Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   TMS for M30 charts (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=526735)

likica May 28, 2015 3:10am | Post# 3801

GJ has div again...

ZeF May 28, 2015 3:19am | Post# 3802

GJ has div again...
Good morning L,

GA is divergent again too, with PA at yearly high, Shallow retrace was cancelled by Frankfurt candle...now it is consolidated a bit. I'm looking for a short counter-trend trade if I get a valid signal.

I managed to squeeze 50 pips out of the same setup yesterday during London. I will take the divergence again if signaled.

x3m-ed May 28, 2015 3:20am | Post# 3803

GJ has div again...
Yeah, I'm waiting for it to close below Prev Week High, DOL and 50ma first for safety. And then get out before UK GDP news in an hour.

likica May 28, 2015 3:23am | Post# 3804

{quote} Here you go.... {file}
Hi Rob,
the indie is not working on my chart (not showing up)

robcole May 28, 2015 3:25am | Post# 3805

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Rob, the indie is not working on my chart (not showing up)

its an older one, please test the .ex4-file :
mtf ma with shift.ex4

likica May 28, 2015 3:25am | Post# 3806

{quote} Good morning L, GA is divergent again too, with PA at yearly high, Shallow retrace was cancelled by Frankfurt candle...now it is consolidated a bit. I'm looking for a short counter-trend trade if I get a valid signal. I managed to squeeze 50 pips out of the same setup yesterday during London. I will take the divergence again if signaled.
Z, hope GU bouncing off S/R helping GA....currently still strong up.
Would be nice if GU create PCRF short...

ZeF May 28, 2015 3:26am | Post# 3807

If bad GDP news come for the pound, we'll have that counter trend to exploit this divergence... If only if!

I won't take any other trade today outside the pound GDP setup, if we have some setup after the release. The G7 finance ministers is taking place and just like yesterday, a lot of crazy volatility, resulting from nothing but comments and speculation during the meeting.

Greek negotiating team was stuck yesterday in Dusseldorf, as their plane did not get to Brussels. The PM came out rambling and sent the euro in every direction...

Bad news for GBP, and a H1 pin bar forming...

likica May 28, 2015 3:32am | Post# 3808

{quote} its an older one, please test the .ex4-file : {file}
many thanks Rob. It likes my chart now

likica May 28, 2015 3:33am | Post# 3809

If bad GDP news come for the pound, we'll have that counter trend to exploit this divergence... If only if! I won't take any other trade today outside the pound GDP setup, if we have some setup after the release. The G7 finance ministers is taking place and just like yesterday, a lot of crazy volatility, resulting from nothing but comments and speculation during the meeting. Greek negotiating team was stuck yesterday in Dusseldorf, as their plane did not get to Brussels. The PM came out rambling and sent the euro in every direction...
thanks for the inside Z. Sounds like you r their PA

griffinssoul May 28, 2015 3:35am | Post# 3810

GJ has div again...
@ 30pips ... BE on every thing i tried yesterday - got 50pips in EN then over night red took me out on spread... rough PA, like everything is wicky...

{quote} Good morning L, GA is divergent again too, with PA at yearly high, Shallow retrace was cancelled by Frankfurt candle...now it is consolidated a bit. I'm looking for a short counter-trend trade if I get a valid signal. I managed to squeeze 50 pips out of the same setup yesterday during London. I will take the divergence again if signaled.
dont see no recent div on GA ???

If bad GDP news come for the pound, we'll have that counter trend to exploit this divergence... If only if! I won't take any other trade today outside the pound GDP setup, if we have some setup after the release. The G7 finance ministers is taking place and just like yesterday, a lot of crazy volatility, resulting from nothing but comments and speculation during the meeting. Greek negotiating team was stuck yesterday in Dusseldorf, as their plane did not get to Brussels. The PM came out rambling and sent the euro in every direction...
this should get some thunder...

ZeF May 28, 2015 3:41am | Post# 3811

{quote} thanks for the inside Z. Sounds like you r their PA
L,

These are dangerous days, up to June 5'th, IF ... the decision is not delayed again. The loan can never ever ever be paid - everyone knows it. The USA team stepped in yesterday, almost bullying the German team, to solve this situation "favorably". USA's CITI Bank, French banks and German banks have trillions of derivatives exposure on this "bad loan". If this becomes default, then it's Lehmann Brothers squared. USA or EU don't have money for another bank bailout. So they will want to avoid this default. But there is no other solution as Greece is bankrupt and must default.

Trade carefully...and place your stop losses close. The EURO might blow up if Varoufakis says the right things.

griffinssoul May 28, 2015 3:44am | Post# 3812

{quote} L, These are dangerous days, up to June 5'th, IF ... the decision is not delayed again. The loan can never ever ever be paid - everyone knows it. The USA team stepped in yesterday, almost bullying the German team, to solve this situation "favorably". USA's CITI Bank, French banks and German banks have trillions of derivatives exposure on this "bad loan". If this becomes default, then it's Lehmann Brothers squared. USA or EU don't have money for another bank bailout. So they will want to avoid this default. But there is no other solution...
many thnx ZeF, your commentary is gold

ZeF May 28, 2015 3:45am | Post# 3813

{quote} @ 30pips ... BE on every thing i tried yesterday - got 50pips in EN then over night red took me out on spread... rough PA, like everything is wicky... {quote} dont see no recent div on GA ??? {quote} this should get some thunder...
GS - Yes I assume a lot of opportunity .. if we're on the right side of the move. And a lot of tears if we're on the wrong side of it

If bad GDP news come for the pound, we'll have that counter trend to exploit this divergence... If only if! I won't take any other trade today outside the pound GDP setup, if we have some setup after the release. The G7 finance ministers is taking place and just like yesterday, a lot of crazy volatility, resulting from nothing but comments and speculation during the meeting. Greek negotiating team was stuck yesterday in Dusseldorf, as their plane did not get to Brussels. The PM came out rambling and sent the euro in every direction... Bad news for...

bad news for GBP with pin bar on H1 GA.

I'm in GA at 1.99778 on H1 reversal, divergence and TDI cross ...

likica May 28, 2015 5:23am | Post# 3814

{quote} GS - Yes I assume a lot of opportunity .. if we're on the right side of the move. And a lot of tears if we're on the wrong side of it {quote} bad news for GBP with pin bar on H1 GA. I'm in GA at 1.99778 on H1 reversal, divergence and TDI cross ...
I m in GA tooGU short looks good also.
the E's are heading the opposite.

Ivanyo May 28, 2015 6:31am | Post# 3815

1 Attachment(s)
Going long on GJ

- 190.00 support zone
- with daily and 4 hour trend
- TDI has just crossed

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2015-05-28_2032.png
Size: 29 KB

Ivanyo May 28, 2015 6:52am | Post# 3816

Going long on GJ - 190.00 support zone - with daily and 4 hour trend - TDI has just crossed {image}
Out with a small loss - setup looked good to me.

Any thoughts?

omonisha May 28, 2015 7:02am | Post# 3817

1 Attachment(s)
AUDUSD-H4. ran for the whole 5 days
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSD-H4.png
Size: 33 KB

likica May 28, 2015 7:10am | Post# 3818

AUDUSD-H4. ran for the whole 5 days {image}
wow what a disciplined tradernow I know why GA is struggling to go down.

mkfx May 28, 2015 7:30am | Post# 3819

{quote} I m in GA tooGU short looks good also. the E's are heading the opposite.
Your TP hit 60 in GU

Ivanyo May 28, 2015 7:34am | Post# 3820

{quote} wow what a disciplined tradernow I know why GA is struggling to go down.
You still in it?

© Forex Factory