Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Mr. Scott's Crayon Thread (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=540420)

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:25pm | Post# 1

Mr. Scott's Crayon Thread

Hello all,

Just want to say I see a lot of garbage posted here at ff. Trolls, scammers, frauds, etc.

I don't have the time and I don't care. So, I will post my charts here. If you have anything relevant, feel free to share. I am going to try to keep it clean and look forward to banning trolls.

Generally, I am going to post longer term charts for reference and learning. I doubt I will have time to post shorter tf setups.

I have no idea how long I will continue but I assume I will keep at it as long as I find it useful and/or not counterproductive to trading. I think my friends here will know where to find me. There are some good people here but they are usually drowned out by the nonsense.

Let's get started.

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:29pm | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
Gu today
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15519.jpg
Size: 202 KB

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:34pm | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
EA, EU I have some bad*ss charts, but too many, so not sure how many I will post here.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDDaily519.jpg
Size: 213 KB

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:40pm | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Nu, some of these are trades I have taken, some are areas of interest, some lend future credence.
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSDH4519.jpg
Size: 267 KB

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:45pm | Post# 5

2 Attachment(s)
ucad she leads ,we follow.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADH4519.jpg
Size: 187 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADH45192.jpg
Size: 297 KB

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:49pm | Post# 6

1 Attachment(s)
Uj is a fickle mistress as she is often in disguise, but I love her.
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYDaily519.jpg
Size: 295 KB

AllyB May 19, 2015 12:57pm | Post# 7

I will be around Mr. Scott

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:58pm | Post# 8

Got to love FF, can't even respond to my own thread without leaving and coming back.

Wish you all success, taking a break. Don't sit around ff all day and not healthy to stare at charts all day.

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 12:59pm | Post# 9

I will be around Mr. Scott
Hi Ally,

Thanks for stopping by, you have some good charts, so feel free to share. Not sure how much time I will spend here, but figure instead of posting charts all around ff, will just keep them in one place for now.

tablet8 May 19, 2015 1:07pm | Post# 10

ucad she leads ,we follow. {image} {image}
nice thread
adding trade type, tp and sl, to the chart will make it more beautiful, esp for those who are not familiar with patterns and can not recognize the signal

Hickson May 19, 2015 1:12pm | Post# 11

Hello all, Just want to say I see a lot of garbage posted here at ff. Trolls, scammers, frauds, etc. I don't have the time and I don't care. So, I will post my charts here. If you have anything relevant, feel free to share. I am going to try to keep it clean and look forward to banning trolls. Generally, I am going to post longer term charts for reference and learning. I doubt I will have time to post shorter tf setups. I have no idea how long I will continue but I assume I will keep at it as long as I find it useful and/or not counterproductive...
Mr. Scott now has a thread on FF ... there is hope in the darkness of this place.

chess king May 19, 2015 1:19pm | Post# 12

Got to love FF, can't even respond to my own thread without leaving and coming back. Wish you all success, taking a break. Don't sit around ff all day and not healthy to stare at charts all day.
well ... I completely agree with this statement..

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 1:26pm | Post# 13

{quote} nice thread adding trade type, tp and sl, to the chart will make it more beautiful, esp for those who are not familiar with patterns and can not recognize the signal
Thank you, for now, I will post areas of interest. Taking a trade is contingent upon pa. Some patterns are continuation, scalp, reversal, etc. Failure of patterns tells us as much as success.

I will attach a cheat sheet for people who are interested in learning. Some patterns I will post are not accepted patterns but ones that I use. But where does pattern occur? Does it make sense? Then, you have to trade the pa and have proper mm. For now, I am only interested in sharing some of my charts.

Edit: Sorry guys, cheat sheet is not uploading. Don't know if it ff problem, will try again some other time.

For now, you can go here:

http://www.harmonictrader.com/

Pharm0r May 19, 2015 1:28pm | Post# 14

{quote} Thank you, for now, I will post areas of interest. Taking a trade is contingent upon pa. Some patterns are continuation, scalp, reversal, etc. Failure of patterns tells us as much as success. I will attach a cheat sheet for people who are interested in learning. Some patterns I will post are not accepted patterns but ones that I use. But where does pattern occur? Does it make sense? Then, you have to trade the pa and have proper mm. For now, I am only interested in sharing some of my charts.
YES.

