Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Magnetic Line Trading with KiwiOz ... Commercial. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=516666)

KiwiOz Dec 6, 2014 9:01pm | Post# 1

Trade Guide lines when Emailed to recipients.
These rules are not set in concrete. They are a guide only. You are advised to use your own judgement on 1. Whether to take the trade. 2. when to take the trade. 3.How to manage the trade.

Take trade at your own discretion bearing in mind that price may to return to the Aqua line before proceeding to the target.
TP at Yellow line
SL at Red line.
No trade if price Drops/Rises & Holds Above/Below Red line.

Yes I am going commercial.
I'm not a scholar. So don't expect any sophistication or eloquence from me.
Yes you will have to pay for the service.

Why.??

I have tried to teach people my system & only a few have mastered it.
I notice many members on line watching my thread, but only a few contribute & I notice a large number of non members watching the thread.
Obviously most of the above are lurkers grabbing at any free trade signals they can latch on to.

Mostly, I am retired with a lot of time on my hands. It's boring just watching charts, so why not create a little business on the side.??

Yes I will be charging for this service. Not much, but enough to make it worth my time.

I know there will be many "knockers" but before you post the usual remarks like SCAM & why sell something if you can make heaps trading it yourself. 1. Read the above again. 2. I don't give a shit.!!!

Before I go any further. I am not selling or teaching my system. I'm selling a service, giving projection & retracement targets.

It's quite simple really. Only those who pay get the service. In other words. If you are not getting the results you expect, you stop paying & therefore stop recieving the service. Can't get simpler than that. Hell I'm a simple person. Let's keep it that way.

Many of you already know the system I use. If not, go here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=480208 & read all about it. It's not for everyone, so love it or hate it. No skin off my nose.

As for the Magnetic Trading Lines. I have found a way of accurately predicting retracements. I believe this is the most important aspect of trading successfully, preventing being knocked out of a trade by retracements hitting SLs & prematurely triggering entry orders that destroy many accounts. Being able to predict how far a retracement will go is crucial to profitable trading. especially if it is going against your trade.
I have found most retracements can be detected well in advance. On the smaller time frames up to several hours, & on larger time frames days & even weeks ahead. The same can be said for projected targets. Many a time I have kicked myself for not believing the projections.

Let there be no misconceptions of a get rich quick scheme here. No system is infallible. There will be losses & Mistakes. Don't expect me to get it right every time. I'm only human!!!! However I do "expect" to provide at least 70% profitable results.

I welcome any comments "good or bad" with suggestions, advice & requests.

Trade Guide lines when Emailed to recipients.
These rules are not set in concrete. They are a guide only. You are advised to use your own judgement on 1. Whether to take the trade. 2. when to take the trade. 3.How to manage the trade.

Take trade at your own discretion bearing in mind that price may to return to the Aqua line before proceeding to the target.
TP at Yellow line
SL at Red line.
No trade if price Drops/Rises & Holds Above/Below Red line.

KiwiOz Dec 6, 2014 9:21pm | Post# 2

Anyone who decides to use this service please be aware, I am not giving you trading signals as such. There will be no cry's,, enter now, enter now. How you trade is up to you. Everyone has there own trading style. Where you enter or exit a trade is up to you. If you exit at the projection target line, I would advise placing your TP at least 5 pips shy of the line.
Minor retracements should not be traded at all.

KiwiOz Dec 6, 2014 9:44pm | Post# 3

Anyone who decides to use this service please be aware, I am not giving you trading signals as such. There will be no cry's,, enter now, enter now. How you trade is up to you. Everyone has there own trading style. Where you enter or exit a trade is up to you. If you exit at the projection target line, I would advise placing your TP at least 5 pips shy of the line. Minor retracements should not be traded at all.

Anyone wanting to contact me can do so at magneticlinetrading@hotmail.com

RabbitWolf Dec 6, 2014 9:47pm | Post# 4

Good Luck KiwiOz ! Honest business will succeed !

KiwiOz Dec 6, 2014 9:51pm | Post# 5

Good Luck KiwiOz ! Honest business will succeed !
Cheers mate.
Yes, honesty. transparency, security & privacy is what this venture will endeavor to portray & engulf.

mario777 Dec 6, 2014 10:10pm | Post# 6

kiwioz, im interested. How much?

KiwiOz Dec 6, 2014 10:20pm | Post# 7

kiwioz, im interested. How much?
Hi mario. Haven't worked that out completely yet. when I do it will be for participants only. This to be fair to all participants. I will let them know the price by email. It will be up to them if they want to make it public. I know the knockers will castigate me for this but privacy & security for all involved is paramount.

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 12:31am | Post# 8

Adding a few thoughts from some of the emails received so far.
All pairs will be covered, Forex & Indices, Gold & Silver. Some pairs are much easier to detect targets than others. I will be asking all participants to compile a list of their top 5 pairs traded, then I will make up a list of the top 10 pairs to concentrate on. Pairs not in the top 10 will still be catered for by request.

bassramy Dec 7, 2014 6:57am | Post# 9

Being watching closely, Just want to wish you good luck mate.

