Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Price Will Tell - Supply/Demand Price Action Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=529372)

simond2002 Apr 26, 2018 6:53am | Post# 1841

it depends on price action at the zone when price gets there.
That point is key - it's very much about what PA does once it gets there.

simond2002 Apr 27, 2018 4:08am | Post# 1842

2 Attachment(s)
GBPJPY

Been keeping an eye on this pair for a while. Ascending channel still intact. Waiting to see if the H4 will pin some fresh air and produce supply at or around 155.00, which is around 300 pips north.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYH4.png
Size: 39 KB

M15 is sitting in fresh demand. May look for a buy, let's see.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 40 KB

simond2002 Apr 27, 2018 4:32am | Post# 1843

1 Attachment(s)
May look for a buy, let's see. {image}
Scrub that for obvious reasons. Still not interested to sell it. Will revert to H4 and come back to this pair next week.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 36 KB

clay.fxp May 17, 2019 9:12pm | Post# 1844

Inserted Video

kokoloko2 Nov 22, 2019 11:16am | Post# 1845

Hi guys,
i developed Trading box tool
It's a game changer for me and my forex team.
youtube video link below:
Inserted Video

i am interested in your feedback

simond2002 Nov 28, 2019 5:20am | Post# 1846

Re the above two posts: tedious.

Hello FF, hope you're all well.

Doing today what I always did but with the addition of a much developed supdem indie that
now works properly in terms of zone filtering and user-programmable audio alerts.

Day trading 4 x pairs on M1 charts.

If price hits a fresh RBD supply zone then turns and prints bearish engulfing PA - sell it. Stop behind the zone.
If price hits a fresh DBR demand zone then turns and prints bullish PA - buy it. Stop behind the zone.

Holding nothing overnight.

Take care all

Shabs19 Nov 28, 2019 11:30am | Post# 1847

Doing today what I always did but with the addition of a much developed supdem indie that now works properly in terms of zone filtering and user-programmable audio alerts.
Care to share or is it a commercial one ?

tankybank Jan 12, 2020 6:18am | Post# 1848

Glad I came across this thread. I trade SD with PA patterns as entry confirmation. I understand most SD traders like to use limit orders and wait for them to trigger when they hit the zone. You definitely miss some trades by waiting for confirm entries but it has also saved some potential losses. Subscribed to the thread, appreciate you consistently putting up content Simon

simond2002 Jan 13, 2020 7:12am | Post# 1849

I trade SD with PA patterns as entry confirmation.
Yep. The actual analysis of supply and demand can be very straightforward, however, trading it with limit
orders, i.e. trader belief that the market is going to turn at a predefined zone can be an incredibly frustrating
process, and an account killer. In that respect, pattern confirmation at the zones, while not a panacea, does give
us an additional element of common sense information just prior to entering the market. A good general knowledge
of traditional PA standards such as, pole and flag, double-top/bottom is still important as well because PA like
this may at times provide additional context for our zones, and therefore our trades.

© Forex Factory