CNTrader May 19, 2015 1:36pm | Post# 15

Hello all, Just want to say I see a lot of garbage posted here at ff. Trolls, scammers, frauds, etc. I don't have the time and I don't care. So, I will post my charts here. If you have anything relevant, feel free to share. I am going to try to keep it clean and look forward to banning trolls. Generally, I am going to post longer term charts for reference and learning. I doubt I will have time to post shorter tf setups. I have no idea how long I will continue but I assume I will keep at it as long as I find it useful and/or not counterproductive...
Good luck with the thread old friend. I know it will be great with you at the helm

I may pop by from time to time with a little sumthin sumthin

Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!

Magix May 19, 2015 1:41pm | Post# 16

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 1:43pm | Post# 17

{quote} Good luck with the thread old friend. I know it will be great with you at the helm I may pop by from time to time with a little sumthin sumthin Enjoy, have fun, trade your plan, make a great day, do your own due diligence and may we all make bank! Game changing Bank!! The kind of Bank that makes you just Think and Grow!!
Thanks buddy, you run a great thread, one of the few I actually read and feel is worthwhile posting on, just trying to be a little more efficient in my posting.

We welcome any contribution you might make here.

Davit May 19, 2015 1:44pm | Post# 18

2 Attachment(s)
Great Thread Scott

I have build some shorts on UJ
Nice harmonic on h4
For reference UJ has been confined to about 230 pips range and I believe she will break north of this only if Feds state concretely about IR hike.
In my opinion it won't happen in 2015.So aiming for 119
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH4.png
Size: 35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYDaily.png
Size: 32 KB

Davit May 19, 2015 1:55pm | Post# 19

EG is worth the look
7150-80 nice buy zones.
Euro will appreciate once Greek bail out occurs and statements coming out show this will be most likely outcome since defaulting curtails greater risks for EU.

Hickson May 19, 2015 1:59pm | Post# 20

1 Attachment(s)
EG is worth the look 7150-80 nice buy zones. Euro will appreciate once Greek bail out occurs and statements coming out show this will be most likely outcome since defaulting curtails greater risks for EU.
Some daily chart confusion on this one ... don't know if it's good ...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 8 KB

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 2:01pm | Post# 21

Great Thread Scott I have build some shorts on UJ Nice harmonic on h4 For reference UJ has been confined to about 230 pips range and I believe she will break north of this only if Feds state concretely about IR hike. In my opinion it won't happen in 2015.So aiming for 119 {image} {image}
Thanks Davit, I posted something similar above. No trade for me yet, I wish you success.

Ok really off now. Been a long day already.

Davit May 19, 2015 2:11pm | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Some daily chart confusion on this one ... don't know if it's good ... {image}
Hi Hickson.
Everyone has their methods but to me and many others things should be kept simple.In uptrend TL is measured from bottom and all lines above are irrelevant.
On Price Action they are clear higher highs and long wicks suggesting strong rejection on downside.
Regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPDaily.png
Size: 23 KB

Hickson May 19, 2015 2:13pm | Post# 23

{quote} Hi Hickson. Everyone has their methods but to me and many others things should be kept simple.In uptrend TL is measured from bottom and all lines above are irrelevant. On Price Action they are clear higher highs and long wicks suggesting strong rejection on downside. Regards {image}
Hi Davit, lines were drawn before current lows. But I agree, too many lines are not good. I rather doubt the value of TLs altogether.

Davit May 19, 2015 2:16pm | Post# 24

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Davit, lines were drawn before current lows. But I agree, too many lines are not good. I rather doubt the value of TLs altogether.
If you look at weekly chart you'll see EG has bottomed out and slowly moving up and upside has tremendous potential.
same chart weekly
To me bottom side has little risk compare to potential massive gains on Bull side.Its just trading place your SL say 70 and leave it alone.
I am not suggesting to take the trade only that its a great set up worth taking.(I guess I am suggesting it anyway lol)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPWeekly.png
Size: 22 KB

elbert3 May 19, 2015 2:19pm | Post# 25

Hey Hey Hey ,,whats going on here then

Mr. Scott May 19, 2015 2:22pm | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} If you look at weekly chart you'll see EG has bottomed out and slowly moving up and upside has tremendous potential. same chart weekly To me bottom side has little risk compare to potential massive gains on Bull side.Its just trading place your SL say 70 and leave it alone. I am not suggesting to take the trade only that its a great set up worth taking. {image}
Ok I lied, relevant chart.

I love this chart, lots of confluence, really gone now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPMonthly519.jpg
Size: 330 KB

Pharm0r May 19, 2015 2:24pm | Post# 27

Waiting to L EG myself, but have to see FOMC first. EU has been relentless. May L both on a spike down depending what FOMC says.

