Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Pair Strength Analyzer indicator (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=513671)

hanover Nov 18, 2014 2:10am | Post# 1

Pair Strength Analyzer indicator

8 Attachment(s)
NOTE: I have left Forex Factory, so don't expect replies to your posts. You can find an index to all my indicators and posts here.

Pair Strength Analyser (PSA) indicator: Terms and Conditions

 All code is supplied FREE of charge. It may NOT be sold or distributed commercially. Unless otherwise shown, no source code is available.

 Software is offered on an 'as is' basis. I'm not offering a programming or troubleshooting service.

 There is no guarantee that the software is fit for purpose, or free of errors. Download and use the indicator(s) at your own risk; I accept no liability for computer damage or financial losses.

This is an indicator that I use as an adjunct to my strength indicators, to confirm strength/weakness by using a very different algorithm. I wrote it back in 2011, but I’ve finally decided to share it publicly. It's the most flexible and versatile strength indicator that I've seen (it was intentionally designed that way), especially as it allows for data from multiple timeframes and periods to be weighted, and then the result for each pair, and currency, to be presented as a single, consolidated value. (However, this arguably makes it less user-friendly; you're presented with a completely 'blank slate' consisting of a large number of entry parameters with no recommended settings).

The indicator uses linear regression models to rank both pairs and currencies, from the strongest trending down to the most sideways moving, according to the parameter settings that you choose to apply. For further description, instructions, disclaimer, and terms, please read the attached PDF document.
(For a more detailed explanation of how the LengthsForRegr, PeriodsForRegr and WeightsForRegr settings work, see this post; for more info on the RescaleUsingATR setting, see this and this; for the ResetPrevValues setting, this).

The indicator runs correctly for me on AxiTrader MT4 build 1170 and my Windows 7 setup. However, I have no idea whether it will work on other builds or computer setups. If you can’t get it to run, please look elsewhere for another strength indicator (there are many alternatives listed in the green typeface here), as I don’t wish to spend a lot of time troubleshooting or answering questions posted in this thread. Perhaps you've entered an invalid parameter setting: please read both this post, and the PDF, carefully.

The indicator has only been tested for the 8 major currencies AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD and USD. There's no guarantee that it will provide meaningful values for exotics, metals, commodities, indices, cryptos, etc, whose 'pipvalue' values can vary from br0ker to br0ker. (NOTE: however, you can now have the displayed values calculated on the basis of % change rather than the slope of regression lines; more info here).

The screenshot below shows that NZDJPY is the strongest uptrending pair (most positive value), GBPCAD is the strongest downtrending pair (most negative value), and AUDUSD is the most 'sideways moving' pair (value nearest to zero). However, if you change the parameter settings, the newly calculated values may be very different, hence changing the rankings of the pairs in the list. Also, please note that this indicator suffers from the same limitations as all price-derived strength meters (more info here and here).

The indicator is attached. Source code (.mq4 file) is NOT available. Please don’t ask me to remove the copyright message.

Finally, please don’t ask me which settings to use to trade most profitably (I use the indicator like this). The answer is that it depends on your personal trading strategy. I’m supplying an indicator, not a trading system.

I hope that you find the indicator useful. To anybody who does, and posts a message of thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback.

David

Attachment 3405396

Modifications History

Updated Sept 7, 2019 — New alerts feature and settings added:

PSA is now capable of generating both chart (audio/visual) and email-based alerts. Push notifications are not available, because the indicator was written prior to build 600. I'm not intending to provide b600 or MT5 versions. The email based alerts assume that you've completed the Email tab in the MT4 Options settings correctly (contact your telecoms provider if you need help with SMTPs etc).

There are 4 new parameter settings:

extern bool ChartAlerts = false;
Controls whether or not audio/visual 'popup' alerts will occur.

extern string AlertEmailSubject = "";
If blank, no email alerts will occur. If non-blank, this text will appear in the email subject, and the alert message in the email body.

extern int AlertThreshold = 0;
This determines at what value alerts will trigger, for items in the pairs/instruments section. For example, if set to 90, an alert will be generated whenever the printed value has moved from < 90 on the previous refresh, to >= 90 on the current refresh; or the printed value has moved from > -90 on the previous refresh, to <= -90 on the current refresh. The refresh frequency is controlled by the PSA's RefreshPeriod setting.
If alerts for multiple instruments occur simultaneously, they are all gathered up and posted as a single alert.
To stop alerts from being triggered for pairs/instruments, leave this set at the default value of 0.

extern int AlertThresholdCcy = 0;
This works exactly the same way as AlertThreshold, except that it operates for the currencies section.

