Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Billytt Die happy trading e/j daily breakout (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/524601-billytt-die-happy-trading-ej)

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 6:12pm | Post# 51981

{quote} Yep. Then Ted Nugent, Stones, Kate Bush. Dylan by accident, , Rush, Motor Head, and then many years later I was paid to look after performers yaaaaaay. That was good but. I was working and had to be serious.
Ah Kate Bush

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:14pm | Post# 51982

{quote} Ah Kate Bush
She is mine. So stay away lol.

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 6:15pm | Post# 51983

{quote} She is mine. So stay away lol.
She's just as stunning to this day

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:18pm | Post# 51984

{quote} She's just as stunning to this day
Yep. Gorgeous. Out on the windy wiley moors

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:19pm | Post# 51985

{quote} She's just as stunning to this day
Looked after J'lo, no comparison.

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 6:20pm | Post# 51986

{quote} Looked after J'lo, no comparison.
Agreed, Jenny from the Block can't hold a candle up to Kate

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:22pm | Post# 51987

{quote} Agreed, Jenny from the Block can't hold a candle up to Kate
Omg

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:26pm | Post# 51988

{quote} Omg
Ooops. J, lo is a goddess. And light years above any one around, but I just don't like her. BUT, she has a body double who is absolutely gorgeous, and I mean a stunner with a nice ass, unlike Lopez. I don't mean a donkey. Lol

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 6:27pm | Post# 51989

{quote} Omg
Right I'm off out to set up my night vision cameras (I film owls, it's my 'thing') have a great weekend!

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 6:29pm | Post# 51990

{quote} Ooops. J, lo is a goddess. And light years above any one around, but I just don't like her. BUT, she has a body double who is absolutely gorgeous, and I mean a stunner with a nice ass, unlike Lopez. I don't mean a donkey. Lol
I just feel Kate has an aura of sophistication that J'lo couldn't match ..... ever

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:29pm | Post# 51991

{quote} Right I'm off out to set up my night vision cameras (I film owls, it's my 'thing') have a great weekend!
Wow silent killers.
Take care. I was off too. Omg Kate Bush. Kathy come to Heathcliff. Yaaaay

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:30pm | Post# 51992

{quote} I just feel Kate has an aura of sophistication that J'lo couldn't match ..... ever
Nada

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 6:31pm | Post# 51993

{quote} Wow silent killers. Take care. I was off too. Omg Kate Bush. Kathy come to Heathcliff. Yaaaay
Now I've got an earworm, cheers for that

soccerfan Jul 10, 2020 7:58pm | Post# 51994

{quote} Agreed, Jenny from the Block can't hold a candle up to Kate
I was a big fan, in 78 I saw her at London Palladium on the first night of her tour.....second row behind her mum ...haha, I still have to pinch myself..!!!!
Owls sound interesting
Have a great weekend All.

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 8:55pm | Post# 51995

{quote} Right I'm off out to set up my night vision cameras (I film owls, it's my 'thing') have a great weekend!
There used to be a huge white owl would park itself on the telegraph pole outside my cottage. Out in the boonies. I liked to sit out at night - night shift and all, remember - and have a break and a brew and you'd - sort of - hear it fly off, a whispered ''whoosh, whoosh, whoosh'', just barely audible but out there with zero noise pollution, you got to hear it.

You'd catch a brief glimpse out the corner of your eye in a dim light and then it was gone into the night.

Awesome, just awesome.

That's a cracking hobby!

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 8:57pm | Post# 51996

I think any guy who hasn't got a buzz for Kate Bush is always slightly suss, in my book, tbh, lol. I mean, come on!!!

tommiho Jul 11, 2020 12:05am | Post# 51997

Meant to stick up today's Dead Zone - for a Friday, which I don't trade this on, remember - and the Bias was a Poor Long. Very small range and I have no idea - and tbh have no inclination to check - whether price broke Long first, before retracing out the Short side and then turning again. You'll need to check the nitty-gritty yourself. Sorry {image}
It was up and I got my 5

Stev1929 Jul 11, 2020 12:44am | Post# 51998

{quote} There used to be a huge white owl would park itself on the telegraph pole outside my cottage. Out in the boonies. I liked to sit out at night - night shift and all, remember - and have a break and a brew and you'd - sort of - hear it fly off, a whispered ''whoosh, whoosh, whoosh'', just barely audible but out there with zero noise pollution, you got to hear it. You'd catch a brief glimpse out the corner of your eye in a dim light and then it was gone into the night. Awesome, just awesome. That's a cracking hobby!
It's a magical experience to see one in the wild Lem as you've just described. To me they are a link to 'the other side' and I'm still like a big kid when I check the cameras each morning

claudia1 Jul 11, 2020 2:48am | Post# 51999

@soccerfan - good luck v Norwich. They've lost the last 6 league matches so ....

billytt Jul 11, 2020 3:33am | Post# 52000

I think any guy who hasn't got a buzz for Kate Bush is always slightly suss, in my book, tbh, lol. I mean, come on!!!
my mate oop norf,,,, still has the daffodil greenery, Kate threw to fans when we watched her. (threw daffodils)
He could not get the yellow flower only green leaf lol.

it must be 40 years old.

© Forex Factory