Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Journals (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/49-trading-journals)
-   -   Breeze....Update on GBP/JPY (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/54086-breezeupdate-on-gbpjpy)

Breeze Feb 14, 2008 9:59pm | Post# 1521

can u guys post a 30m time frame zoom it a lil bit

Breeze Feb 14, 2008 10:04pm | Post# 1522

helloooooooooooooo

brucehvn Feb 14, 2008 10:11pm | Post# 1523

1 Attachment(s)
can u guys post a 30m time frame zoom it a lil bit
Here it is.
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart-sample.gif
Size: 21 KB

bmwboyee Feb 14, 2008 10:12pm | Post# 1524

1 Attachment(s)
helloooooooooooooo
calm down breezy
Click to Enlarge

Name: breeze1.gif
Size: 65 KB

awd0722 Feb 14, 2008 10:40pm | Post# 1525

GBPJPY_30

1 Attachment(s)
This is Oanda version:
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPY.gif
Size: 53 KB

pearsonfx Feb 14, 2008 11:00pm | Post# 1526

Selling VS Buying Pressure

"Its confusing cause it didnt touch the cloud yet.....ok I'll wait till we touch the cloud to go long....its very tricky."

Breeze this is what I have compare it against your notes:

I am Short @

My indications show this pullback going to 211.00 but it will most likely only hit this point once, IF it hits this point.

I have been watching G/J all day...I trade a certain pattern I have discovered with G/J that works very well... Problems I am seeing with it this time....it took nearly 3 hours to break the Daily Pivot on USD/JPY....first attempt was denied hovered, got repulsed....gathered momentum plummeting 25 pips crashing through the pivot but was utterly denied the chance to close below pivot on the 5 min chart....since finally breaking GBP/JPY has moved into a tight range....

-Weekly Trend is Definitely LONG, will be looking for targets as high as 225.00 in the coming weeks (IMO definitely 221.00 or higher)....seems far fetched right now, but only time will tell, and just note that I wrote it now
-Daily still has room to go up, but looking at a temp. reversal...most likely to happen early next week
-4 hour is down but getting ready to bottom out...but that would be hours from now, suggesting room to still move down
-1 hour is showing signs of reversing to go long
-30 min and 15 min are showing indecision and do not know where to go

The pair historically wants to complete the pattern that I trade, but there is ALOT of buying pressure. This is a very Tricky situation. Ichimoku Cloud sits at 211.73 to 210.28 on 1 hour chart. My target is in the middle of this cloud now...I thought it would long ago hit it earlier today.

My BIAS: Short until Ichimoku cloud has been breached and will be looking for a reversal within it.

I will be looking for BUYs with anything lower than 212.00 and most likely every 50 pips from there.

This is just my opinion, feel free to comment

Zack

brucehvn Feb 14, 2008 11:09pm | Post# 1527

BOJ interest statement came out unchanged. Fukui will speak at some point in the next few hours, so that could cause a little volatility later.

pearsonfx Feb 15, 2008 1:24am | Post# 1528

Sometimes your eyes are the best indicators!

1 Attachment(s)
Breeze,

the 1 hour buy signal was confirmed via price action.....but now I am getting a sell signal on 4 hour down to 5 minute timeframe.....but remember 4 hour is VERY close to bottoming out.....

Attached is a 1 hour Chart of current market.....I am expecting a drop real soon.....this is a very nicely shaped Head and Shoulder's about to be completed

Zack
Click to Enlarge

Name: HSGBPJPY.JPG
Size: 116 KB

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:02am | Post# 1529

Here it is.
Thanx brucehvn......as u can see the chart signals a bearish move.....that will

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:03am | Post# 1530

calm down breezy
you people take too long to post....my time is only limited....my eyes cant stand the screen for a long time.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:06am | Post# 1531

"Its confusing cause it didnt touch the cloud yet.....ok I'll wait till we touch the cloud to go long....its very tricky."

Breeze this is what I have compare it against your notes:

I am Short @

My indications show this pullback going to 211.00 but it will most likely only hit this point once, IF it hits this point.

I have been watching G/J all day...I trade a certain pattern I have discovered with G/J that works very well... Problems I am seeing with it this time....it took nearly 3 hours to break the Daily Pivot on USD/JPY....first attempt was denied hovered, got repulsed....gathered momentum plummeting 25 pips crashing through the pivot but was utterly denied the chance to close below pivot on the 5 min chart....since finally breaking GBP/JPY has moved into a tight range....

-Weekly Trend is Definitely LONG, will be looking for targets as high as 225.00 in the coming weeks (IMO definitely 221.00 or higher)....seems far fetched right now, but only time will tell, and just note that I wrote it now
-Daily still has room to go up, but looking at a temp. reversal...most likely to happen early next week
-4 hour is down but getting ready to bottom out...but that would be hours from now, suggesting room to still move down
-1 hour is showing signs of reversing to go long
-30 min and 15 min are showing indecision and do not know where to go

The pair historically wants to complete the pattern that I trade, but there is ALOT of buying pressure. This is a very Tricky situation. Ichimoku Cloud sits at 211.73 to 210.28 on 1 hour chart. My target is in the middle of this cloud now...I thought it would long ago hit it earlier today.

My BIAS: Short until Ichimoku cloud has been breached and will be looking for a reversal within it.

I will be looking for BUYs with anything lower than 212.00 and most likely every 50 pips from there.

This is just my opinion, feel free to comment

Zack
good Zack....you got it going.....nice job..

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:07am | Post# 1532

can someone please post a chart....I see something forming...just wanna confirm it.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:09am | Post# 1533

Breeze,

the 1 hour buy signal was confirmed via price action.....but now I am getting a sell signal on 4 hour down to 5 minute timeframe.....but remember 4 hour is VERY close to bottoming out.....

Attached is a 1 hour Chart of current market.....I am expecting a drop real soon.....this is a very nicely shaped Head and Shoulder's about to be completed

Zack
nice....very nice....and i like your signature.

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 5:12am | Post# 1534

1 Attachment(s)
can someone please post a chart....I see something forming...just wanna confirm it.
Here you go Breeze.
Click to Enlarge

Name: chart-sample.gif
Size: 20 KB

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:18am | Post# 1535

Here you go Breeze.
ok we have just touched the cloud.......were heading for a point of return @ 211.50...or even below @ 210.80...ok time to place orders.

brucehvn Feb 15, 2008 5:26am | Post# 1536

One of my news feeds just mentioned that there is a price fix today at 11:00 GMT on the G/U or EUR/GBP.

I still am not sure what those things are, but I know they usually wreak havoc with the prices before it happens.

Bruce

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:29am | Post# 1537

One of my news feeds just mentioned that there is a price fix today at 11:00 GMT on the G/U or EUR/GBP.

I still am not sure what those things are, but I know they usually wreak havoc with the prices before it happens.

Bruce
note that if EUR/GBP stays below it will push GBP/USD up and that will push GBP/JPY higher.

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:44am | Post# 1538

Breeze,

Zack
check your "PM"

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:46am | Post# 1539

Bruce
Check your "PM"

Breeze Feb 15, 2008 5:48am | Post# 1540

Here you go Breeze.
can you post again 30m time frame zoom it a lil bit....just wanna double check

© Forex Factory