To confirm that it's working correctly, set PrevValuesToDisplay to 1. Then you can see what the values were on the previous refresh, and compare them to the current one. Note that if a value fluctuates above and below a threshold value repeatedly between refreshes, repeated alerts will be generated.

Everything else should work as it did before. I've tested the alerts as best as I can, but it's the weekend now and markets are closed. I'm away on vacation until the end of the month.

Updated Aug 9, 2019 — I've made a small fix that allows PSA to correctly calculate and display the values of symbols with lowercase characters.

Updated Aug 5, 2019 — I've made PSA a little more bulletproof, to correct any user entries that are less than meaningful:
(1) Any missing, zero or negative values in the list of entries in LengthsForRegr are assumed to be 1. Also, if you leave LengthsForRegr completely blank, it's assumed to be a list with just one value: 1
(2) If you forget to match the number of entries in PeriodsForRegr and WeightsForRegr, any missing (or zero, or negative) values in WeightsForRegr are assumed to be 1
Everything else — the calculations, display, outputs, etc — remain unchanged.

Updated Oct 22, 2018 — PSA_Crosstab v2.ex4 added to downloads.

Updated Aug 26, 2018 — I have made two enhancements (download the new version in the link below):
1. If you enter an asterisk (*) as the second parameter of HighlightPairs, the current chart's pair will be highlighted in the list displayed by PSA.
2. New parameter setting: SmoothnessMultiplier.
 If set to 0, PSA operates as it did before.
 If set to a positive (>0) value, PSA will calculate a standard deviation of all of the regression line slopes, in an attempt to establish which is the smoothest (as opposed to steepest) trending pair. Each of these values is then multiplied by your SmoothnessMultiplier value, before being displayed as an additional column at the right of the list (sorry, there is currently no facility to sort the list by the values in this column). If you use RescaleUsingATR, the slope values are likewise rescaled before their standard deviation is calculated. The lower the standard deviation value displayed, the smaller the slope deviation between the lines (the closer the displayed value gets to 0, the closer all of the lines are to being exactly the same slope) and hence the smoother the price movement. And vice versa.

Updated Dec 17, 2017 — PSA now has the facility to use %gain as the basis for its calculations, as an alternative to regression line slopes. Enter %,nnn into the RescaleUsingATR parameter to facilitate this. Explained in more detail here.

Updated Oct 25, 2017 — Fixed bug as outlined here.

Updated Sept 29, 2017 — the PSA indicator (latest version -- see download file below) now contains these new features:

1. The histogram facility has been updated to allow a user-defined font. Hence the CSM font (download from ZIP file below; see this post for more info) can be applied to give the result displayed in first screenshot in post #215. If the font entry is omitted, the indicator uses the 'Wingdings' font as its default, like it did previously. (The effect in the screenshot is also created by setting the second entry to 73, which is the ASCII code for uppercase 'I').

2. A background panel facility is now available via the new parameter BGHeightHstartWidthColor. Entries, separated by commas, are
i) height (per row),
ii) horizontal start position (pixel number) -- this should closely match your Hpos entry in WindowCornerHposVposVspacing,
iii) width of background box,
iv) color of background box (can be any valid MT4 token, e.g. Maroon, MidnightBlue, SaddleBrown, or RnnnGnnnBnnn where 0<=nnn<=255 for red, green, blue components).
To have no background panel displayed, leave the parameter blank, and the indicator will operate as it did previously.
See screenshots in post #215 for examples.

