Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Another System for Breakout (ASB) (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=526768)

Janfx Feb 16, 2015 7:23am | Post# 1

8 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,
its Janfx back.

As I went go looking the price movement from a eagle view I observed price has more volatility when the price go away from the moving average . So how can we just hunt down those movement . Inchimoko is the best to get a high probability movement but ...... Many get the bored to trade this because we will have to wait. Patience is key factor for Inchimoko and always trend is your friend.

I am trader who was amoung the 80% of the retail forex trader( loser) . I have gone through hours and hours looking into the chart and understanding the behaviour and endup with this system.

Please do your homework on how the SSMA , Ichimoko kijun Line and the kumo cloud works .

if you just view any chart with ichimoko you can see ( OMG such movement of price trends been defined)

we will be trading the 1Hr chart so easy you have time for other work as well .
Time Frame : 1Hour .

precondition 1 : price has to be above the cloud ,
precondition 2 : price as to close above the channel .

[this two condition will gross you a good trend so therefore PA above the cloud and channel A uprtrend ]

Once this preconditions are been identified then seek out for fresh entry points of the trade rules

trade rules :
buy :
1 . Price has to be above the cloud and above Kijun line . ( high probability of a uptrend )
2. Price has close above the SSMA channel
3. Gann hilo has to be blue
4. hieken ashi has to be a buy candle.

late entry : GG-RSI-CCI a green bar after red or orange bar

SELL : vice versa [buy]

every currency pair has a movement pattern so please adjust Gann hilo values and GGRSICCI to best suit the currency pair

USDJPY 3.4.4
USDCAD 2.8.8 corrected 2.7.7
AUDUSD 2.5.5 corrected 2.4.4
EURUSD 2.3.3

the template setting is for eurusd.

Trend Surfers

1. NEVER attempt to predict where the market will go
  2. NEVER attempt to pick "tops" and "bottoms" of price action
  3. ALWAYS respect the trend and align their trades accordingly
  4. Let the market tell them when the trend is finished, not their "intuition"
  5. Realize that they will necessarily sacrifice some pips at the beginning and end of a trend as they wait for confirmation that the trend beginning and end are authentic
  6. Look at price action from a long-term perspective and don't get shaken by volatility
  7. Understand that they will go through some potentially significant but temporary periods of drawdown as the trend matures
  8. Understand that trend trading can lead to large gains but also equally large losses
  9. Understand that trends can take place on multiple time frames

Profitable trend trading is 99% mental. If one can conquer their mind and quell the inevitable inner dialogue that screams "Whoa! Looks like price is going against your position! The trend must be ending - SELL NOW!!" and keep their eyes on the long term, they stand an excellent chance at being a successful, happy and stress-free trend trader. ""However, if they cannot turn off this inner dialogue or at least ignore it and keep their focus on the long-term, then they are in for a very short, very bumpy ride as a Forex trader.""

As a charting system that is purpose-built for trend trading, Ichimoku Kinko Hyo can provide the savvy practitioner with a much deeper view of the trend and therefore, more secure entry and exit signals than any other trend trading system available. Nevertheless, it must be combined with the proper mindset in order to be used to its full potential.

Attachment 1612080
GannHiLo-Histo.ex4
GannHiLo-Histo.mq4
GG-RSI-CCI.ex4
GG-RSI-CCI.mq4
Heiken Ashi-Tape (1).ex4
Heiken Ashi-Tape (1).mq4
#ASB.tpl

Janfx Feb 16, 2015 7:29am | Post# 2

simple theory is :

we are try to catch a a kumo breakout with a day trading strategy

Janfx Feb 16, 2015 7:42am | Post# 3

1 Attachment(s)
GG-RSI-CCI for USD jpy is( 3 4 4 )

15mins more for the candle to close

Click to Enlarge

Name: live 1.jpg
Size: 106 KB

Janfx Feb 16, 2015 8:07am | Post# 4

sorry price closed aboved inside the channel therefore we will wait for the next candle for GRC(GG RSI CCI) to be red and close below the channel .

Reminding Hieken ashi has already been red 2 hours ago .

Janfx Feb 16, 2015 9:17am | Post# 5

trade activated for USDJPY .

only 5 pips profit. for trend riders

orange32 Feb 16, 2015 12:43pm | Post# 6

Hi Janfx and thanks for sharing with us, simple question, when you said "-hieken ashi has to be a buy candle." do you meen the hieken ashi tape indicator ?

Intrepidpips Feb 16, 2015 1:09pm | Post# 7

Hey Janfx

I see so much potential in this strategy, I might adopt it for my H1 trades.

Just keep going don't let anything get in the way.

Intrepidpips Feb 16, 2015 2:41pm | Post# 8

2 Attachment(s)
. Please drop your ideas to improve this system
Great job you've done here.
I tried a bit and what I came up with is this.
I suggest 8 period MA as this is the H4 2MA curve fitted in H1, same for GanHilo histo and the RSI CCI
Make the colors uniform and the rest would be a matter of R:R and MM

My 2 cents for now.
Click to Enlarge

Name: H1 CLOUD 2015-02-16_20-35-34.png
Size: 89 KB
H1 CLOUD.tpl

wibie g Feb 17, 2015 12:39am | Post# 9

Hi JanFX, any Profit Takin Plan you have in mind already? Cheers.

Janfx Feb 17, 2015 12:49am | Post# 10

Hi JanFX, any Profit Takin Plan you have in mind already? Cheers.

Nothing just ride the trend until you get the GGRSICCI reverserd . you can target for key support and resistance if you want but its Komo breakout so ride the trend .

At the moment I have nothing in mind for TP levels but try 50 pips profit: 25 pip stop loss .

keep your Stop loss on the SSMA channel or kijun line depending to the key resistence / support level.

