Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   Dashboard Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/532236-dashboard-trading)

Miche09 Sep 5, 2015 7:48am | Post# 8881

Hi Jibala,
About the Gap filter, do you use it at same TF(30min)?.
I am testing the Gap to Exit but in 5min tf.
Regards

This is automated and different from manual! It is hard to identify the turning points, hence the GAP Filter has become very important for that trading style. Jibala

getting Sep 5, 2015 9:08am | Post# 8882

1 Attachment(s)
Good Night {image}
Would you please expand the trades result to a couple of weeks in iHistory.
Cheers...
Name:  Image1.png
Views: 1870
Size:  19 KB

getting Sep 5, 2015 9:22am | Post# 8883

1 Attachment(s)
ufff...heute mega stres DD 800..H4 hat versagt..aber ist gut gegangen..ich muss was trinken.... {image} {image} regards
Would you please expand the trades result to a couple of weeks in iHistory.
Cheers...
Name:  Image1.png
Views: 1743
Size:  19 KB

goldenequity Sep 5, 2015 9:27am | Post# 8884

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you X2X
Here is the auto X2X .set file for GVC PowerMeterV2
for analysis/discussion
NOTE: It is different from original Jar .set....
X2x is using a Basket TP (no ADR TP, no ADR SL) and a Lockset progression for profit captures.
Profiting trades therefore are exited by the lockset progression. Losing trades are w/o a Stop Loss and are not exited until Basket TP ($100) is reached.
THIS WILL NOT WORK for U.S. traders because of OTO and FIFO compliance scam upon Traders and Brokers.

....................................t_trade=EXPERT MANAGEMENT
UseDefaultPairs=true
OwnPairs=
DashUpdate=0
Magic_Number=9876
autotrade=false
....................................t_trigger=TRIGGER MANAGEMENT
trigger_use_Pips=true
trade_MIN_pips=10.0
trigger_UseHeatMap1=true
trigger_TF_HM1=240 4hr
trade_MIN_HeatMap1=0.01
trigger_use_bidratio=true
trigger_buy_bidratio=60.0
trigger_sell_bidratio=30.0
....................................t_basket=BASKET MANAGEMENT
lot=0.01
MaxTrades=10
MaxTotalTrades=0
MaxSpread=4
Basket_Target=100
Basket_StopLoss=0
Piptp=0
Pipsl=0
BasketP1=10.0
BasketL1=10.0
BasketP2=15.0
BasketL2=15.0
BasketP3=20.0
BasketL3=20.0
BasketP4=25.0
BasketL4=25.0
BasketP5=30.0
BasketL5=30.0
BasketP6=35.0
BasketL6=35.0
TrailLastLock=true
TrailDistance=0.0
StopProfit=0
Adr1tp=0.0
Adr1sl=0.0
StopLoss=0
OnlyAddProfit=true
CloseAllSession=false
t_time=TIME MANAGEMENT
UseSession1=true
sess1start=00:00
sess1end=23:59
sess1comment=AUTO SESS1
UseSession2=false
sess2start=00:00
sess2end=23:59
sess2comment=AUTO SESS2
UseSession3=false
sess3start=00:00
sess3end=23:59
sess3comment=AUTO SESS3
....................................t_chart=CHART MANAGEMENT
TimeFrame=1440
usertemplate=Dash
x_axis=0
y_axis=70
Ridu V2.txt
Ridu V2.set.txt

Bernhard Sep 5, 2015 9:29am | Post# 8885

HP: is there any way to use strategy tester with one pair and a setup of rsi or an other set without need of currency strength

tencru Sep 5, 2015 9:36am | Post# 8886

{quote} Nice news trading (automated): {image} {image} Jibala

Hello good morning where I can find the template you're using?

braintheboss Sep 5, 2015 9:49am | Post# 8887

1 Attachment(s)
Bid Ratio new version:

-> Fixed change TF bug.
-> prPrice input: price type of bidratio ( 0->close, 1->open, 2->mid body candle ). Option 2 is useful in future simulator of trades.

Bid Ratio is showed in "Data window".

Next version:
-> Rest of EA base inputs ( CRS... ) in stoch form.
-> SuperBidRatio ( stoch form )
BidRatio.ex4

Bernhard Sep 5, 2015 9:57am | Post# 8888

1 Attachment(s)
I'm making tool for can analyze offline different EA parameters. This will help us to understand better filters and others things. This capture is BidRatio levels. {image}
brain showed us how bitratio looks on a chart. It starts with null and becomes bigger. So in the first 1h its absolutely useless, numbers flip up and down. In my opinion this is only tradeable in the beginning of the day up from 2nd hour and close all trades at end of day. If you like use it as a trigger the whole day bitratio must become rolling.
the 2nd option is you could reset the daily time for example 1h before London then you could use it for LO or reset daily open time 1h before NY to use it with NY. (HP would that work per code?)

It would be a study worth to see if in general all pairs like to expend from daily open (and I mean here Sydney open not American time 12 p.m.) Then we could just follow bitratio from 3h00 until 22h00 GMT and let all trades run and close at the hour. It could be back tested with a simple EA. (anybody like to code it?)
Click to Enlarge

Name: c0wzxD2.png
Size: 429 KB

Hotpotato Sep 5, 2015 10:11am | Post# 8889

1 Attachment(s)
HP: is there any way to use strategy tester with one pair and a setup of rsi or an other set without need of currency strength
I am currently running backtests on tickdata (1-1-2014 until now) on every RSI strategy i can think of.
With previous candle confirm, without candle confirm, fixed SL, RSI exit, etc, etc but none of them look good.

