Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Magnetic Line Trading with KiwiOz ... Commercial. (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=516666)

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 8:46am | Post# 61

Today's trade 4 sent out. This will have a pullback half way so movement of SL will need to be done with care.

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 8:55am | Post# 62

{quote} Pending order placed for trade 3. Same lines & prices.
Cancelled.

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 9:28am | Post# 63

{quote} Cancelled.
Time to hit the sack. Trades 1 & 4 still running. Lets see what I wake up to in the morning...Cheers

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 4:37pm | Post# 64

Trade 2 reentered. Same TP etc

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 4:37pm | Post# 65

Trade 1 SL hit for -15 pips. I got in 11 pips late cos I was setting up trade 2...Then I moved my SL too soon. Price actually came back to original SL. Now heading for the target without me..

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 4:40pm | Post# 66

Trade 4 still waiting to be triggered. Or should not have been triggered if Trade entry instructions have been adhered to.

KiwiOz Dec 18, 2014 5:26pm | Post# 67

Trade 4 still waiting to be triggered. Or should not have been triggered if Trade entry instructions have been adhered to.
I realize now that to take all the trade signals myself I will have to reduce the $ value of the trades for money management for this account. I guess in the long run for the sake of performance value it's the pips gained that count.

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 5:04am | Post# 68

trades are going sideways. like pulling teeth from a chook. Trading will be pretty messy for the next 3 weeks. never mind I will look for shorter trade set-ups.

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 6:26am | Post# 69

Trade 5 sent out.

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 6:33am | Post# 70

Trade 5 sent out.
Trade 5 entry triggered

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 6:36am | Post# 71

Trades 2 & 4 still shagging around but will get there eventually.

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 7:57pm | Post# 72

Trades 2 & 4 still shagging around but will get there eventually.
Trade 5 Came to within 11 pips of the target, reversed & just managed to tickle my SL enough to take it out then ended back at the entry point. I will be reentering this trade as soon as the market opens Monday with a revised target increased to 135 pips lower than the previous target. On my other account price did not hit my SL. Different broker & spread.!!! For those who got knocked out of this trade, the usual rules apply to reenter.

The weeks trading was not a good start to the venture but with Xmas messy side ways markets prevailing, extreme care will need to be taken & quality targets will be hard to find over the next 3 weeks.

aud Dec 19, 2014 8:10pm | Post# 73

Trade 5 came from a different email address. Was that yours? I am getting all your emails sent to a set folder, using your email address.

My mt4 broker only does fx, so I can not follow your ff commentary in relation to the emailed dax chart, to confirm the email was also from you.

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 8:18pm | Post# 74

Trade 5 came from a different email address. Was that yours? I am getting all your emails sent to a set folder, using your email address. My mt4 broker only does fx, so I can not follow your ff commentary in relation to the emailed dax chart, to confirm the email was also from you.
Hi Aud. Thanks for that. Didn't realize I sent trade 5 from my regular email account. Just checked & yes I did indeed. Will have to watch I don't do that again.
Who is your broker.?? Are you sure you have SHOW ALL ticked on your MT4 platform as most have CFDs & Forex available.

aud Dec 19, 2014 8:50pm | Post# 75

Global Prime. I like them, but as I say restricted to FX. They have a good presence on steve hopwards forum and elsewhere, just not on ff.

Looking to manage emails by having yours go to a separate folder. Then work out how to have alerts just on that folder.

KiwiOz Dec 19, 2014 11:16pm | Post# 76

Global Prime. I like them, but as I say restricted to FX. They have a good presence on steve hopwards forum and elsewhere, just not on ff. Looking to manage emails by having yours go to a separate folder. Then work out how to have alerts just on that folder.
Good Idea. I would think seriously on having an account with a broker that supports CFDs. I see the potential to make more on Dax (Ger30) alone than all the forex pairs combined. FYI dax on the lowest rate on the broker I'm using for this venture on MT4 has Dax at 0.10 which is only 15cents per pip.

KiwiOz Dec 20, 2014 10:26pm | Post# 77

{quote} Good Idea. I would think seriously on having an account with a broker that supports CFDs. I see the potential to make more on Dax (Ger30) alone than all the forex pairs combined. FYI dax on the lowest rate on the broker I'm using for this venture on MT4 has Dax at 0.10 which is only 15cents per pip.
It would be a good idea for all involved to keep you "Poota" speaker volume up to detect my emails as they arrive.

KiwiOz Dec 20, 2014 10:31pm | Post# 78

I have been doing a little fine tuning.
Providing Quality Target signals for others is not the same as just trading for myself.
New Guide lines attached to POST #1.

Trade Guide lines when Emailed to recipients.
These rules are not set in concrete. They are a guide only. You are advised to use your own judgement on 1. Whether to take the trade. 2. when to take the trade. 3. How to manage the trade.

Take trade at your own discretion bearing in mind that price may to return to the Aqua line before proceeding to the target.
TP at Yellow line
SL at Red line.
No trade if price Drops/Rises & Holds Above/Below Red line.

KiwiOz Dec 21, 2014 6:49pm | Post# 79

Trade 6 sent out.

KiwiOz Dec 21, 2014 10:34pm | Post# 80

Trade 6 sent out.
Trade 7 sent out.

© Forex Factory