Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Lets Automate a Simple Renko Strategy! (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=531783)

friday13 Aug 18, 2018 2:19pm | Post# 2601

Guys why not create renko mt5
It's a good question, it's a matter of need, I suppose.
No one in my surroundings uses MT5, so there is no need for Renko generator for MT5.

friday13 Aug 18, 2018 2:21pm | Post# 2602

Hello, can anyone suggest a good Renko chart builder EA that updates the chart real-time (at least every second) suitable for live trading and can be customize for Autotrading strategies. I wouldn't mind paying for it
Hi, I recommend the Renko Builder on this post, it:
1. Updates the chart real-time (about 6 times every second)
2. It is suitable for live trading
3. It is customizable for Autotrading strategies.

friday13 Aug 18, 2018 2:33pm | Post# 2603

1 Attachment(s)
Haha Yeah, sure . What's Your next step ? Maybe ea looking always at m1 tf mother chart, so that changing tf's in mothers chart doesn't trigger recalculation on renko chart. Renko from higher tfs is BS, but there are a lot of people selling those strategies, showing renko from d1 or h1 tf . It looks nice on history but not in real time g\. greetings have a good one
Due to your idea, I release version 600.9,
which now uses M1 chart as default,
no matter which chart are you on,
and no matter if you change this chart later on.
RenkoLiveChart_v600.9.mq4

Pip Bond Aug 19, 2018 11:33pm | Post# 2604

{quote} Due to your idea, I release version 600.9, which now uses M1 chart as default, no matter which chart are you on, and no matter if you change this chart later on. {file}
Hi Friday,

The indicator loads the offline chart, but after the offline chart opens automatically it never updates the price, it is always the same, no ups or downs.. This same version used to work, so I don't know what happened. Do you have any ideas about what could be the issue? Same happens with older versions...

Lupus29 Aug 20, 2018 3:14am | Post# 2605

{quote} Due to your idea, I release version 600.9, which now uses M1 chart as default, no matter which chart are you on, and no matter if you change this chart later on. {file}

friday13 Sep 15, 2018 6:10pm | Post# 2606

{quote} Hi Friday, The indicator loads the offline chart, but after the offline chart opens automatically it never updates the price, it is always the same, no ups or downs.. This same version used to work, so I don't know what happened. Do you have any ideas about what could be the issue? Same happens with older versions...
You probably changed something in your terminal or broker connection.
This is not a version-related problem, since you say "Same happens with older versions".
Check the connection to your broker and, well, the most important part, verify that you do not close the active chart with the EA on it, or remove the EA.

Carbon118 Sep 29, 2018 7:27pm | Post# 2607

this video on YouTube have been bugging me now for almost 2 years. Is it real or a very cleaver hock's If not where do you start to code it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcvDOI7s1-Q

So I lost my account from several years ago but I too have stumbled on this. Now, the video itself is fairly easy to understand. Tekkies, i've found several posts linked to entries and exits along with the two MA's (I've also tried running envelope... some interesting variance but nothing set in stone).

Here's what throws me off, if you run with bar open within the channel as being an entry that is great along with one opposing bar for exit. However, that's not what happens here... Sorry if i'm beating a dead horse with this topic but it may be a "unicorn" if anyone has any info.

at 1:19 it takes two long positions. The first red candle does not take a sell although its close is in the channel...hmmmm. It then proceeds to take the next red candle and place a short.

Something is assisting with filtering here and it's really driving me bonkers. I've been working with Renko for a few years now and have been working on strats to mitigate exactly what this "Real EA" does. If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it!

yhq0372 Oct 3, 2018 7:22pm | Post# 2608

1 Attachment(s)
It's a good Renko generator.
Scalper Wicks.ex4

Dupreez Nov 19, 2018 10:31am | Post# 2609

I have an renko trading statergy that I would like turned in an EA can anyone help ?

ordosgoitia Nov 19, 2018 1:51pm | Post# 2610

I have an renko trading statergy that I would like turned in an EA can anyone help ?
share your strategy

jdrower Nov 25, 2018 6:16pm | Post# 2611

1 Attachment(s)
Renko with CCI like this?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-11-25_1514.png
Size: 32 KB

LuizSchiavi Nov 26, 2018 3:34am | Post# 2612

Renko with CCI like this? {image}
HI,

NICE !!

Can share this template ?

jedrzejka Nov 26, 2018 6:24am | Post# 2613

[Cytat = jdrower,
Renko CCI takim? {Obraz} [/ cytat]
how can you share your strategy

z.h Nov 26, 2018 8:20am | Post# 2614

Renko with CCI like this? {image}
Which platform do you use?

jdrower Nov 26, 2018 4:37pm | Post# 2615

I use SierraChart. It's not free but I like the graphics and ease of changes.

If you have SierraChart, I'm glad to send the chartbook.

z.h Nov 30, 2018 7:25am | Post# 2616

I use SierraChart. It's not free but I like the graphics and ease of changes. If you have SierraChart, I'm glad to send the chartbook.
Please send them to me

jdrower Nov 30, 2018 2:29pm | Post# 2617

The site tells me the file type is not supported. If you can't get it from here, send me a message with your email and I'll send it over.

lordorly Dec 5, 2018 1:20pm | Post# 2618

Hello Good morning, first of all congratulate him for his extraordinary work with the EA RenkoLiveChartxxxxx, I wanted to ask if there is any version that can generate Range Bars, I was formerly parameterized the type of Bars to display.
thanks for your help

Lordorly

Spikehunter Dec 6, 2018 11:06am | Post# 2619

Could do but I would need some details

JnqzForex Dec 7, 2018 8:55am | Post# 2620

Hi People,

I have a strategy for the DE30 market, but the only issue may be the speed that the market will be moving when it comes to placing trades and hitting TP's,

Its a 1:1 RR which yes i understand people frown upon but the rate of it not hitting is rare, obviously there is the worry with the broker spread causing a loss and then the EA not processing quick enough to take the trade. It moves too quick for human action to be able to place the trade but i'm just wondering if anyone would be able to help out?

Cheers
Jnqz

© Forex Factory