3. An output file of the PSA's historical values (for currencies only, not pairs/instruments) is now available via the new parameter CurrencyCrosstabFile. Enter the name of the file, which will be output to the ..../MQL4/Files folder (or your specified subfolder). Leave the parameter blank, and no file will be output. File format is as shown in sample below, and a new row is appended to the file every time the PSA values are updated (RefreshPeriod), or the indicator is manually refreshed (use a text editor like Notepad to manually remove any unwanted rows). First entry on each row is the MT4 date/time that the row was output. If you're using multiple instances of the PSA (whether attached to the same or different charts), you should specify a different file name for each instance, to avoid the same file from being overwritten by multiple sources, causing unpredictable results.
Inserted Code
2017/09/18 01:00:02,AUD, -7886,CAD, -9771,CHF, -7199,EUR, -5234,GBP, 53589,JPY, -23520,NZD, 3160,USD, -72
2017/09/18 01:15:00,AUD, -8116,CAD, -9966,CHF, -6531,EUR, -4707,GBP, 53054,JPY, -23309,NZD, 3210,USD, 202
2017/09/18 01:30:02,AUD, -7854,CAD, -9916,CHF, -6451,EUR, -4574,GBP, 52946,JPY, -23479,NZD, 3340,USD, -1
2017/09/18 01:45:01,AUD, -8463,CAD, -9871,CHF, -6654,EUR, -4753,GBP, 53120,JPY, -23029,NZD, 3457,USD, 62
2017/09/18 02:00:01,AUD, -8421,CAD, -9770,CHF, -6630,EUR, -5000,GBP, 52863,JPY, -23007,NZD, 3639,USD, 189
2017/09/18 02:15:18,AUD, -8070,CAD, -9830,CHF, -6603,EUR, -4833,GBP, 52860,JPY, -23471,NZD, 3609,USD, 173
2017/09/18 02:30:02,AUD, -7764,CAD, -9947,CHF, -6581,EUR, -4851,GBP, 52584,JPY, -23371,NZD, 3564,USD, 204
2017/09/18 02:45:00,AUD, -7997,CAD, -10167,CHF, -6731,EUR, -5003,GBP, 52853,JPY, -23826,NZD, 3697,USD, 922
2017/09/18 03:00:00,AUD, -8127,CAD, -10176,CHF, -6819,EUR, -4696,GBP, 53071,JPY, -23764,NZD, 3387,USD, 926
2017/09/18 03:15:01,AUD, -7773,CAD, -10340,CHF, -6931,EUR, -4797,GBP, 53120,JPY, -23774,NZD, 3747,USD, 571
2017/09/18 03:30:04,AUD, -7727,CAD, -10294,CHF, -6419,EUR, -4596,GBP, 52941,JPY, -23879,NZD, 3420,USD, 356
2017/09/18 03:45:01,AUD, -7660,CAD, -10160,CHF, -7201,EUR, -4454,GBP, 53194,JPY, -24231,NZD, 3471,USD, 780
2017/09/18 04:00:01,AUD, -7336,CAD, -10246,CHF, -7049,EUR, -4330,GBP, 52979,JPY, -24529,NZD, 3726,USD, 504
2017/09/18 04:15:00,AUD, -7000,CAD, -10024,CHF, -7311,EUR, -4490,GBP, 52879,JPY, -24561,NZD, 3994,USD, 356
2017/09/18 04:30:01,AUD, -6244,CAD, -9823,CHF, -7251,EUR, -4619,GBP, 52787,JPY, -25073,NZD, 3984,USD, 12
An indicator like the 'Plot PSA Crosstab.ex4' (see download file below) can then be used to plot historical values that were previously displayed by the PSA (see screenshot in post #215). Note that if the PSA's RefreshPeriod is different to the chart TF, then the values plotted won't align under the correct candles on the chart.

Updated Sept 5, 2017 — indicator now contains these new features:

If you set CcySummaryOpt to:
0 = currency summary options (at foot of list) is not displayed
1 = each currency value is the sum of all of its constituent pair values
2 = currency values are further scaled into the interval (-n,n) where n is the FinalScaleValue (assuming n>0)
3 = currency values are further scaled into the interval (0,n) where n is the FinalScaleValue (assuming n>0)
Currencies are always sorted from the highest positive value (most bullish) to the highest negative value (most bearish)

If you set FinalScaleValue to:
0 = the value displayed for each pair is simply the average of the regression line slopes; values are sorted from the steepest to the flattest (average) slope
n (where n>0) = values are further scaled into the interval (-n,n)
-n (i.e. n<0) = no scaling is performed, but values are re-sorted from the highest positive value (most bullish) to the highest negative value (most bearish)

Updated Dec 6, 2015 — indicator now contains these new features:

1. HighlightPairs setting: PSA will now place a user-defined highlight mark beside any pairs you choose, making it easier to find them as they move up/down the list.