Best,
B.R.

Unabletrader Dec 7, 2014 8:23am | Post# 10

Hi,

could you attach a Live-explorer pls?

Thank you.

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 6:41pm | Post# 11

Being watching closely, Just want to wish you good luck mate. Best, B.R.
Cheers mate

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 6:42pm | Post# 12

Hi, could you attach a Live-explorer pls? Thank you.
Sorry no. Explorers prove nothing.

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 6:53pm | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Example of targets to be supplied for participants
This is a retracement target. I do not advise trading retracements, however if you do I would advise taking profit at the green line to be safe. For those with short trades from last week I would advise placing your SL above the blue line. Any move below the purple line cancels this call.
Cheers
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.png
Size: 26 KB

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 7:38pm | Post# 14

Example of targets to be supplied for participants This is a retracement target. I do not advise trading retracements, however if you do I would advise taking profit at the green line to be safe. For those with short trades from last week I would advise placing your SL above the blue line. Any move below the purple line cancels this call. Cheers {image}
I forgot to mention, for those game enough to take the retrace trade. The SL is at 1.2772

chonchy Dec 7, 2014 7:45pm | Post# 15

{quote} I forgot to mention, for those game enough to take the retrace trade. The SL is at 1.2772
....27? good luck KiwiOz in all you do.....

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 7:57pm | Post# 16

{quote} ....27? good luck KiwiOz in all you do.....
Cheers mate..... sorry 1,2272... Cross eyed as well as thick fingers..

KiwiOz Dec 7, 2014 8:03pm | Post# 17

Hi, could you attach a Live-explorer pls? Thank you.
Been thinking more on that mate. Transparency is important. No use using any of my old accounts as I have spent the past three years perfecting & experimenting with this system with many losse to go with the wins.
However there is no reason why I can't start a new live account & attach it from the time I start this venture. Probably towards the end of next week. "Nothing like putting your money where your mouth is:.
I will have to start & finance a new MT4 account.

Cheers

Islander Dec 8, 2014 2:57am | Post# 18

Hi KO - good luck with your new venture

Islander

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 3:03am | Post# 19

Hi KO - good luck with your new venture Islander
Cheers mate. trying to keep up with the emails. Hope it doesn't get out of hand..

Nagy Attila Dec 8, 2014 3:07am | Post# 20

Hehehe Check WS

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 3:33am | Post# 21

Hehehe Check WS

Re-L Dec 8, 2014 5:11am | Post# 22

Hi KiwiOz,

Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm new to FF so probably it will sound stupid :-)

What are you planning to do more under commercial forum than from your other thread? I began reading about Magnetic Lines a few hours ago and trying to learn the concept and wonder what your services will be here.

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 5:27am | Post# 23

Hi KiwiOz, Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm new to FF so probably it will sound stupid :-) What are you planning to do more under commercial forum than from your other thread? I began reading about Magnetic Lines a few hours ago and trying to learn the concept and wonder what your services will be here. Thanks :-)
As per the first 3 or 4 posts. I will not be teaching the system anymore. I will be providing a paid service of confirmed trade targets as they come to hand.
Cheers.

devang Dec 8, 2014 8:22am | Post# 24

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 5:35pm | Post# 25

2 Attachment(s)
Example of targets to be supplied for participants This is a retracement target. I do not advise trading retracements, however if you do I would advise taking profit at the green line to be safe. For those with short trades from last week I would advise placing your SL above the blue line. Any move below the purple line cancels this call. Cheers {image}
Note.. I do not advise trading retracements. However, after a false start the safe target was reached & the upper target will probably be hit some time today.
Price dived down lower before heading for the target. I did not see this coming until the target generated a couple of hours before hand. Which is why retracement targets are to be traded with caution. They can try the nerves & destroy finger nails.
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH1.png
Size: 26 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDH11.png
Size: 24 KB

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 5:52pm | Post# 26

Whoever sent me a PM. I cannot read . My PMs read..
Seems I may have broken some FF rule. "Nice of them not to tell me"
That means anyone wanting to PM me will have to do so by email. magneticlinetrading@hotmail.com
Shit happens.
Cheers.

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 5:57pm | Post# 27

Regarding the Explorer... I have had several requests not to have a trade explorer as it would be unfair to participants. However I do think it is important for transparency, so when this venture is up & running I will be turning the explorer off whilst any trades are running. This will mean turning it on & off daily.
To compensate for this I will post the previous days completed trade results each day.
Hopefully this will satisfy all.

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 6:55pm | Post# 28

Regarding the Explorer... I have had several requests not to have a trade explorer as it would be unfair to participants. However I do think it is important for transparency, so when this venture is up & running I will be turning the explorer off whilst any trades are running. This will mean turning it on & off daily. To compensate for this I will post the previous days completed trade results each day. Hopefully this will satisfy all.
Seems my OLD thread has been moved to the commercial section.....

