Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   TMS for M30 charts (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=526735)

daffodil11 Jul 26, 2019 11:09pm | Post# 18001

Hello Likica.

I have been using your trading system for a long time.
Glad to hear that you are continuing to trade with this system.

There are successes and failures, but I will keep working.
Thank you for sharing this system.

BlondePeach Aug 2, 2019 5:43pm | Post# 18002

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Overbought means bulls still very strong thus it's dangerous to go short even if there s a setup for bearish divergence. Vice versa for oversold.. S/R is identified when you look left to see how price reacted/acted. I usual zoom out to see. I am trading on M30 so everything based on M30. Locations are more important than any indicators. If you have any trades loss/win and wish to have me comment, post then we will all learn together.
Hiya @Licika

Thanks for your reply.
Q1) Is the indicators pack for this method is what is mentioned here: LKC - TMS M30 2018.zip 68 KB | 2,473 downloads | Uploaded Mar 1, 2018 8:46am
TMS M30 (BLK) - 2018.tpl 20 KB | 1,673 download | Uploaded Mar 2, 2018 10:52am
What else shown in your charts, is your hand drawing for S/R in the blue box mainly? And what few items on the left in something custom that are not related to this method? Otherwise, I don't have them when I installed the files you uploaded in LKC - TMS M30 2018.zip ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0000.jpg
Size: 757 KB
e.g. #1, 2 in this pic by red?

Q2) In your template TMS M30 (BLK) - 2018.tpl , you have SMA(10), SMA(34), SMA(200) in H4, and in M30 there is only SMA(200). Whats the rules of these on the trading? I mean how we decide whether these lines influence my trade or not?

Q3) I take a trade and I post my pic here: Entry is the red line in the first pic with normal candles, with the expectation of GBP/USD TP=1.2067 . The candle that trade placed on is highlighted by red in both pictures:
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0001.jpg
Size: 945 KB

But unfortunately, while I expected to trade go further down and reach the TP=1.2067 , it was reverted back at some point. I believe my expectation from PA was reasonable, but I can't find the reason. Consider it's easy to find a reason for a chart that already is made, and if you considering a reason, it should be in candles before the time trade happened, and all the pivots and lines are made now, when I take this screenshot, while none of them was like this when I took the trade. Please consider giving reasons for the time that I placed this trade and none of these indicators was line up like this? Thank you

Q4) Is Synergy candles that we use for trades, changing the Open/High/Low/Close of the original candles when they draw their candles instead of original candles or they just paint the original candles with same Open/High/Low/Close but in different colors? As you see there is a major difference between Open/High/Low/Close of candles with or without Synergy candles applied in the second pic comparing to original candles in fist pic?

Thank you
Best of luck for you

Qeju Aug 9, 2019 12:40am | Post# 18003

1 Attachment(s)
Sell GBPJPY
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM30 9090819.png
Size: 42 KB

Qeju Aug 15, 2019 9:11am | Post# 18004

1 Attachment(s)
so quiet....

sell EURAUD
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURAUDM30 150819.png
Size: 49 KB

Qeju Aug 15, 2019 11:16pm | Post# 18005

2 Attachment(s)
Thank you Likica, for sharing your trading system..... I tried for several days and the result is promising....

I notice that you use the synergy pro TDI. Because the arrows (when green cross red line) of synergy tdi are not near the candle, I found that the standard one, which has arrows near the candle, is more convenient for me (my personal preference). BUT, I found that the synergy and standard one is not exactly the same. Please see below picture....
There is no divergence on the synergy but we can find the divergence on the standard.

My question is: why do you use the synergy tdi instead of the standard tdi? Please share your experiences..... Many thanks in advance.....
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30 160819 tdi synergy.png
Size: 48 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30 160819 tdi standard.png
Size: 41 KB

Qeju Aug 16, 2019 3:35am | Post# 18006

1 Attachment(s)
go go go south...... hopefully.....

sell EURUSD
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30 150819.png
Size: 45 KB

Boobligoom Aug 16, 2019 4:37am | Post# 18007

go go go south...... hopefully..... sell EURUSD {image}
I also saw this in the morning and entered. stop slightly higher for the last high

Qeju Aug 16, 2019 9:39am | Post# 18008

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I also saw this in the morning and entered. stop slightly higher for the last high
Hi Boobligoom, I closed mine already for 22 pips (R:R = 1:2). I think it is a bit too early, I hope yours is better....
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM30 150819 2.png
Size: 42 KB

Boobligoom Aug 16, 2019 12:23pm | Post# 18009

{quote} Hi Boobligoom, I closed mine already for 22 pips (R:R = 1:2). I think it is a bit too early, I hope yours is better.... {image}
I was not at the monitor when the price stopped at 1.1070 and formed a pin bar. Then the price returned to my entry point. I did not have time to take part of the profit. I will keep the deal at the end of the session, and then close it. Let's see what happens.

Qeju Sep 4, 2019 2:19am | Post# 18010

1 Attachment(s)
North please.....
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30 040919.png
Size: 39 KB

Qeju Sep 4, 2019 2:27am | Post# 18011

1 Attachment(s)
omo....... green has not cross red yet..... my bad...... move SL to BE+
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30 040919 2.png
Size: 38 KB

BlondePeach Sep 4, 2019 5:03pm | Post# 18012

omo....... green has not cross red yet..... my bad...... move SL to BE+ {image}
hiya,

do you want to say that you place rade before greed RSI crosses the Red signal line? on that green candle, a long position? Is this the correct way of placing trades?

tnx

Qeju Sep 5, 2019 2:37am | Post# 18013

{quote} hiya, do you want to say that you place rade before greed RSI crosses the Red signal line? on that green candle, a long position? Is this the correct way of placing trades? tnx
hi BlondePeach,

it was a mistake.... have to wait for the crossing

I am still learning..... let's learn together....