2. ShowCcySummary has been replaced by CcySummaryOpt: there are now 4 different options for the Currency Summary Table.

See attached PDF file for instructions.

Updated Jan 10, 2015 — indicator now contains these new features:

1. PrevValuesToDisplay setting: Previous values can now be displayed as differences (increase/decrease from prior value) instead of the actual value itself.

2. The optional Histogram settings are now much more customizable. Any Wingdings symbol may be used as the bar character (see attached chart of Wingdings symbol codes).

3. Parameters can now optionally be entered via a parameter/presets file (sample attached).

Updated Mar 31, 2015 — fixed bug described here by adding a new parameter: UniqueID. Updated files are attached below.

Updated May 1, 2015 — added new parameter setting HighlightPairs. Updated files are attached below.

Wingdings symbol values table:
Click to Enlarge

Name: Wingdings symbol chart.png
Size: 394 KB
Pair Strength Analyzer.pdf
CSM fonts.zip
Plot PSA Crosstab.ex4
Plot PSA Crosstab v2.ex4
Presets---PSA.TXT
Pair Strength Analyzer.ex4

FerruFx Nov 18, 2014 2:25am | Post# 2

As always, well done

Rooi Nov 18, 2014 2:33am | Post# 3

Pair Strength Analyzer (PSA) Im supplying an indicator, not a trading system. I hope that you find the indicator useful. David {file} {image} {image}

Thanks for sharing.

Will have a look at it

Rooi

bluefish Nov 18, 2014 2:44am | Post# 4

Thank you very much Hanover!

Motiram Nov 18, 2014 3:38am | Post# 5

Pair Strength Analyzer (PSA) This is an indicator that I use as an adjunct to my strength indicators, to confirm strength/weakness by using a very different algorithm. Ive finally decided to share it publicly.
I hope that you find the indicator useful. David
Thank you Hanover for sharing Pair Strength Analyzer. Definitely your contribution will help a lot.
Regards,
Moti

Dr.Phoenix Nov 18, 2014 3:47am | Post# 6

Thanks, David.
As always, Perfect.

rizla101 Nov 18, 2014 4:01am | Post# 7

As always many thanks for another great contribution. All the best to you.

hannele Nov 18, 2014 6:14am | Post# 8

Wow perfect, Thank You David, very very generous and very very useful for me, thank you
cheers
hannele

j4d Nov 18, 2014 12:14pm | Post# 9

Pair Strength Analyzer (PSA) This is an indicator that I use as an adjunct to my strength indicators, to confirm strength/weakness by using a very different algorithm. I wrote it back in 2011, but Ive finally decided to share it publicly. There is nothing magical about the indicator; it is merely another way of calculating trend strength. It ranks both pairs and currencies, from the strongest trending down to the most sideways moving, according to the parameter settings that you choose...
Hey David.. Thanks for sharing..

Hope your well..

ukmartin Nov 18, 2014 12:41pm | Post# 10

Many thanks for the Indicator

Akvisto Nov 18, 2014 3:28pm | Post# 11

Hi David,

also have to thank you..makes more easy to find trading chances...

All the best

Jo

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 18, 2014 7:16pm | Post# 12

Nice, really nice

Thank you
4x

Erebus Nov 18, 2014 9:38pm | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Totally AWESOME
Click to Enlarge

Name: 19-11-2014 12-36-50 PM.png
Size: 103 KB

sam30 Nov 18, 2014 9:53pm | Post# 14

more secret weapon shared here...

thanks a lot

po3lnyi Nov 18, 2014 10:40pm | Post# 15

Thanks a lot

forexdave1 Nov 18, 2014 11:15pm | Post# 16

This is really great, thank you Hanover. It would be excellent if we could start an alternate thread on discoveries and possible methods using this tool.

seatrader888 Nov 19, 2014 12:33am | Post# 17

thank you, hanover/david!

brgrds,
st888

Thass Nov 19, 2014 12:59am | Post# 18

Excellent !! Thank you.

sharemaster2 Nov 19, 2014 4:38am | Post# 19

Pair Strength Analyzer (PSA) This is an indicator that I use as an adjunct to my strength indicators, to confirm strength/weakness by using a very different algorithm. I wrote it back in 2011, but Ive finally decided to share it publicly. There is nothing magical about the indicator; it is merely another way of calculating trend strength. It ranks both pairs and currencies, from the strongest trending down to the most sideways moving, according to the parameter settings that you choose...
Hi Han...

