Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   PVSRA (Price, Volume, S&R Analysis) (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/540706-pvsra-price-volume-sr-analysis)

gofishin Jan 7, 2016 8:34pm | Post# 3661

1 Attachment(s)
closed aud/usd long +37.9 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDproM1 scalp on rising vol.png
Size: 41 KB

cigarguy Jan 7, 2016 8:38pm | Post# 3662

closed aud/usd long +37.9 pips {image}
gofishin,

Nice...

leentjai Jan 7, 2016 8:41pm | Post# 3663

1 Attachment(s)
Opened Long AUDUSD {image}
Closed long AUDUSD Average +41.9 p Total +1257 p I closed because now is retracement ..​can re-enter position again
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd-h1-80116c.png
Size: 106 KB

gofishin Jan 7, 2016 8:41pm | Post# 3664

{quote} gofishin, Nice...
thanks so much, wish i was trading full lots, not mini lots like you guys do

cigarguy Jan 7, 2016 8:50pm | Post# 3665

{quote} thanks so much, wish i was trading full lots, not mini lots like you guys do
gofishin,

IMO, just continue to focus on making the correct decisions and as you progress you can obviously, increase your account as you gain experience and confidence...

leentjai Jan 7, 2016 9:14pm | Post# 3666

{quote} leentjai, Wow!...you killed it Lady...congrats you cashed in that IOU from the nasty MM's.........
Thank you Cigarguy

Dyekid217 Jan 7, 2016 9:18pm | Post# 3667

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} thanks so much, wish i was trading full lots, not mini lots like you guys do
One day we will get there my friend. Like the wise Cigarguy said.. focus on your decision making with PVSRA and the money will come..

Still long AU.. can see bullish momentum carrying this one past the RDH and RWH as we are extremely oversold right now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM1 AO session.png
Size: 62 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH4 ao session.png
Size: 80 KB

cigarguy Jan 7, 2016 9:23pm | Post# 3668

{quote} Thank you Cigarguy
leentjai,

Check your PM's please....

gofishin Jan 7, 2016 9:26pm | Post# 3669

1 Attachment(s)
one day! close gpb/nzd short +38 pips. little late but break to the downside was confirmation enough for me after selling into quarter number and continue through whole number
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPNZDproM1 gap fill short.png
Size: 40 KB

Dyekid217 Jan 7, 2016 9:32pm | Post# 3670

What really surprises me about this thread and the community that supports it... the senior members have been contributing on a daily basis for YEARSS. Some not so much as I'm sure they have no need for posting here after they've extracted the information they need. Trust me, I've been in and out of the thread but it didn't quite click until I did some inner meditation and some time away learning other facets of trading.

Let me just say that I've been a part of various other threads but no place have I ever been that has in fact improved my trading with other technical tools like PVSRA has.. the concepts that I've researched and spent many hours going over were quite complicated to the naked eye. I've studied a lot about price action, support and resistance, trendlines, fibonacci, whatever may be the tool of choice.

PVSRA has been the only tool that has in fact magnified my knowledge of other areas. I can't thank you guys enough. Cheers to a new year!!!

cigarguy Jan 7, 2016 9:32pm | Post# 3671

one day! close gpb/nzd short +38 pips. little late but break to the downside was confirmation enough for me after selling into quarter number and continue through whole number {image}

cigarguy Jan 7, 2016 9:38pm | Post# 3672

1 Attachment(s)
GU, M5 +24.5 (5 lots +4.9) entered after small retrace to 1.46250 level with notable volume for a quick snipe....
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDiM5.png
Size: 83 KB

gofishin Jan 7, 2016 9:55pm | Post# 3673

What really surprises me about this thread and the community that supports it... the senior members have been contributing on a daily basis for YEARSS. Some not so much as I'm sure they have no need for posting here after they've extracted the information they need. Trust me, I've been in and out of the thread but it didn't quite click until I did some inner meditation and some time away learning other facets of trading. Let me just say that I've been a part of various other threads but no place have I ever been that has in fact improved my trading...
you nailed it! Like wise for myself as my win ratio has increased considerably with this system, and the continued education and analysis from all!

cigarguy Jan 7, 2016 10:02pm | Post# 3674

What really surprises me about this thread and the community that supports it... the senior members have been contributing on a daily basis for YEARSS. Some not so much as I'm sure they have no need for posting here after they've extracted the information they need. Trust me, I've been in and out of the thread but it didn't quite click until I did some inner meditation and some time away learning other facets of trading. Let me just say that I've been a part of various other threads but no place have I ever been that has in fact improved my trading...

Dyekid217,

That is a nice comment for all here to read and understand the power of learning the PVSRA system. I can see from all of the positive posts that all traders here are willing to share and help one another.........

leentjai Jan 7, 2016 10:34pm | Post# 3675

3 Attachment(s)
I Reopened EURAUD sell
AUDUSD long
GBPAUD short
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd-h1-3o.png
Size: 115 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: euraud-m15-2o.png
Size: 101 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpaud-m15-1.png
Size: 89 KB

leentjai Jan 8, 2016 12:04am | Post# 3676

3 Attachment(s)
I Reopened EURAUD sell AUDUSD long GBPAUD short {image} {image} {image}
I closed all positions ,to low volatility
AUDUSD average +6.0 p total 180 p
GBPAUD average +4.7 total +141.0p
EURAUD average +13.2 total +396 p
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd-m5-3c.png
Size: 94 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpaud-m15-1c.png
Size: 93 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: euraud-m15-2c.png
Size: 101 KB

Dyekid217 Jan 8, 2016 7:26am | Post# 3677

1 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD Long update:

I believe I started building this one too early.. not much volatility in London has brought us back down to the whole number which we're now finding some support above yesterdays stop hunt. Now is probably where the MM's want price ahead of NY session and major news. I still have conviction in this trade so holding tight. MM's may even want to test the RDL but we'll see what NY brings.

I've done my analysis and am confident in my decision. Cheers all!

Note: For upcoming weeks I may only want to focus on one pair and build that position in a different manner with smaller lot placements
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH1 1-8-16.png
Size: 69 KB

leentjai Jan 8, 2016 7:41am | Post# 3678

2 Attachment(s)
I opened GBPAUD short and EURCAD short
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurcad-h4-180116o.png
Size: 100 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpaud-h4-80116 2.png
Size: 88 KB

leentjai Jan 8, 2016 8:06am | Post# 3679

2 Attachment(s)
I opened GBPAUD short and EURCAD short {image} {image}
closed GBPAUD average+18.0 p total +540 p
EURCAD average+13.3 p total +399.0 p
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpaud-h4-1ac.png
Size: 94 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurcad-m15-1ac.png
Size: 97 KB

cigarguy Jan 8, 2016 8:16am | Post# 3680

{quote} closed GBPAUD average+18.0 p total +540 p EURCAD average+13.3 p total +399.0 p {image} {image}
leentjai,

As usual......

© Forex Factory