Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Scammers - Hall of Shame (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=513430)

profitfarmer Mar 6, 2019 8:06am | Post# 10561

What he is showing for free is just 1/10th of what he ''knows". If you really want to succeed, you will need to become a client as he only shows the 30+ methods that generate a whooping 100% success rate to the paying members, from his sayings. {image} {image}
if the audience desperate enough, i wouldnt be surprised if half would believe this shit,
and the other half would think that once they become clients they could be even better and make money 110% of the times!!

but he nailed one thing: "Bro, i am NOT your ordinary guy you come across".
by now, those who has their head neither in the sand nor in the clouds, should have no problem seeing that!

kenshin Mar 6, 2019 8:07am | Post# 10562

Very spiteful, isn't he? He should have just knuckled down and got on with it in the Commercial Section, rather than bitch about it all over the forum, and try to set up a competition. That revenge strategy is never going to work and is doomed before it even begins. Having a quick look, he has 200 users on the Discord() channel, compared to over 15,000 browsing here. What's that, 98.5% less potential clients? No doubt he will soon be revoked here for trying to drag traffic away. There will be no un-ringing that bell, and any small Discord following will shrivel up shortly afterwards. Then it will be yet another case of "dead men tell no tales".

braintheboss Mar 6, 2019 8:13am | Post# 10563

FF awesome again. They didn't ban him after proofs. Now he is laughing in Twee generosity

redoktober Mar 6, 2019 8:13am | Post# 10564

Very spiteful, isn't he? He should have just knuckled down and got on with it in the Commercial Section, rather than bitch about it all over the forum, and try to set up a competition. That revenge strategy is never going to work and is doomed before it even begins. Having a quick look, he has 200 users on the Discord() channel, compared to over 15,000[/highlight]...

braintheboss Mar 6, 2019 8:14am | Post# 10565

Very spiteful, isn't he? He should have just knuckled down and got on with it in the Commercial Section, rather than bitch about it all over the forum, and try to set up a competition. That revenge strategy is never going to work and is doomed before it even begins. Having a quick look, he has 200 users on the Discord() channel, compared to over 15,000 browsing here. What's that, 98.5% less potential clients? No doubt he will soon be revoked here for trying to drag traffic away. There will be no un-ringing that bell, and any small Discord following...
Unfortunately FF didnt do it. He is online again

samuel2133 Mar 6, 2019 8:14am | Post# 10566

1 Attachment(s)
Reverse psychology at its best....
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 2.13.15 PM.png
Size: 115 KB

braintheboss Mar 6, 2019 8:16am | Post# 10567

Reverse psychology at its best.... {image}
His strategy is clear. He fish with useless basic stuff and later if you want the holy grail you must pay...

deltaone Mar 6, 2019 8:19am | Post# 10568

{quote} Unfortunately FF didnt do it. He is online again
unbelievable.

kenshin Mar 6, 2019 8:25am | Post# 10569

FF awesome again. They didn't ban him after proofs. Now he is laughing in Twee generosity
{quote} Unfortunately FF didnt do it. He is online again
{quote} unbelievable.
I'm certain he will be revoked soon. Could be wrong, but I think it's only a matter of time.

mrdfx Mar 6, 2019 8:26am | Post# 10570

Been watching on the sidelines and man this guy is seriously delusional, its like he is on a different planet or fantasy world.

His ego and narcissistic attitude is something I've never seen since the FF days, incredible.

Well like I said in the beginning, something didn't sit right with me and my intuition was correct, all it took was a little confrontation and his true colors and antics was exposed.

It is sad though that he's managed to misguide and lure so many members out of FF where they are more susceptible to his tricks.

braintheboss Mar 6, 2019 8:30am | Post# 10571

{quote} {quote} {quote} I'm certain he will be revoked soon. Could be wrong, but I think it's only a matter of time.
I hope that. Maybe Twee is waiting traffic down for ban him. Is not bad business strategy

redoktober Mar 6, 2019 8:37am | Post# 10572

{quote} I hope that. Maybe Twee is waiting traffic down for ban him. Is not bad business strategy
Jawohl ! Der Verkehr über alles.

ddaytrader Mar 6, 2019 8:39am | Post# 10573

{quote} Well , FxCyborg has just wrote : "My focus is on the other 500.000 users of ForexFactory , they are my target audiance...
Not the most savvy would-be empire builder, to be sure. "Let me tell you about my Secret Plans to Conquer the World ... or you can read all about them tomorrow in my Op-ed in the NYTimes. Wait until you see them. They are brilliant. Brilliant! Even I say so myself."

As noted before, he was begging for "likes" and drunk on page views. He clearly is trying to satisfy some sort of personal need for acknowledgemnt and recognition. I would guess he is reveling in his "victimhood" and most of his followers are standing too close to him to realize that he is a victim of his own ambition to be "liked" and recognized.

braintheboss Mar 6, 2019 8:46am | Post# 10574

1 Attachment(s)
Oppps. 100% win ratio not works. He asked what is he doing wrong. Its evident my friend. You did wrong following a loser...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20190306-134312_Chrome.png
Size: 912 KB

deltaone Mar 6, 2019 8:52am | Post# 10575

Oppps. 100% win ratio not works. He asked what is he doing wrong. Its evident my friend. You did wrong following a loser... {image}
this will happen with all sheep - they are getting slaughtered. where is the shepherd dog while the wolf is ripping the cattle?

redoktober Mar 6, 2019 9:11am | Post# 10576

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: bb.jpg
Size: 156 KB

Therefore, for this arrogant psychopath , ForexFactory is bashing , defamation , slander and libel .

ForexFactory , you have a snake in your breast !

PS : great PayThe Limit !

mrdfx Mar 6, 2019 9:52am | Post# 10577

Well looks like more people are finally catching on to his bullshit.

His Discord channel has dropped over 50 people in the last cpl hrs lol..

duxis Mar 6, 2019 9:56am | Post# 10578

1 Attachment(s)
Oppps. 100% win ratio not works. He asked what is he doing wrong. Its evident my friend. You did wrong following a loser... {image}
In the past (5 years ago) i tested the FXCYBROke's setup and many other combinations , not so hard with a basic macro or Excel solver. As far i remember you could find a pattern with no more 55% in/45% out , a not significant edge-statistic conjecture- that break the standard normal distribution, something > 3 STD.

Any strong disparity would be corrected by Financial Institutions Boys and not by a cyborg coming out of nowhere.

That's why you will never see a true FXCYBROke's live statement . Just a new born guru , a love-starved litlle boy who had an agenda since the start.. So be it.

Name:  myth.JPG
Views: 233
Size:  78 KB

braintheboss Mar 6, 2019 9:56am | Post# 10579

Well looks like more people are finally catching on to his bullshit. His Discord channel has dropped over 50 people in the last cpl hrs lol..
I saw almost 1000 subscribed. Still so many...

redoktober Mar 6, 2019 10:11am | Post# 10580

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: uu.jpg
Size: 540 KB

© Forex Factory