Currently running.
Click to Enlarge

Name: currentbacktest.PNG
Size: 11 KB

Hotpotato Sep 5, 2015 10:24am | Post# 8890

Bid Ratio new version: -> Fixed change TF bug. -> prPrice input: price type of bidratio ( 0->close, 1->open, 2->mid body candle ). Option 2 is useful in future simulator of trades. Bid Ratio is showed in "Data window". Next version: -> Rest of EA base inputs ( CRS... ) in stoch form. -> SuperBidRatio ( stoch form ) {file}
Why again are there two red and two blue lines ?

bubola Sep 5, 2015 10:24am | Post# 8891

1 Attachment(s)
Bid Ratio new version: -> Fixed change TF bug. -> prPrice input: price type of bidratio ( 0->close, 1->open, 2->mid body candle ). Option 2 is useful in future simulator of trades. Bid Ratio is showed in "Data window". Next version: -> Rest of EA base inputs ( CRS... ) in stoch form. -> SuperBidRatio ( stoch form ) {file}
hi btb, thank you for this...do we also need the user32.dll file to have the indicator work in real time? previous version was not updating at all. thank you
Click to Enlarge

Name: bidratio.PNG
Size: 48 KB

bubola Sep 5, 2015 10:27am | Post# 8892

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Why again are there two red and two blue lines ?
@ HP: they are upper and lower boundaries of bid ratio, for instance if you set your min buy bid ratio at 75 and max buy bid ratio at 90, that's what the 2 blue line show

friday i was watching eurusd chart on 5mn. it showed a good example of reversal, but it works just as well with trend following
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 38 KB

braintheboss Sep 5, 2015 10:40am | Post# 8893

{quote} brain showed us how bitratio looks on a chart. It starts with null and becomes bigger. So in the first 1h its absolutely useless, numbers flip up and down. In my opinion this is only tradeable in the beginning of the day up from 2nd hour and close all trades at end of day. If you like use it as a trigger the whole day bitratio must become rolling. the 2nd option is you could reset the daily time for example 1h before London then you could use it for LO or reset daily open time 1h before NY to use it with NY. (HP would that work per code?)...
Every day bidratio is reseted. In EA you can use ADR of more days but not useful because each session have similar behavior every day. We know Asian session is very low volatile, for that you see bidratio levels very close and at end of day with all movement done you see that difference. Remember bid ratio is percent of low/high

This tool is very basic now, but with bidratio levels you see 2 things now. First Asian can be filter for pips, not for time. For example, when range is 30pips or more, EA can start. Second thing is we can make 3 strategies for bid ratio. When is in sell/buy bidratios zones, when is between that zones and last how do reverse filter with bidratio levels how triggers

But with future data in next version we will be more easy for understand EA parameters

braintheboss Sep 5, 2015 10:43am | Post# 8894

{quote} Why again are there two red and two blue lines ?
I'm sorry. My explanations are very simple sometimes
Those lines are bidratio levels in every candle. For default 75/90% ( blue ) and 25/10%( red ). For current bidratio like EA, you have see it in "data window". In future next version you will can see it in chart as stoch.

braintheboss Sep 5, 2015 10:52am | Post# 8895

{quote} hi btb, thank you for this...do we also need the user32.dll file to have the indicator work in real time? previous version was not updating at all. thank you {image}
It's tool for see how EA inputs are in chart and we can optimize or code better the strategies. For real time EA is perfect
About dll, don't worry. I'm using my own framework. It's generic and use dll for hack windows terminal ( minimize, offline charts... ) This indicator don't use it. You can disable dll permission in indicator if that make you feel more confident

X2x Sep 5, 2015 10:53am | Post# 8896

Thank you X2X Here is the auto X2X .set file for GVC PowerMeterV2 for analysis/discussion NOTE: It is different from original Jar .set.... X2x is using a Basket TP (no ADR TP, no ADR SL) and a Lockset progression for profit captures. Profiting trades therefore are exited by the lockset progression. Losing trades are w/o a Stop Loss and are not exited until Basket TP ($100) is reached. THIS WILL...
Thanx for ur analysis Glodenequity.... As i am using this on demo so don't use any stop loss .... But for live, i definitely use Basket SL in $ to avoid certain spike....
One thing i like to ask u that can u pls clarify a bit about this "THIS WILL NOT WORK for U.S. traders because of OTO and FIFO compliance scam upon Traders and Brokers." Not clear wht u like to say....

Hotpotato Sep 5, 2015 11:02am | Post# 8897

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} It's tool for see how EA inputs are in chart and we can optimize or code better the strategies. For real time EA is perfect About dll, don't worry. I'm using my own framework. It's generic and use dll for hack windows terminal ( minimize, offline charts...) This indicator don't use it. You can disable dll permission in indicator if that make you feel more confident
Can you make the range text optional, makes it a bit more easy to analyze.
And the indicator label text for BuyHigh and Buylow ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: rangeoptional.PNG
Size: 146 KB

braintheboss Sep 5, 2015 11:04am | Post# 8898

@bernhard. About add new features, I will try things people think is interesting for better analysis. The goal for this tool is simulate trades for see response of settings. And do it in all pairs like EA in realtime ( mt4 backtest can't do it )

braintheboss Sep 5, 2015 11:05am | Post# 8899

{quote} Can you make the range text optional, makes it a bit more easy to analyze. {image}
No problem. Later I will pass modification

goldenequity Sep 5, 2015 11:10am | Post# 8900

{quote} Thanx for ur analysis Glodenequity.... As i am using this on demo so don't use any stop loss .... But for live, i definitely use Basket SL in $ to avoid certain spike.... One thing i like to ask u that can u pls clarify a bit about this "THIS WILL NOT WORK for U.S. traders because of OTO and FIFO compliance scam upon Traders and Brokers." Not clear wht u like to say....
Sure.
here here here here here

© Forex Factory