This Indicator is very good for those that trade the Basket pairs which I do. It really helps to know which pair group are likely going to be movers for the trading session and simply focus on those basket of Pairs. Basket Trading has its risks but with the right tools and a little bit of understanding and patience, you easily can make a few thousand pips a month after months. This changes your game and lifestyle indeed.

Thanks for deciding to share the tool hope you keep up with that spirit and share more tools you probably still have in your closet. The more you share the more good happens to you.

All the best and more green pips to you.

pipdripper Nov 19, 2014 4:58am | Post# 20

Feel great seeing the maestro back to the ff community.

It's an honor to have you back, David!

Edd Ganuelas Nov 19, 2014 10:43am | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
Totally AWESOME {image}
Erebus,

Yours is different from what I have downloaded. How did you do that.

Edd
PriceAnalyzer.docx

Shabs19 Nov 19, 2014 11:48am | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
Just change some of the settings

Click to Enlarge

Name: pair analyser.jpg
Size: 387 KB

Nice tool by the way, Thanks Hanover. Any more Gems lying around ?

Edd Ganuelas Nov 19, 2014 12:51pm | Post# 23

Just change some of the settings {image} Nice tool by the way, Thanks Hanover. Any more Gems lying around ?
Shabs,

I exactly copied your settings, but it is not appearing in my side.

I am not sure why.

Edd

Shabs19 Nov 19, 2014 12:53pm | Post# 24

Maybe you do not need the suffix - leave blank.
Read the manual attached, plenty of things you can adjust to your liking.

Motiram Nov 19, 2014 2:18pm | Post# 25

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Shabs, I exactly copied your settings, but it is not appearing in my side. I am not sure why. Edd
Hello Edd Ganuelas,
Please try to change setting where red arrow is shown
Regards,
Moti
Click to Enlarge

Name: Pair Strength Analyzer Setting.JPG
Size: 170 KB

Big_A Nov 19, 2014 2:45pm | Post# 26

Many thanks, the tool is invaluable. I appreciate your kindness.

Erebus Nov 19, 2014 3:50pm | Post# 27

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Erebus, Yours is different from what I have downloaded. How did you do that. Edd {file}
As suggested, try changing a few setting, here are my current settings. The title on top is created in another indicator as shown
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20-11-2014 6-47-53 AM.png
Size: 105 KB

Erebus Nov 19, 2014 3:56pm | Post# 28

2 Attachment(s)
This is really great, thank you Hanover. It would be excellent if we could start an alternate thread on discoveries and possible methods using this tool.
Exactly, we need it to flash a message on the screen as shown, go the CHF-JPY, can Hanover program that?

Click to Enlarge

Name: 20-11-2014 6-51-48 AM.png
Size: 55 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20-11-2014 6-54-07 AM.png
Size: 38 KB

Shabs19 Nov 19, 2014 5:29pm | Post# 29

In final Scale Value input, change to 100.0

It will make the column numbers into a percentage & that is a lot easier to read.

Changing the TF of the chart that the indicator is attached to, seems to throw up different values.

moneyflow21 Nov 19, 2014 7:22pm | Post# 30

{quote} Hi Han... This Indicator is very good for those that trade the Basket pairs which I do. It really helps to know which pair group are likely going to be movers for the trading session and simply focus on those basket of Pairs. Basket Trading has its risks but with the right tools and a little bit of understanding and patience, you easily can make a few thousand pips a month after months. This changes your game and lifestyle indeed. Thanks for deciding to share the tool hope you keep up with that spirit and share more tools you probably still...
I couldn't have said it any better.

Thank you all

Edd Ganuelas Nov 19, 2014 9:25pm | Post# 31

{quote} Hello Edd Ganuelas, Please try to change setting where red arrow is shown Regards, Moti {image}
Hi Motiram,

Thank you. The indi do not refresh itself. Just save it in my template and load it once and a while and you will noticed that new data is refreshing the old one.

