Messages that might require technical explanation, mainly regarding my provided tools on FF. Or replies to other PMs that are of interest to me and I feel it will be of use to others. It never will be an open coding service. There are many threads for that on FF. So please, don't post any initial request directly in the thread, send it first as PM, and allow me to decide to respond or not based on my evaluation for the PM is question. If I reply to your PM in this thread, you...
my bad. just saw this now. I'm sorry. but if the is still hope, please let me know.

abokwaik Jul 29, 2015 4:50am | Post# 20

//----------

Hello Abokwaik.

How is your day going? I hope that everything is great and you trade profitably.

I’ve already spent probably tens of hours reading your posts over and over again. Your contribution to the growth of novice traders as me cannot be overestimated. I am sure that you receive tons of admiring letters like this one on a daily basis. I also assume that you do not have plenty of free time to answer them. Anyway, I could not pass by and not to express my admiration and gratitude to the work you do.

I write to you to ask you if I could implement some of your methods and materials in an article on my site where I provide traders with free information on how to trade profitably. I will place an obligatory link to your thread on Forex Factory, your site or your account in any social network.

I am also starting a range of articles on my site where I’m about to post several articles about good traders. There I am planning to place some short biography, the reasons why the trader came to the market, ups and downs of his trading, authentic advice and interesting thoughts of what makes a profitable trader.

Please let me know what you think about this request. I will be glad to give you any further information if you need it.

----------//

Hi E..B..

Something is telling me that you sent this same message to many FF members.

Anyway, you can do whatever you like, just keep the credit where it belongs.

Have a nice day.

© Forex Factory