Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Scammers - Hall of Shame (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/513430-scammers-hall-of-shame)

turnip15 Mar 13, 2019 7:15am | Post# 10901

{quote} once the weakest ones isolated from the group, is the time when the "hunt" really start. those who believe that a multimillionaire forex trader has no better things to do then run a forum for 5-10$ subscription fee, and/or try to monetize it by selling mugs and mouse pads...well, they deserve to whatever comes to hit them. not even slowly the false pretend of all for free and never commercial is shredded off, and every day more came to light about the pre-planned intentions of just what is in store. for a while the selectively posted charts,...
What both amazes and saddens me is the seemingly inexhaustible supply of brain damaged lemmings that flock to threads or sites such as his

redoktober Mar 13, 2019 9:09am | Post# 10902

2 Attachment(s)
{image} He is a bit optimistic but also premature here. But it will end much lower.

Click to Enlarge

Name: me.jpg
Size: 74 KB
Here is a picture of FxCyborg after he lost 850 members in his shitty channel
Name:  des.jpg
Views: 395
Size:  62 KB

braintheboss Mar 13, 2019 9:16am | Post# 10903

{quote} {image} Here is a picture of FxCyborg after he lost 850 members in his shitty channel {image}
Wow. I understood he only lost 150 ( and i was worried why people still blind ). But now i can go to sleep well. Almost everybody run away

pooh123 Mar 13, 2019 9:27am | Post# 10904

{quote} {image} Here is a picture of FxCyborg after he lost 850 members in his shitty channel {image}
Out of that 150, there're 50 spies.

redoktober Mar 13, 2019 9:31am | Post# 10905

{quote} Out of that 150, there're 50 spies.

horvat Mar 13, 2019 9:36am | Post# 10906

{quote} Out of that 150, there're 50 spies.
I am quite there on the top as the best one lol..

redoktober Mar 13, 2019 9:39am | Post# 10907

1 Attachment(s)
Well , not only the channel, but also the FxCyborg's thread they don't give a s**t to anyone :
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.jpg
Size: 222 KB
0 ( zero ) traders viewing .

pooh123 Mar 13, 2019 9:43am | Post# 10908

{quote} I am quite there on the top as the best one lol..
I guess you're one of the moderators there- under a different name of course.

StarterFX Mar 13, 2019 9:59am | Post# 10909

1 Attachment(s)
I wonder how he is going to deal with upcoming competition.
A "broker invited" trader trading with a "broker funded" account making 15% a month (but is still worried about paying his mortgage) still must be better than a coffee mug seller.

Click to Enlarge

Name: betterthanhim.PNG
Size: 48 KB

Delete -> Reason "Dude, you are here to promote me not yourself".

horvat Mar 13, 2019 10:36am | Post# 10910

{quote} I guess you're one of the moderators there- under a different name of course.
Shhh...

braintheboss Mar 13, 2019 10:52am | Post# 10911

I wonder how he is going to deal with upcoming competition. A "broker invited" trader trading with a "broker funded" account making 15% a month (but is still worried about paying his mortgage) still must be better than a coffee mug seller. {image} Delete -> Reason "Dude, you are here to promote me not yourself".
He have 30 years experience trading but he only trade since 12 and he is only profitable since 5. Conclusion is easy. Almost all his fake life was a loser. If dreaming he lost, you can guess how is his real life

Takisd Mar 13, 2019 11:46am | Post# 10912

At this point in time i am fairly sure a large number of the accounts posting in favor of FXCyborg as himself, however I am now checking out of this conversation. Not going to waste my time with high school kids.

braintheboss Mar 13, 2019 12:50pm | Post# 10913

When I'm thinking day is looking good, ICM worst all swaps a lot and fucked me the week

profitfarmer Mar 13, 2019 1:16pm | Post# 10914

When I'm thinking day is looking good, ICM worst all swaps a lot and fucked me the week
maybe it isnt only them?
in fact many of their swaps seems better(even a lot better) in comparison than my other broker's.

StarterFX Mar 13, 2019 1:19pm | Post# 10915

1 Attachment(s)
There goes his hurd.
Sheeple by sheeple.
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12110054
Name:  sheepmove.PNG
Views: 300
Size:  9 KB

braintheboss Mar 13, 2019 1:22pm | Post# 10916

{quote} maybe it isnt only them? in fact many of their swaps seems better(even a lot better) in comparison than my other broker's.
Maybe but comparing with yesterday are quite worst. I know they change them sometimes but i though it depends mainly of currencies rates and in a less importance of LPs

charvo Mar 13, 2019 1:35pm | Post# 10917

this "hall of losers" has daily comedian show everyday, quite hilarious, but still boring and repeatitive

i can't imagine any real profitable traders handing around this thread, lol........

jmn5611 Mar 13, 2019 1:41pm | Post# 10918

{quote} What both amazes and saddens me is the seemingly inexhaustible supply of brain damaged lemmings that flock to threads or sites such as his
It's because there is a new group of aspiring traders who have not read a book. They never heard of Sam Seiden, which is where this guy gets a big chunk of his first method. His third method is nothing more than Al Brooks Always in Long or Always in Short. His second method is a just a false breakout method, which was first released by Trader Vic over 20 years ago. But the new traders coming in have not read any of this, so this is all new to them. He presents his material well enough to draw attention, he built a compelling story line, and he is able to market effectively. He spoke about confluences, which means he might pull anything from Gann to Bill Williams, reheat it, and serve to the unwashed masses as a home cooked and brand new meal. They will eat it up. It is no different than remakes of music to young people. Or the remakes of movies. Someone 20 years old was introduced to the A-Team for the first time in 2010. They were not alive in 1983. FXC knows this. I bet every one of his critics is over 30, if not over 40. These young people could care less and they will give their money up for day old bread, because they think it is fresh.

profitfarmer Mar 13, 2019 1:48pm | Post# 10919

this "hall of losers" has daily comedian show everyday, quite hilarious, but still boring and repeatitive i can't imagine any real profitable traders handing around this thread, lol........
but here you are; the quantitative analyst and subscriber of FXCyborg...so at least we can celebrate 1 successful trader here?
who would knew that even this thread will break away from boredom on few special occasions like today!!

redoktober Mar 13, 2019 1:51pm | Post# 10920

this "hall of losers" has daily comedian show everyday, quite hilarious, but still boring and repeatitive i can't imagine any real profitable traders handing around this thread, lol........

If this is the " Hall of Losers " then it is definitely your home.
You are here since 13 (!) years and what did you do?
If you have been attending this forum since 2006 and you have not yet become rich, then you are the king of losers.

© Forex Factory