Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Billytt Die happy trading e/j daily breakout (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/524601-billytt-die-happy-trading-ej)

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 3:29pm | Post# 51961

Anyway...hope everyone has had a grand day and here comes the weekend, folks.

Where's the music, Claudia?

This from me. This bites hard at my heart for all sorts of reasons I will not be going into but to those who know...all hail.

See you next week. Live well.

Inserted Video

claudia1 Jul 10, 2020 3:36pm | Post# 51962

Anyway...hope everyone has had a grand day and here comes the weekend, folks. Where's the music, Claudia? This from me. This bites hard at my heart for all sorts of reasons I will not be going into but to those who know...all hail. See you next week. Live well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50qyb5a36IM
There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a ............

claudia1 Jul 10, 2020 3:52pm | Post# 51963

Inserted Video

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 4:26pm | Post# 51964

{quote} There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold and she's buying a ............
And this singer lives a couple hundred yards from my front door

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 5:25pm | Post# 51965

1 Attachment(s)
Meant to stick up today's Dead Zone - for a Friday, which I don't trade this on, remember - and the Bias was a Poor Long.

Very small range and I have no idea - and tbh have no inclination to check - whether price broke Long first, before retracing out the Short side and then turning again. You'll need to check the nitty-gritty yourself. Sorry

Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCADH1asDZ-WeakLongBias10thJuly2020.png
Size: 41 KB

billytt Jul 10, 2020 5:31pm | Post# 51966

Hi all. Have a great weekend.
I know I posted earlier that this past week has been difficult to trade. IT HASN'T,, I have been lazy because the last few weeks have been easy. I actually had to trade.
The charts will show it hasn't been different, maybe short daily range. BUT as we all know, we will get big moves and speed to settle our nerves.
AND,,,, if you use aids to help you trade, like erm erm, you know, erm emas, coff, bolly wotsits, devil's signs. Well why not.

Nikl Jul 10, 2020 5:33pm | Post# 51967

Meant to stick up today's Dead Zone - for a Friday, which I don't trade this on, remember - and the Bias was a Poor Long. Very small range and I have no idea - and tbh have no inclination to check - whether price broke Long first, before retracing out the Short side and then turning again. You'll need to check the nitty-gritty yourself. Sorry {image}
Hi Lem
was high then low then high again
have a good one

billytt Jul 10, 2020 5:34pm | Post# 51968

{quote} And this singer lives a couple hundred yards from my front door
Whose that? Or have I missed something.

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 5:36pm | Post# 51969

{quote} Whose that? Or have I missed something.
Robert Plant

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 5:36pm | Post# 51970

{quote} Hi Lem was high then low then high again have a good one
Cheers, Buddy.

Did you actually trade it? Come out OK?

Nikl Jul 10, 2020 5:38pm | Post# 51971

{quote} Whose that? Or have I missed something.
Robert plant I think billy

Nikl Jul 10, 2020 5:45pm | Post# 51972

{quote} Cheers, Buddy. Did you actually trade it? Come out OK?
Yeah mate both ways but I was fortunate that I was late to the party and missed the first break high
ended up +7 short +5 long

Nikl Jul 10, 2020 5:48pm | Post# 51973

{quote} Robert plant I think billy
In my time of dying.... what a great song!

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 5:50pm | Post# 51974

{quote} Yeah mate both ways but I was fortunate that I was late to the party and missed the first break high ended up +7 short +5 long
Nah, you make your own luck in this game. Well done.

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 5:53pm | Post# 51975

{quote} In my time of dying.... what a great song!
Inserted Video

lemercenaire Jul 10, 2020 5:54pm | Post# 51976

{quote} Robert Plant
My sometime business partner was off scouting locations up North a couple of years ago and was sitting having breakfast in the small, country hotel and the man himself strolls in, just picks up a paper and sits in a corner minding his own business. Was up looking at properties in the area.

One of the nicest guys around, by all accounts.

Wish I had his hair...

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 5:57pm | Post# 51977

{quote} My sometime business partner was off scouting locations up North a couple of years ago and was sitting having breakfast in the small, country hotel and the man himself strolls in, just picks up a paper and sits in a corner minding his own business. Was up looking at properties in the area. One of the nicest guys around, by all accounts. Wish I had his hair...
Yes Lem he is, no heirs or graces, he will sit and chat with anyone, very polite and kind of spirit.

billytt Jul 10, 2020 5:58pm | Post# 51978

{quote} Robert Plant
Duh! For some reason I thought a female was involved. I think Roxette threw me.
I saw Zepp late 70s actually paid. Plus all the other monster bands Deep Purple, Sabbath, ac dc(, looked after them) a few years back. Cooper. Iron maiden, scorpions sl( still wear my white silk scarf they signed). OK its dirty white. Motor head, Priest. Yaaay awesome.

Stev1929 Jul 10, 2020 5:59pm | Post# 51979

{quote} Duh! For some reason I thought a female was involved. I think Roxette threw me. I saw Zepp late 70s actually paid. Plus all the other monster bands Deep Purple, Sabbath, ac dc(, looked after them) a few years back. Cooper. Iron maiden, scorpions sl( still wear my white silk scarf they signed). OK its dirty white. Motor head, Priest. Yaaay awesome.
Now those are memories!!

billytt Jul 10, 2020 6:10pm | Post# 51980

{quote} Now those are memories!!
Yep. Then Ted Nugent, Stones, Kate Bush. Dylan by accident, , Rush, Motor Head, and then many years later I was paid to look after performers yaaaaaay.
That was good but. I was working and had to be serious.

© Forex Factory