Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Dragon Riders GBP/JPY (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=514697)

Pip-Miner May 20, 2016 7:42pm | Post# 17521

{quote} Bro if this trades below 160 (Below neckline) it's time for me to get a day job. hah hah
Any jobs out there lol

Gbp/jpy May 20, 2016 10:47pm | Post# 17522

Pink Floyd....the" Meddle " album....cool listening...everything is green and submarine....

ngiler May 20, 2016 11:07pm | Post# 17523

{quote} Any jobs out there lol
Is there any job vacancy at McDonald? #LOL

maflip May 21, 2016 12:45am | Post# 17524

{quote} Any jobs out there lol
heh heh they said I don't have experience since I only know how to push buy/sell buttons so no one wants to hire me

By the way, I live in the Philippines and seriously you can't get a job at Mc Donalds here if you don't have a College Degree. Imagine, you need a College degree here just to flip burgers. It's not easy to get a job here. I only have an MCSE certificate when I was working as an IT in the US no College degree. So nah, I will not be able to get a job here sucks for me hah hah However, I used to live in California, USA now living in the Philippines I retired early at age 42.

But, I've been out +50 on first half then set the rest at break even stop then went to sleep. See post 17511

Then, it's too late for me in the day to take anything else. You are the genius in here not me

So yeah, I woke up today and saw the other half stopped out at break even.

I also put a bracket there if 160 gets broken down but I am already sleeping when that happened. So, I am not a biased long I dance wherever this beast go.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...62#post8937262

ngiler May 21, 2016 1:30am | Post# 17525

[quote=maflip;8938395]{quote} heh heh they said I don't have experience since I only know how to push buy/sell buttons so no one wants to hire me

raiders May 21, 2016 1:51am | Post# 17526

1 Attachment(s)
I feel real good about this consolidation being wave 4 and if it is then we will finally get that low weve all been waiting on. That said wave 5s are painfully slow but if we dont have a sustained break out of the top side then you can count on this hitting at least 1 pip lower than the 4/7 low. Might need a little help along the way from the S&P(thats sitting on the edge of the cliff right now) but i think its very possible. Good luck and keep a tight SL if you are trading this....Kuroda will not be pleased
Click to Enlarge

Name: GJ.png
Size: 91 KB

Mpt May 21, 2016 3:02am | Post# 17527

Or, as I mooted before, what you (and everyone else would interpret similarly) draw as c and d were waves 1 and 2 respectively and this is but 1 of 3, currently tracking down for only 4 of 3 of 1. And the whole thing masquerades as a triangle. We will know shortly. When it fell to 152 it dropped into the monthly ichimoku cloud and rejected. The next low (nfp) only touched the cloud top and rejected again. Also, since the start of this month the monthly strength indicator has turned up for the first time since last year, if not before then. Of course it may only have done so to mitigate extreme oversold to permit entry into that cloud. For "cloud" read area of high resistance/support. As I said, we find out real soon. Have a good weekend.</p>

FX-Ray May 21, 2016 6:33am | Post# 17528

Announcement shake out, spike down, classic dump and pump (3 days - after the fact)*. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r-Em8f21Us UJ been going up... Yohooo FX-Ray? {image}
U/J tested the low and it was a nice trade, so whats the point of your post except to paraphrase me (3 days - after the fact)*? Did you know it will pump the low? Guess not..

Gbp/jpy May 21, 2016 1:46pm | Post# 17529

Don't be unencumbered by the thought process, maflip my brother.

raiders May 21, 2016 2:02pm | Post# 17530

Or, as I mooted before, what you (and everyone else would interpret similarly) draw as c and d were waves 1 and 2 respectively and this is but 1 of 3, currently tracking down for only 4 of 3 of 1. And the whole thing masquerades as a triangle. We will know shortly. When it fell to 152 it dropped into the monthly ichimoku cloud and rejected. The next low (nfp) only touched the cloud top and rejected again. Also, since the start of this month the monthly strength indicator has turned up for the first time since last year, if not before then. Of course...
yes sir...very valid point

do you use the cloud for all pairs or just yen pairs?

Gbp/jpy May 21, 2016 2:34pm | Post# 17531

Ichimoku cloud and my buddy's equilibrium clouds......all work better on the longer time frames......there's a trick one can do with the kijun sen.....15M or higher

Mpt May 22, 2016 4:40am | Post# 17532

{quote} yes sir...very valid point do you use the cloud for all pairs or just yen pairs?
Mainly on yen. Sometimes gu also works, but yen pairs daily, weekly and monthly work best. At this time price is over the half way in the daily cloud. Last time it breached the daily cloud but couldn't sustain. Hence my warning that if it fell below 160.9 to be careful. Obviously wasn't expecting such a massive and fast rejection.

raiders May 22, 2016 11:14am | Post# 17533

{quote} Mainly on yen. Sometimes gu also works, but yen pairs daily, weekly and monthly work best. At this time price is over the half way in the daily cloud. Last time it breached the daily cloud but couldn't sustain. Hence my warning that if it fell below 160.9 to be careful. Obviously wasn't expecting such a massive and fast rejection.
thank you for that. I know that the asians live and die by the cloud so i do take a look at it every now and then. but only on yen pairs. and even then my understanding of it is very basic. below the could sell, above buy, inside no trade or scalp. and other than the ks i dont even bother with the other lines. and thats just for stop loss options.

anyways, the cloud, 1 hour is about to fall out of the bottom and the daily rejected the exit up so i think the asians would be selling no? with the sl probably at 161.3? like i said my understanding of it is very basic though

pipmyride May 22, 2016 7:52pm | Post# 17534

Might need a little help along the way from the S&P(thats sitting on the edge of the cliff right now)
Hi there, do u have a chart of your s&p cliff ?

Pip-Miner May 22, 2016 8:24pm | Post# 17535

UJ looks like its topped out , gone short on this one 159.5 targeting 400+ , weekly trade - thats my style

ngiler May 22, 2016 9:16pm | Post# 17536

1 Attachment(s)
UJ looks like its topped out , gone short on this one 159.5 targeting 400+ , weekly trade - thats my style
let see will it hit 156.xx
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.png
Size: 25 KB

raiders May 22, 2016 10:34pm | Post# 17537

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi there, do u have a chart of your s&p cliff ?
Head and Shoulders + Lovely bearish divergence.....if someone sneezes on it its party time
Click to Enlarge

Name: SP.png
Size: 68 KB

edmun1388 May 22, 2016 11:25pm | Post# 17538

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 19 KB

ballballball May 22, 2016 11:31pm | Post# 17539

raiders May 22, 2016 11:45pm | Post# 17540

1 Attachment(s)
Im selling this break with an extremely tight SL. Kuroda has been threatening with more easing and dont think for one second he wont fire the shot. Either way this is just a scalp because the real move here is a long or should i say its setting up for a long. Either from the 108 area or from the very bottom. Im also going to be following my short with a monster buy order just incase our eastern hommie gets wild and drops the hammer.
Click to Enlarge

Name: UJ.png
Size: 126 KB

© Forex Factory