Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   why is vigovski revoked (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/516513-why-is-vigovski-revoked)

Daimari Dec 5, 2014 11:15am | Post# 61

{quote} {quote} {quote} Hahah there is really no hope for you. Keep studying, boy...
I will, I will study hard so I can get a good job and a comfortable living and never having to steal money from people.

cariddi74 Dec 5, 2014 11:17am | Post# 62

{quote} Maybe so....WHY DONT YOU SHOW ME....HOW ABOUT EITAN...HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!! SHOW THE PROOF !!!! TALK IS CHEAP!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU OR YOUR MASTER DONE THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT I AM NOT SELLING.....SHOW YOUR PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have anything other than words on a computer screen....THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!! Until you have a LIVE TE that shows 100%+ performance over a year then just do us all a favor and STFU

Actual TE attached here will beat your result in matter of weeks be sure. I know how powerful is the system of Roma.
Sorry to arise this "mine is bigger than yours crap", but you provoked me on this path...and you are reaping the whirlwind

Daimari Dec 5, 2014 11:17am | Post# 63

{quote} Actual TE attached here will beat your result in matter of weeks be sure. I know how powerful is the system of Roma. Sorry to arise this "mine is bigger than yours crap", but you provoked me on this path...and you are reaping the whirlwind
where is it ??

cariddi74 Dec 5, 2014 11:18am | Post# 64

{quote} I will, I will study hard so I can get a good job and a comfortable living and never having to steal money from people.
Cool boy. I will recite an Ave Maria for you,ok?

swingtrade65 Dec 5, 2014 11:18am | Post# 65

{quote} Swingtrade, I have read some of your posts, you seem to be a very astute individual. however your profit expectancy formulas are deficient key variables and one of them happens to be pip values. If you are applying that formula to just one pair traded then fine but when an account trades multiple pairs that formula would not apply. Best regards,
We have to base our calculations on the information provided by the TE. If the TE says that the avg win is .1% and the avg loss is .3%...then the pairs doesn't matter. That is based on account equity and the positive return or negative loss, not the pip value of the pair but rather closed trade results and equity. Per pair pip value has no place in this calculation.

Nice to see someone thinking about the reality of the situation...not an emotional attachment

Daimari Dec 5, 2014 11:19am | Post# 66

{quote} Cool boy. I will recite an Ave Maria for you,ok?
K

ritmorhythm Dec 5, 2014 11:20am | Post# 67

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: vigo.png
Size: 152 KB

swingtrade65 Dec 5, 2014 11:21am | Post# 68

{quote} Actual TE attached here will beat your result in matter of weeks be sure. I know how powerful is the system of Roma. Sorry to arise this "mine is bigger than yours crap", but you provoked me on this path...and you are reaping the whirlwind
You still haven't provided one piece of evidence that proves you made any money. You do understand that we do this to make money, right?

Until you can show "PROOF" of positive results instead of keyboard claims, I am done with you....you are lost

best of luck...oh...and wipe the kool aid stains off your lip before you venture out in public.

ritmorhythm Dec 5, 2014 11:22am | Post# 69

those who dont know vigo please no offensive words about him.

Daimari Dec 5, 2014 11:22am | Post# 70

{image}
great, please keep on posting here so that we can see the explorer.

swingtrade65 Dec 5, 2014 11:25am | Post# 71

{image}
VERY nice....all due respect to you and your REAL results

many pips

Ciao

cariddi74 Dec 5, 2014 11:29am | Post# 72

{quote} Maybe so....WHY DONT YOU SHOW ME....HOW ABOUT EITAN...HOW ABOUT YOU!!!!!! SHOW THE PROOF !!!! TALK IS CHEAP!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU OR YOUR MASTER DONE THAT IS BETTER THAN WHAT I AM NOT SELLING.....SHOW YOUR PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have anything other than words on a computer screen....THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!!! Until you have a LIVE TE that shows 100%+ performance over a year then just do us all a favor and STFU
Actually for my TE you have to eventually wait for summer as i stated in the other thread...for Eitan...well, if you would know what i know you would understand why your crusade against the bad guy that wanna reap 270$ from poor tiny newbies wihout defences and that maybe don't even trade would be laughable....but sorry it's private and only Eitan will inform you about those info, if he want (and i really have my doubt he cares a bit about your consensus, sorry..)

Oh i forgot, as a very clever student pointed out, me and Eitan are the same person, so actually what i said above is a paradox that could blow the whole continuum time-space structure... sorry not my intention to destroy the entire universe..

Ken A Dec 5, 2014 11:29am | Post# 73

Does anyone want to bet how long this explorer will last. I bet it will last atleast through next Friday. Anyone else want to bet ???
It's already gone in less than 30 mins

cariddi74 Dec 5, 2014 11:32am | Post# 74

{quote} You still haven't provided one piece of evidence that proves you made any money. You do understand that we do this to make money, right? Until you can show "PROOF" of positive results instead of keyboard claims, I am done with you....you are lost best of luck...oh...and wipe the kool aid stains off your lip before you venture out in public.
Read my previous post please and if you don't wanna interact with me anymore until TE, ok....i will save some virtual ink in writing
GL (but sorry your systems return is far from being "uber alles") BYE

ritmorhythm Dec 5, 2014 11:33am | Post# 75

u can see my dashboard ken....

Luther Dec 5, 2014 11:33am | Post# 76

1 Attachment(s)
Interesting.... I have seen this often... DXanatos has only 22 post and a slew of followers already sucked in giving red flag status ..... and a picture of Gordon Gekko .....and defending the accused..... Not accusing but this fits a profile seen here often, that's all....
Maybe they just like watching the same cartoons.
Click to Enlarge

Name: vig.png
Size: 550 KB

ritmorhythm Dec 5, 2014 11:33am | Post# 77

its none of your concern, whether vigo post it or me.... people want results and its here

cariddi74 Dec 5, 2014 11:34am | Post# 78

{quote} It's already gone in less than 30 mins
Evidently he understood that it's impossible to force a horse to drink if IT DON'T WANT...even at the most beatiful river

DXanatos Dec 5, 2014 11:35am | Post# 79

{quote} We have to base our calculations on the information provided by the TE. If the TE says that the avg win is .1% and the avg loss is .3%...then the pairs doesn't matter. That is based on account equity and the positive return or negative loss, not the pip value of the pair but rather closed trade results and equity. Per pair pip value has no place in this calculation. Nice to see someone thinking about the reality of the situation...not an emotional attachment
I will leave you with this in economics, math, physics, there are always varying schools of thought.... I completely agree with you that a reverse RRR stoploss system breeds inevitable doom. However that is not what is taking place with Vigo... if he was saying go after a 10 pip trade with a 300 pip stop loss or a 30 pip stop loss I would not even discuss anything on this board. If you actually take time to look at some of the screen shots of what he posted and his analysis from a mathematical stand point there is ingenuity there. I am the biggest trade system analyzer there is I have written countless thesis' as well as taught many classes about econophysics market physics and the inadequacy of the tools that the layman is give to trade with in the metatrader preload. Now if I believe the eurusd will go up and you believe it will go down the market will prove us right or wrong, however we can base our calculations of the variables we deem important to us. Financial markets are based off of diverging beliefs if it were not for that the market would not move.

Best regards,

DXanatos

Enjoy your weekend....

JoeNY Dec 5, 2014 11:35am | Post# 80

Excellent find....

{quote} Maybe they just like watching the same cartoons. {image}

© Forex Factory