Qeju Sep 5, 2019 2:40am | Post# 18014

1 Attachment(s)
this one is not crossing, it bounces.....
edit: hit sl -30 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM30 050919.png
Size: 45 KB

Qeju Sep 6, 2019 2:11am | Post# 18015

1 Attachment(s)
buy EURJPY: hidden divergence, closed above trendline

edit: closed all positions with small profits, do not like the candle formation, too many long wicks....
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURJPYM30 060919 3.png
Size: 38 KB

BlondePeach Sep 6, 2019 8:38pm | Post# 18016

{quote} hi BlondePeach, it was a mistake.... have to wait for the crossing I am still learning..... let's learn together....
Thanks. What happened to the Likica as she disappeared suddenly. This forum is like a ghost house. Fewer guys answering. Many disappearing.

By the way, the market goes sideways thes days in major pairs for me, what about you?

Tnx

Qeju Sep 11, 2019 5:43am | Post# 18017

{quote} Thanks. What happened to the Likica as she disappeared suddenly. This forum is like a ghost house. Fewer guys answering. Many disappearing. By the way, the market goes sideways thes days in major pairs for me, what about you? Tnx
Hi BlondePeach....

Sorry, I am not a full time trader (yet).... I need to do some other things and I go back to trading whenever have free time..... yes you're right, this forum is like a ghost house..... or a cemetary ....

I think, Likica has given many things. From the old posts, I saw that she is a patient young lady who will answer for your questions.... but everything has a limit.... she cannot always be attached to this thread.... however, I always hope that she is willing to teach us again.....

this trading system is not easy for me..... need to look for divergence and trade according to the trend.... check S/R for possible trend reversal.... and if sideways happen, better go fishing than trading.... ...

I agree with you that most major are in sideways since monday....

likica Sep 11, 2019 9:37am | Post# 18018

1 Attachment(s)
Hello traders,
I am still here , but don't be discouraged by my silence. Sometimes, silence teaches us more than anything which was said and shared ;-). I am sure you have learnt a lot from each other by sharing and discussing. however, many times I found that re-read and review making me stepping further up (inner works here ).
I will make some comments when a hard question popping up...
Click to Enlarge

Name: 11.9.19 USDCADM30 hl hh +.png
Size: 72 KB

Qeju Sep 11, 2019 9:51pm | Post# 18019

2 Attachment(s)
Hello traders, I am still here , but don't be discouraged by my silence. Sometimes, silence teaches us more than anything which was said and shared ;-). I am sure you have learnt a lot from each other by sharing and discussing. however, many times I found that re-read and review making me stepping further up (inner works here ). I will make some comments when a hard question popping up... {image}
Hi Likica,

Thanks for coming back....

Because you mention on 1st page: "if you have divergence set up at good level, 99.99% you will have nice bag of greenies", I mainly focus on divergence.

I found some rare cases that regular TDI gave more divergences than TDI synergy. Is there any particular reason why do you use TDI synergy instead of regular one? From attached picture, there was no divergence with the synergy one.

Also, do you catch the divergences with your bare eyes or using any tools? Please advise....
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30 160819 tdi standard.png
Size: 41 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDM30 160819 tdi synergy.png
Size: 48 KB

BlondePeach Sep 11, 2019 11:52pm | Post# 18020

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Likica, Thanks for coming back.... Because you mention on 1st page: "if you have divergence set up at good level, 99.99% you will have nice bag of greenies", I mainly focus on divergence. I found some rare cases that regular TDI gave more divergences than TDI synergy. Is there any particular reason why do you use TDI synergy instead of regular one? From attached picture, there was no divergence with the synergy one. Also, do you catch the divergences with your bare eyes or using any tools? Please advise.... {image} {image}...
Hiya @Qeju

I just noticed something when I tried to check the interesting fact you mentioned. I see the chart differently as below:
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd-m30.png
Size: 88 KB

Again I added the TDI classic one below:
Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd-m30_A00.png
Size: 83 KB

I have noticed that regarding Synergy-pro-TDI, I see it in the 00:00 on 16th Aug and 03:00 on 16th of Aug about the same level. But with TDI and Stochastics, I see an upside divergence while the actual candles are confirming a very slightly upside divergence as well. Thus while the Synergy-pro-TDI is about at the same level in those moments mentioned. But Price/Candlesticks and Stochastics and TDI classic confirming upside divergence and movement finally. While you are in 03:00 16th Aug on a lower price, still based on divergence concept, your logic confirming an upside divergence and movement as well.

And here I have the same moments from a different platform:
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD-M30_B00.jpg
Size: 482 KB

Surprisingly no also Stochastics haven't had any divergence content, the data and candlestick are moving differently as we have a downside movement after 03:00 on 16th Aug. Why is that?

Can a professional trader or OP explain this and will you please upload your charts with both TDI versions and Stochastics in the charts for the 16th Aug for the 00:00 AM and 03:00 AM, thus this will help us find and conclude a proper result. ?

Tnx and best of luck

© Forex Factory