Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/158-commercial-content)
-   -   Scammers - Hall of Shame (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/513430-scammers-hall-of-shame)

Sky77 Mar 8, 2019 3:38am | Post# 10741

{quote} Nobody is clairvoyant here but we have been around long enough to sniff out scammers and members with potential commercial intentions. At the time FxCyborg was moved to the commercial section HE KNEW that he had commercial intentions, just look at his discord channel now. Instead of thinking "Ouch, they got me" and make the best out of it he started ranting about "it being unfair" although he already knew his commercial plans. He was just being plain stupid and could have had a good live in the commercial section. Of course being a commercial...
so there he told you to learn to trade or?

Hotpotato Mar 8, 2019 3:49am | Post# 10742

{quote} so there he told you to learn to trade or?
Yeah, learned a lot.
3 bars up -> buy, 3 bars down -> sell.
Easy peasy.

samuel2133 Mar 8, 2019 3:53am | Post# 10743

1 Attachment(s)
I find that this icon describes him best. Basically, he is telling his followers, I am a joke of a teacher and laughing at you and soon will empty your pockets. My methods don't work and if you ask for proof you will be banned/ignored/kicked from my secret forum.

But newbies, too blinded by his 100% win rate and other crazy claims, can't see the light yet.
Greed is the mother of all sins.... they say
Name:  Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 9.50.18 AM.png
Views: 433
Size:  19 KB

Sky77 Mar 8, 2019 3:57am | Post# 10744

I find that this icon describes him best. Basically, he is telling his followers, I am a joke of a teacher and laughing at you and soon will empty your pockets. My methods don't work and if you ask for proof you will be banned/ignored/kicked from my secret forum. But newbies, too blinded by his 100% win rate and other crazy claims, can't see the light yet. Greed is the mother of all sins.... they say {image}
You guys make too much free advertising for this guy already, i just put him on ignore to save space on my screen when i browse here and cos the dude really not worth my time. he is commercial now so he can do his commercial thing how he want. about the noobs ... well most of them take their first lesson in a hard way ,but there must be someone to stop them dreaming green horses on the walls,so all good again.

horvat Mar 8, 2019 4:09am | Post# 10745

{quote} 100% FXCyborg was Commercial from Day1. {image} Here it is in his own words... He's a system seller and a service provider... As black and white as it gets.... With this he is proven to be nothing but deceitful member.. And Forex Factory was bang on moving him to commercial. Now let's see how he FxCyborg refutes this . Most likely he will say that he had/has zero intention of selling anything... MMM Intention does not matter here if you read and comprehend the rules. Commercial Code of Conduct Any Member who makes money by providing a product...
This is how reverse psychology works. He is saying from the beginning that he wont sell anything, but keeps on telling how much money he makes for his clients. He just wants to create a hype around himself and want to make the people feel that he is doing a favour for them.

He will eventually trade people's money for a fee and blow the accounts. Once he does that he will say i didn't had time, i am so busy in my multimillionaire business that i did a favour for you by trading your account.

redoktober Mar 8, 2019 4:27am | Post# 10746

I find that this icon describes him best. Basically, he is telling his followers, I am a joke of a teacher and laughing at you and soon will empty your pockets. My methods don't work and if you ask for proof you will be banned/ignored/kicked from my secret forum. But newbies, too blinded by his 100% win rate and other crazy claims, can't see the light yet. Greed is the mother of all sins.... they say {image}
Great icon Samuel !
Yes , unfortunately greed is the mother of all sins...
But reading this thread , reading the concrete evidence that FxCyborg is a charlatan , maybe his blind followers will open their eyes (and close their wallets ! ).
If they do not, worse for them.
As Husky said, most of them take their first lesson in a hard way.

bluesteele Mar 8, 2019 4:36am | Post# 10747

{quote} This is how reverse psychology works. He is saying from the beginning that he wont sell anything, but keeps on telling how much money he makes for his clients. He just wants to create a hype around himself and want to make the people feel that he is doing a favour for them. He will eventually trade people's money for a fee and blow the accounts. Once he does that he will say i didn't had time, i am so busy in my multimillionaire business that i did a favour for you by trading your account.
Agree completely... As well it instills one of the great sales tactics.. The takeaway and fear of loss. The Noobs now will see hwy he has paying clients...Their fear of loss and greed then kicks in.. making them want more... To chase the elusive grail...

Plays right into FXCyborgs hand...

And obviously if there is paying clients surely they would not be happy paying for something that he is giving free... So leads us to again the whole psychology of The takeaway ... These noobs will put two and two together and want more...