KiwiOz Dec 8, 2014 7:34pm | Post# 29

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Seems my OLD thread has been moved to the commercial section.....
Another example of target projections.
Ozzie just dived down to hit the 2nd target. Standing by now to see if Ozzie will continue to down target or complete an ABC to the up target.
Normally I would post which is to be targeted as soon as it is generated. Not today. I'm off down South for a few days, which is why the venture is delayed 'till next week' Not sure on internet access over the next week so will be checking in as I am able.
Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDUSDH1.png
Size: 23 KB

aud Dec 8, 2014 9:01pm | Post# 30

{quote} Seems my OLD thread has been moved to the commercial section.....
That's because you are a commercial member. Pity though, it may have helped a lot of peeps that will not see it here.

Wish you all the luck with what you are doing and hope that you do not come to regret it. Though I fear that you might, knowing FF as I do.

You do not need a trade explorer or 10 years of back testing for me, I'm in. Email sent.

Islander Dec 9, 2014 3:38am | Post# 31

I'm not certain now where to post - so this from KO's "old" thread....

Updating last Friday's chart, as I said, whilst price remains within last Thursdays wide range we will work with internal targets and wait for a breakout to activate the lower - or not shown upper!! - targets......clear action so far, exit at the targets and sell the retrace....
Attached Image (click to enlarge)
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1418114130
Pip Pirate

KiwiOz Dec 9, 2014 6:17am | Post# 32

{quote} That's because you are a commercial member. Pity though, it may have helped a lot of peeps that will not see it here. Wish you all the luck with what you are doing and hope that you do not come to regret it. Though I fear that you might, knowing FF as I do. You do not need a trade explorer or 10 years of back testing for me, I'm in. Email sent.
Thanks mate.... Not sure whats happening. I'm away at present. Managed to log in on Daughters computer. Emails don't seem to be arriving. No email from you yet.
Anyone who has sent me an email & not recieved a reply, please let me know on this thread. May have to wait ;till next week when I get back to sort it out.???

KiwiOz Dec 10, 2014 7:48am | Post# 33

Added Blog website to profile .... http://www.magneticlinetrading.com/

KiwiOz Dec 11, 2014 6:23pm | Post# 34

Added Blog website to profile .... http://www.magneticlinetrading.com/
Updated
http://httpwwwmagneticlinetradingcom.weebly.com/

KiwiOz Dec 16, 2014 2:22am | Post# 35

Howdy Y'all. I'm back from my break itching to get up & running with my trading calls.
Still catching up on replying to emails so please bear with me.

I have started a new live account specifically for this venture. The acount is just a $500 account with which I will be trading every signal generated & emailed to all paid participants. All trades on this account will be at 0.10. ($1 per pip)

All participants will be asked to fund their "signal" accounts on the 1st of each month. Therefore, as this is the middle of the month I will be providing "signals" free of charge until the end of this month. This will also give me a fortnight to prove my worth. I don't want anyone to start without being satisfied they will get value for their money.
Only those who have provided their emails for receiving "signals" & charts will see these. I hope to start sending "signals" tomorrow.

I have started an FF Explorer specifically for this venture.
The explorer will be switched off whenever trades are running, however I will post trade results as they come to hand.

For the sake of all participants, my reputation & "business" let alone the $500 invested, lets hope this all works out successfully....
Success & riches or I go down in a blazing heap...

I welcome any comments "good or bad" with suggestions, advice & requests by email or posts to this thread.
Happy pippin' Y'all

aud Dec 16, 2014 4:20am | Post# 36

Wishing Y'all the best (especially since I'm in). Guess you had a few mates tell you you're made by now, so let's hope it does not impact on your own trading.

KiwiOz Dec 16, 2014 4:39am | Post# 37

Wishing Y'all the best (especially since I'm in). Guess you had a few mates tell you you're made by now, so let's hope it does not impact on your own trading.
I can't get my hat to fit...

KiwiOz Dec 16, 2014 4:48am | Post# 38

2 Attachment(s)
Emailed UJ trade to participants 2 hrs ago. This one was quick..
Potential Pips to be gained 85. I got 91.
So
UJ +91 pips.
Trade explorer & trade account not running until tomorrow so will not show..
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH4.png
Size: 31 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH4 2.png
Size: 28 KB

KiwiOz Dec 16, 2014 4:51am | Post# 39

Emailed UJ trade to participants 2 hrs ago. This one was quick.. Potential Pips to be gained 85. I got 91. So UJ +91 pips. Trade explorer & trade account not running until tomorrow so will not show.. {image} {image}
more than a months "signals" costs paid for in one trade....

KiwiOz Dec 17, 2014 4:51am | Post# 40

{quote} more than a months "signals" costs paid for in one trade....
FOMC in 10 hrs so I don't expect to see many quality targets today.

© Forex Factory