Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/49-trading-journals)
-   -   Breeze....Update on GBP/JPY (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/54086-breezeupdate-on-gbpjpy)

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 5:50am | Post# 1541

1 Attachment(s)
can you post again 30m time frame zoom it a lil bit....just wanna double check
Here's the 30.
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart-sample.gif
Size: 21 KB

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 5:53am | Post# 1542

Price fix on the EUR/GBP in 7 minutes. Looks like everything has calmed down for the moment.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:53am | Post# 1543

Here's the 30.
ok now our fate lies with what GBP/USD does....will place more orders will let you kno....its confirmed.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:55am | Post# 1544

Price fix on the EUR/GBP in 7 minutes. Looks like everything has calmed down for the moment.
did you get the message...?....answer with "YES" or "NO"...please NO DETAILES

kenneith Feb 15, 2008 5:55am | Post# 1545

Bruce what does that mean bro Price Fix? thanks in advance
regards

pearsonfx Feb 15, 2008 5:55am | Post# 1546

YES

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:57am | Post# 1547

YES
Ok....

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 6:01am | Post# 1548

did you get the message...?....answer with "YES" or "NO"...please NO DETAILES
Yes for me.

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 6:02am | Post# 1549

Bruce what does that mean bro Price Fix? thanks in advance
regards
I'm not sure what it means. There might be some adjustment of the price based on the USD or something. Maybe Breeze knows. I just know the last time I saw the price being fixed on GBP/USD was around the end of the year when it took a huge nosedive.

kenneith Feb 15, 2008 6:05am | Post# 1550

thanks buddy.
regards
I'm not sure what it means. There might be some adjustment of the price based on the USD or something. Maybe Breeze knows. I just know the last time I saw the price being fixed on GBP/USD was around the end of the year when it took a huge nosedive.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 6:06am | Post# 1551

can someone teach me how to "quote" several messages to make it easy to answer to all...I'd appreciate it

karmostaji Feb 15, 2008 6:07am | Post# 1552

can someone teach me how to "quote" several messages to make it easy to answer to all...I'd appreciate it
of course, open each quote in a seperate browser, then copy n paste all of them in one reply box, and type ur reply under each one, easy.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 6:13am | Post# 1553

like this....?
of course, open each quote in a seperate browser, then copy n paste all of them in one reply box, and type ur reply under each one, easy.

check you "PM"

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 6:15am | Post# 1554

When FF quotes the messages, it just puts the special tags in brackets around the person's quote. You don't need to hit the "Quote" button to get that, you can type those tags yourself. I would open a new browser window or tab to do the reply and leave the original window there so you can copy and paste text from the messages you want to quote. Just surround each quote with the start quote and end quote tags.

Here's how it would look, but take out the parenthesis:

([)quote=brucehvn(])this is the first quote([)/quote(])

([)quote=breeze(])this is the 2nd quote([)/quote(])

I had to use parenthesis to keep it from actually quoting the text.

pearsonfx Feb 15, 2008 6:16am | Post# 1555

like this....?
Breeze In the REPLY window one of the buttons is surround selected text with quotes. Copy and paste from underneath the reply window, where it shows previous posts.

Then move onto the next one and repeat

like this

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 6:16am | Post# 1556

Inserted Code
ike this....?

jesus I'm an old man...its hard to learn all this stuff

karmostaji Feb 15, 2008 6:20am | Post# 1557

like this....?

check you "PM"
the first part you did it right, but the 2nd one the QUOTE tags are missing otherwise it would've been fine.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 6:21am | Post# 1558

can someone teach me how to "quote" several messages to make it easy to answer to all...I'd appreciate it Today 7:05pm
Inserted Code
Breeze In the REPLY window one of the buttons is surround selected text with quotes. Copy and paste from underneath the reply window, where it shows previous posts.

Then move onto the next one and repeat

god damn...

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 6:24am | Post# 1559

I'll try to learn how to it by Saturday or Sunday....thanx "KIDS" ure all wonderfull

pearsonfx Feb 15, 2008 6:26am | Post# 1560

Breeze, Below the Reply window, it shows previous posts.....go down to the post you need a quote from highlight, and copy the original text.

Paste it in the reply window

When its here, highlight it, when its highlighted, click the button that says
Wrap quote tags around selected text its an icon that looks like a yellow word text bubble,
Then you can type your response below. copy past the next post you want to "quote", highlight it, and press the button again

© Forex Factory