Edd

hanover Nov 19, 2014 10:32pm | Post# 32

@everybody: thanks for the feeback.

Changing the TF of the chart that the indicator is attached to, seems to throw up different values.
Different TF = different candle closes = different regression lines = different values. You can choose to make the TF(s) over which the regressions are plotted by changing PeriodsForRegr to either absolute values, or values relative to the current chart. See the PDF.

Any more Gems lying around ?
Be fair. You guys are my competitors in a zero sum activity. LOL

Exactly, we need it to flash a message on the screen as shown, go the CHF-JPY, can Hanover program that?
SFA lags, due to the calculations that it performs. Hence the value for CHFJPY would not have been anywhere near as high, at the time of your signal. Set HistoricalShift to a positive value to see what would have been plotted N candles ago. Changing the lengths of the regression lines (LengthsForRegr) also changes the regression lines used, and hence changes the values (see my reply to Shabs19).

As stated in post #1, I am not doing any more programming.

It would be excellent if we could start an alternate thread on discoveries and possible methods using this tool.
Please feel welcome.

Coolbudz223 Nov 19, 2014 10:57pm | Post# 33

@everybody: thanks for the feeback.{quote} Be fair. You guys are my competitors in a zero sum activity. LOL
Don't worry, we can all just milk the banks together, lol

forexdave1 Nov 20, 2014 1:18am | Post# 34

HEHE Funny guy. But seriously. Is it that easy, just pick the highest strength pair, zoom down to a M20 and find an entry?

{quote} Exactly, we need it to flash a message on the screen as shown, go the CHF-JPY, can Hanover program that? {image} {image}

mypipbull Nov 20, 2014 1:42am | Post# 35

The King of Philanthropy......
Thanks David.....

lmjaguar Nov 20, 2014 3:30am | Post# 36

Thanks a lot !!!

Great tool !!!!!!!!!!

Edd Ganuelas Nov 20, 2014 4:25am | Post# 37

@everybody: thanks for the feeback. {quote} Different TF = different candle closes = different regression lines = different values. You can choose to make the TF(s) over which the regressions are plotted by changing PeriodsForRegr to either absolute values, or values relative to the current chart. See the PDF. {quote} Be fair. You guys are my competitors in a zero sum activity. LOL {quote} SFA lags, due to the calculations that it performs. Hence the value for CHFJPY would not have been anywhere near as high, at the time of your signal. Set HistoricalShift...
The Lord bless you
and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine on you
and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you
and give you peace.

Shabs19 Nov 20, 2014 4:37am | Post# 38

[quote=hanover;7885353]@everybody: thanks for the feedback.{quote} Different TF = different candle closes = different regression lines = different values. You can choose to make the TF(s) over which the regressions are plotted by changing PeriodsForRegr to either absolute values, or values relative to the current chart. See the PDF.{quote} Be fair. You guys are my competitors in a zero sum activity. LOL {quote}]

I think it is useful to compare readings on different timeframes, helps to spot a valid trend. Strongest trending pairs in 2 or 3 timeframes worth looking at.

The tool is not to trade blindly, but to help you to narrow down candidates, then apply your method for trading. Avoiding ranging markets.

I will play about with it further & give you some feedback. Thanks again.

sharemaster2 Nov 20, 2014 5:05am | Post# 39

Be fair. You guys are my competitors in a zero sum activity. LOL {quote}

Hano...

How are we competitors, we all want to get the Brokers Broke together I'd thought and the more we do it together the better. In this business, we all need to learn we are all on the same side as this is different from all other forms of business. If you have more goodies in your closet, lest have it. There is a thrillion dollars in the market everyday, you can't have it all erh?? lol

Thanks for sharing anyway and hope we all get the Broker Broke and all in to our accounts.

hanover Nov 20, 2014 11:12am | Post# 40

Basket Trading has its risks but with the right tools and a little bit of understanding and patience, you easily can make a few thousand pips a month after months. This changes your game and lifestyle indeed…….. The more you share the more good happens to you.
How are we competitors, we all want to get the Brokers Broke together I'd thought and the more we do it together the better. In this business, we all need to learn we are all on the same side as this is different from all other forms of business.
OK then, I’ll share a few more tools when you share your strategy that can “easily make a few thousand pips a month after months.”

© Forex Factory