FXCYBORG is about as full of Shit as they come... Playing ignorant and playing the victim... He really is a special kind of something.

braintheboss Mar 8, 2019 4:36am | Post# 10748

I agree with Husky about FXBender needs give food to his threads creating polemics. But it can't maintain this long time. At this moment almost all trafic in commercial area is this thread. Maybe is moment for ignore that crap member and let time do the job. When his traffic down he will be banned. No doubt about this because happened with others before

bluesteele Mar 8, 2019 4:50am | Post# 10749

2 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20190308_014433.jpg
Size: 473 KB

Oh yes Vast online experience..... LMFAO interacted with millions over 30 years !!!
Oh yes uh huh...

Then we have the "Reverse psychology".

Then in this next screenshot.... The proverbial... TakeAway ... Nope you can't have what I have .. No...Don't ask

FXCYBORG you read like a book ! Very transparent.. but yet you think your so smart.. We see thru your bullshit as clear
as day !!!

Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190308-014115_Discord.jpg
Size: 430 KB

hilmy83 Mar 8, 2019 8:41am | Post# 10750

2 Attachment(s)
tried to help this old man out using technology..discord is mainly for gamers so i know this shit..

online experience my ass...

he kicked me out lol

Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.JPG
Size: 39 KB

Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture2.JPG
Size: 32 KB

braintheboss Mar 8, 2019 8:51am | Post# 10751

1 Attachment(s)
tried to help this old man out using technology..discord is mainly for gamers so i know this shit.. online experience my ass... he kicked me out lol {image} {image}
Ouchhh!!!!!
Name:  homer.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  150 KB

horvat Mar 8, 2019 8:55am | Post# 10752

1 Attachment(s)
tried to help this old man out using technology..discord is mainly for gamers so i know this shit.. online experience my ass... he kicked me out lol {image} {image}
Lol FXCyborg ATM

Name:  giphy1.gif
Views: 366
Size:  1,024 KB

FxMadness Mar 8, 2019 8:57am | Post# 10753

1 Attachment(s)
Really inviting.
Name:  nicewelcome.PNG
Views: 346
Size:  22 KB

braintheboss Mar 8, 2019 8:59am | Post# 10754

Really inviting. {image}
Maybe we were wrong. He dont want sell anything. He want others traders give him signals because he don't have any idea how make money trading...

samuel2133 Mar 8, 2019 9:00am | Post# 10755

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Agree completely... As well it instills one of the great sales tactics.. The takeaway and fear of loss. The Noobs now will see hwy he has paying clients...Their fear of loss and greed then kicks in.. making them want more... To chase the elusive grail... Plays right into FXCyborgs hand... And obviously if there is paying clients surely they would not be happy paying for something that he is giving free... So leads us to again the whole psychology of The takeaway ... These noobs will put two and two together and want more... FXCYBORG is about...
Exactly, again here. Was it really necessary to describe/talk about the context and use the word ''student"?
What's the hidden agenda behind this ?
Nothing against commercial members but he is being deceitful saying that he is not looking for students and being a samaritan.
Wouldn't suprise me that his current student count is 0 and that all this acting is to generate hype and gain new clients.
Click to Enlarge

Name: something student.png
Size: 159 KB

FxMadness Mar 8, 2019 9:22am | Post# 10756

1 Attachment(s)
I hope his "students to be" realize soon that you do not trade M1 and M5 charts (or you soon will be crazy) and that you do not use a 1:500 leverage if you a a big forex-millionaire.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 500to1.PNG
Size: 9 KB

Asw Mar 8, 2019 9:31am | Post# 10757

I hope his "students to be" realize soon that you do not trade M1 and M5 charts (or you soon will be crazy) and that you do not use a 1:500 leverage if you a a big forex-millionaire. {image}

What's wrong with using 1:500 leverage?

SingaRich Mar 8, 2019 9:32am | Post# 10758

What is the status on Cyborg's live account? Did he do a share screen showing his account?

redoktober Mar 8, 2019 9:42am | Post# 10759

What is the status on Cyborg's live account? Did he do a share screen showing his account?
Yes Singa ! you're right !

Come on ! Come on clown FxCyborg :

Post on your shitty thread your certified results ! If you can ...

Post on your shitty thread your LIVE accounts ! If you can ...

Post on your shitty thread your TradeExplorer or myFxbook ! If you can ...

No, you will never post them ,because you're just a big mouth , a coward and a failed trader.

You can not publish your 100% win results simply because they exist only inside your sick head.

FxMadness Mar 8, 2019 10:04am | Post# 10760

{quote} What's wrong with using 1:500 leverage?
Then you are trading with a bucket shop.
How do you take teachers like that serious.

© Forex Factory