Davit May 19, 2015 2:27pm | Post# 28

{quote} Ok I lied, relevant chart. {image}
What I do when I don't know exact turning point is stagger my trades in small bits.
One can build longs all the way to 69 although to me its not likely.Euro has been falling way too long and there is tremendous energy to burst open for bulls.
Anyway this is great brainstorming.LOve these kinds of thought provoking posts.

Hickson May 19, 2015 2:27pm | Post# 29

{quote} If you look at weekly chart you'll see EG has bottomed out and slowly moving up and upside has tremendous potential. same chart weekly To me bottom side has little risk compare to potential massive gains on Bull side.Its just trading place your SL say 70 and leave it alone. I am not suggesting to take the trade only that its a great set up worth taking.(I guess I am suggesting it anyway lol) {image}
I hear you and also have thought about that. With a 70 pip SL might be really worth it ...

albchr May 19, 2015 2:37pm | Post# 30

Nice Mr. Scott! ... Another quality thread born. Sure to be a favorite.

Davit May 19, 2015 3:46pm | Post# 31

3 Attachment(s)
Nice Mr. Scott! ... Another quality thread born. Sure to be a favorite.
Nice to see you post Chris

Guys I just want to share this pivot indicator.It works amazing! Only issue is you can't put it in template and make a new template but dropping in on chart works.
The precision is pretty nifty.Price stops correctly at 61% S specially.
Like so on EU
Just a tool to see where you can enter and exit.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH4.png
Size: 28 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH4.png
Size: 30 KB
Pivot 3.mq4

Davit May 19, 2015 3:56pm | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
Notice how price bounces off from R61 and daily pivot on GC
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPCADH1.png
Size: 33 KB

Pharm0r May 19, 2015 4:30pm | Post# 33

So it's fibs drawn off the pivot? That's nifty

Davit May 19, 2015 4:35pm | Post# 34

So it's fibs drawn off the pivot? That's nifty
Yes! pretty cool.Just does not stay on template (don't know why) so I just drop on chart
What impresses me how Price reacts to these levels.

Pharm0r May 19, 2015 4:38pm | Post# 35

{quote} Yes! pretty cool.Just does not stay on template (don't know why) so I just drop on chart What impresses me how Price reacts to these levels.
oh wow. and you can add your own levels...

nvm. still looks like it's pretty accurate. ill give it some use

Hickson May 19, 2015 4:43pm | Post# 36

{quote} Nice to see you post Chris Guys I just want to share this pivot indicator.It works amazing! Only issue is you can't put it in template and make a new template but dropping in on chart works. The precision is pretty nifty.Price stops correctly at 61% S specially. Like so on EU Just a tool to see where you can enter and exit. {image} {image} {file}
That's nice Davit, I normally use pivot points and draw the fibos by hand, you have both at the same time there, pretty convenient.

Davit May 19, 2015 4:44pm | Post# 37

{quote} oh wow. and you can add your own levels...
I have been always fan of Fibs and harmonics Scott and others use however when taking a position often price bounces off repeatedly off 38-61 before plunging lower or higher.I have been big fan of range trading and love pairs that don't trend much.To me its interesting always how price reacts to fibs.To all skeptics of Fibs just drop on any chart and look.

Pharm0r May 19, 2015 4:47pm | Post# 38

{quote} I have been always fan of Fibs and harmonics Scott and others use however when taking a position often price bounces off repeatedly off 38-61 before plunging lower or higher.I have been big fan of range trading and love pairs that don't trend much.To me its interesting always how price reacts to fibs.To all skeptics of Fibs just drop on any chart and look.
Once I dive a bit deeper into programming I'll have to add my own fibs

Davit May 19, 2015 4:47pm | Post# 39

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} That's nice Davit, I normally use pivot points and draw the fibos by hand, you have both at the same time there, pretty convenient.
I took long on EG at 7186 and will add more should price go lower.
Notice how Price hit daily pivot but stopped at 38
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBPH1.png
Size: 32 KB

pax May 19, 2015 5:00pm | Post# 40

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes! pretty cool.Just does not stay on template (don't know why) so I just drop on chart What impresses me how Price reacts to these levels.
Hi Davit:
I made 1 minor change to the indie. Now it can be saved in templates.
Please try.

Pivot 3.ex4
Pivot 3.mq4

© Forex Factory