Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   PVSRA (Price, Volume, S&R Analysis) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=540706)

salimc May 25, 2019 4:39pm | Post# 5721

This news indicator works well. Irrelevant to FF calendar source. In the input, switch gmt to +3. Play with the mode, auto, light, dark. Cleverly coded. RS {file}
Thanks

sameer99 May 28, 2019 8:35am | Post# 5722

DAX scalp London open. +6.0 pips. Shorted per dual trend & red volumes. A textbook trade, nothing special. {image}
Hi, Overall is this strategy is profitable? Are you happy with your results? As a beginner trader, any tips to succeed in this? Thanks.

gezis May 28, 2019 9:12am | Post# 5723

{quote} Hi, Overall is this strategy is profitable? Are you happy with your results? As a beginner trader, any tips to succeed in this? Thanks.
1.Overall is this strategy is profitable?-Depends on your trading style and whether you understand how to use the strategy.
2.Are you happy with your results? Overall i am as long as i''m staying in FX and not taking positions in commodities and indices.
3. As a beginner trader, any tips to succeed in this? Read the PVSRA pdf file,go through this thread and look at the trading examples others have posted and second you have to figure out how you wanna trade.For example, i''m trading it for long term moves and looking for moves in hundreds of pips(volatility has died in the last few yrs.)

sameer99 May 28, 2019 12:15pm | Post# 5724

{quote} 1.Overall is this strategy is profitable?-Depends on your trading style and whether you understand how to use the strategy. 2.Are you happy with your results? Overall i am as long as i''m staying in FX and not taking positions in commodities and indices. 3. As a beginner trader, any tips to succeed in this? Read the PVSRA pdf file,go through this thread and look at the trading examples others have posted and second you have to figure out how you wanna trade.For example, i''m trading it for long term moves and looking for moves in hundreds...
Thanks for your tips. Yea most difficult thing so far for me to find a reliable strategy with a good trading edge to start with. Hope this helps.

jessejgee May 31, 2019 12:26am | Post# 5725

For #2 Access Panel, where is this clock that its talking about in the user notes?

Erebus May 31, 2019 2:49am | Post# 5726

1 Attachment(s)
For #2 Access Panel, where is this clock that its talking about in the user notes?
See in the Settings where it says Show Clock in Panel ?

That's where

Name:  2019-05-31_16-47-37.jpg
Views: 2405
Size:  69 KB

BlondePeach Jun 3, 2019 8:57am | Post# 5727

hiya,

How is trading going on with this strategy?

Tnx

meborn2win Jun 4, 2019 10:25pm | Post# 5728

Can anyone please post the new version of PVSRA package .
Thanks.

Erebus Jun 4, 2019 11:05pm | Post# 5729

Can anyone please post the new version of PVSRA package . Thanks.
ah, how do you know there is new version?

and why can't you download it?

strange

meborn2win Jun 5, 2019 3:51am | Post# 5730

Thank you sir. I missed the word 'if any'. However, is the one in Page#1 holds good still?

gezis Jun 5, 2019 4:21am | Post# 5731

Thank you sir. I missed the word 'if any'. However, is the one in Page#1 holds good still?
it''s good but news calendar don''t work someone made a new one look back few pages.

ozsza Jul 2, 2019 8:00pm | Post# 5732

4 Attachment(s)
#3 News Panel (Black).ex4#3 News Panel (Black).mq4#3 News Panel (White).ex4#3 News Panel (White).mq4

licaspetrel Jul 27, 2019 7:46pm | Post# 5733

[quote = salimc; 12292914] {quote} Obrigado [/ quote]
Hello friend, could you help me?, I would like to get these bookmarks I am still new, I downloaded the bookmarks but some errors appear missing a file would have to email me all psvra bookmarks or a download link?

© Forex Factory