STOPLOSS FOR BUY : SSMA LOW or kijun line or Key Support level
STOPLOSS FOR SELL : SSMA High or kijun line or Key Resistence level

make your Take Profit Double the stop level point. ( if you want to key safe )
make you Take Profit at S/R level if your good in NAked PRICE ACTION
Surf the TRend ( MYSELF)

Janfx Feb 17, 2015 12:59am | Post# 11

So we are awaiting for

*usdcad to close red in GGRSICCI ( second entry ) in 7 minutes .
*EURUSD to close below the channel and the HIEKEN ASH /GGRSICCI red in the next couple of hours .

watchlist- monitoring

* AUDUSD is in a uptrend and sitting on last 2 days high`s .
* USDJPY in a resistence level in 4 hour chart so lets wait for a entry point

Janfx Feb 17, 2015 1:08am | Post# 12

1 Attachment(s)
USD CAD sell . confirmed

bears fight the Support .

this is what happening in the market if you can imagine whats happening in the market

Traders need some Fun to keep our emotions controlled/
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 343 KB

Janfx Feb 17, 2015 1:15am | Post# 13

Hi Janfx and thanks for sharing with us, simple question, when you said "-hieken ashi has to be a buy candle." do you meen the hieken ashi tape indicator ?
YEs I use the tape to keep the chart bit clean .

wibie g Feb 17, 2015 1:48am | Post# 14

{quote} Nothing just ride the trend until you get the GGRSICCI reverserd . you can target for key support and resistance if you want but its Komo breakout so ride the trend . At the moment I have nothing in mind for TP levels but try 50 pips profit: 25 pip stop loss . keep your Stop loss on the SSMA channel or kijun line depending to the key resistence / support level. STOPLOSS FOR BUY : SSMA LOW or kijun line or Key Support level STOPLOSS FOR SELL : SSMA High or kijun line or Key Resistence level make your Take Profit Double the stop level point....
Thanks on the quick response, JanFx. We have similar indicators too. For example, you use kijunsen; I use Donchian Channel's Mid Level. What might be different is I accommodate counter-trend too when things are all in place.

Good luck with this system!

Cheers.

Intrepidpips Feb 17, 2015 2:23am | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} YEs I use the tape to keep the chart bit clean .

This is as clean as I can get for now I added Pivots for intra-day targets.
Click to Enlarge

Name: H1 CLOUD 2015-02-17_08-16-45.png
Size: 89 KB

Mariodrugs Feb 17, 2015 3:45am | Post# 16

2 Attachment(s)
Doesnt works. (50% / 50%)

Click to Enlarge

Name: Breakout failed.png
Size: 103 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Breakout failed2.png
Size: 80 KB

Sorry for disproved strategy

RockRobb Feb 17, 2015 4:52am | Post# 17

Doesnt works. (50% / 50%) {image} {image} Sorry for disproved strategy
So...
You're looking for a method/strategy/system/tactics that works 100%?

Don't get sweat, nobody ever found it before

Intrepidpips Feb 17, 2015 5:09am | Post# 18

3 Attachment(s)
Doesnt works. (50% / 50%) {image} {image} Sorry for disproved strategy
Let's not conclude that it's a fail, I see potential here, let's treat this as a work in progress.

That said we should anticipate some level of drawdown from every system and work what could minimize the losses, the screenshot below details 8 entries signaled with only 2 losses that gives a 75% win rate if the wins and losses occur evenly throughout. with excellent MM that is enough to make you profitable without stress.

I'm attaching the stripped down version with the Pivot indie (for intra day signals) let's knock it about a bit and see what we can come up with.
Click to Enlarge

Name: H1 CLOUD 2015-02-17_10-52-43.png
Size: 86 KB
H1 CLOUD.tpl
Fibonacci Pivots.ex4

Mariodrugs Feb 17, 2015 7:02am | Post# 19

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} So... You're looking for a method/strategy/system/tactics that works 100%? Don't get sweat, nobody ever found it before

naaah, searching strategy wich gives 70% - 80% accuracy.

here is next fail from today:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Breakout failed3.png
Size: 60 KB

Janfx Feb 17, 2015 9:09am | Post# 20

thats a late entry point .

I will have to mention that : the entry points will have some preconditions :

precondition 1 : price has to be above the cloud ,
precondition 2 : price as to close above the channel .

[this two condition will gross you a good trend so therefore PA above the cloud and channel A uprtrend ]

now search for fresh entry points. using the rest of the indicators .

let me refresh whats in my head :

1. KOMO breakouts and kijun lines are profitable if you trade naked but what my questions is what is my target [R/S Levels?] well as you see Komo breakouts creates new highs and sometimes they break S/R levels [profitable].

2 . Now how am I going to detect the moves in the market and exit when the market start to reverse [riding the trend ] ??
this is where the GG_RSI _CCI and hieken Ashi plays their role.

simply chart indicators identify the trend and the indicator window will keep you trading the trend .

If the market is slow then you will have to take some lose [ price will start to reside inside the channel ] then you will feel a pain of some loss trade.

Remember every pair as their own style of movements so will have to change the RSI_CCI-CCI levels.

USDJPY 3.4.4
USDCAD 2.8.8 corrected 2.7.7
AUDUSD 2.5.5 corrected 2.4.4
EURUSD 2.3.3

AND IF YOU ALL EXPECT THIS SYSTEM TO BE 100% PROFITABLE THEN U MUST HAVE SEEN ME IN CNBC AS THE ​NO.1 FOREX TRILLIONER .

if your looking for a holy grail then this is not the place .

please try to get some knowledge about kumo breakout strategy. so you understand the value of this system .

© Forex Factory