Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Scammers - Hall of Shame (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=513430)

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 15, 2014 12:57pm | Post# 1

Hello everyone!

Just for fun, but serious

I decided to open this thread so we can take scammers to court.

If someone has been scammed I think it is fair to have a central where he can post the scammer where the scammer will
be put on trial(members will investigate the proof and vote)
Now who ever does post a scammer has to show proof

If convicted(more scam votes than not scammer votes after a week he will be inducted into the "SCAMMERS - HALL OF SHAME" on post 1.
He with the most votes takes position # 1 and so on.
The reported scammer might not be a scammer then the proof is in the pudding.

Now scammers are members that have been banned or members that try to take other members for a ride, tried to hide something
for an interest of there own....but let the members decide who they are.....

Also a scammer can be someone out of FF that scams FF members for there money.

Let the trial begin....is Jacko the #1 scammer?

4x

SCAMMERS - HALL OF SHAME

#1 JACKO 17 - 2

edge540 Nov 15, 2014 2:55pm | Post# 2

I'll save you a lot of trouble,all you need to do is to include most of the thread starters in the "commercial section".That would have to be the hot bed of BS artists,con men,liars,cheats,charlatons etc etc etc.Job done.

GDR3k Nov 15, 2014 3:36pm | Post# 3

dancingphil .../thread

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 15, 2014 4:34pm | Post# 4

I'll save you a lot of trouble,all you need to do is to include most of the thread starters in the "commercial section".That would have to be the hot bed of BS artists,con men,liars,cheats,charlatons etc etc etc.Job done.
Common guy.....there is no proof for that....some of those post starters could be pro and for real,.....

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 15, 2014 4:37pm | Post# 5

dancingphil .../thread
GDR3k.....I went there and saw your posts and some other members posts....very very funny
what would you do with $88.000.000.000....??
(no proof of scam....)

GDR3k Nov 15, 2014 5:43pm | Post# 6

{quote} GDR3k.....I went there and saw your posts and some other members posts....very very funny what would you do with $88.000.000.000....?? (no proof of scam....)
I'd have a few ferraris, lamborghinis and more supercars in the garage of one of my many mansions and villas, a few helicopters on the pad and a few retired ex military MIG jets and F14/15 Jets ready to go fully fueled should I fancy a wild afternoon in the sky, while sat on 1 of 5 of my private yachts in the med looking on forexfactory trying to get people to give me $1000 to show them how to trade forex, and selling typing skills for a few hundred here and there, all that and a supermodel or 10 getting me drinks and more when I ask...

Edit - I would basically live the life of Dan Bilzerian.

candero Nov 15, 2014 6:53pm | Post# 7

{quote} I'd have a few ferraris, lamborghinis and more supercars in the garage of one of my many mansions and villas, a few helicopters on the pad and a few retired ex military MIG jets and F14/15 Jets ready to go fully fueled should I fancy a wild afternoon in the sky, while sat on 1 of 5 of my private yachts in the med looking on forexfactory trying to get people to give me $1000 to show them how to trade forex, and selling typing skills for a few hundred here and there, all that and a supermodel or 10 getting me drinks and more when I ask......
Let me put things into perspective:

Phil this and that VS Dan

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 15, 2014 6:58pm | Post# 8

{quote} Let me put things into perspective: Phil this and that VS Dan
I really do not like Dan but if I had to pick I would go with Dan

GDR3k Nov 15, 2014 6:59pm | Post# 9

{quote} Let me put things into perspective: Phil this and that VS Dan

candero Nov 15, 2014 7:09pm | Post# 10

{quote} I really do not like Dan but if I had to pick I would go with Dan
Yeah, I think Phil would go with Dan also

bodypip Nov 15, 2014 7:28pm | Post# 11

... only a very few threads are not included.

The best and true #post ... ever in FF

I completely agree 100%

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 15, 2014 7:52pm | Post# 12

Jacko is going full speed in getting the scammer award.....no one thinks he was honest???

LITEchild Nov 16, 2014 1:00am | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
EURUSDD is a serious contender!
SCAM ALERT - EURUSDD.pdf

hrwn47 Nov 16, 2014 3:27am | Post# 14

so who else?

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 16, 2014 7:29am | Post# 15

WOW! Woke up to all kinds of contenders!
4x

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 16, 2014 7:32am | Post# 16

EURUSDD is a serious contender! {image}
EEEEEE...... LITEchild....what is this??

This is gone viral.....should go up for vote for sure...is he or not ?!?!

4x

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 16, 2014 7:33am | Post# 17

Canadianguy for sure was a scammer Albchr is also a scammer, sob story after sob story then a thread taking donations for his trading account. He's soo bad off yet he needs donations for him to trade .01 lots.... Real life and death stuff. Oh and if you call any of that out he suspends you because instead of getting a job to change his so called "financial troubles" he posts all day here. Suspension incoming just watch
Really.....wow we will be more busy than I initially thought....

4x

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 16, 2014 7:34am | Post# 18

JACKO is 8 - 0 !!!

Phatori Gal Nov 16, 2014 12:04pm | Post# 19

{quote} I'd have a few ferraris, lamborghinis and more supercars in the garage of one of my many mansions and villas, a few helicopters on the pad and a few retired ex military MIG jets and F14/15 Jets ready to go fully fueled should I fancy a wild afternoon in the sky, while sat on 1 of 5 of my private yachts in the med looking on forexfactory trying to get people to give me $1000 to show them how to trade forex, and selling typing skills for a few hundred here and there, all that and a supermodel or 10 getting me drinks and more when I ask......
LOL then when you live the life of Dan Bilzerian, don't forget to put on this soundtrack~

Big Sean - Dance (A$$) Remix ft. Nicki Minaj
Inserted Video

on 1:16 check out the back of his dressing gown, it says FF there too...

4xPIPAHOLIC Nov 16, 2014 4:26pm | Post# 20

{quote} LOL then when you live the life of Dan Bilzerian, don't forget to put on this soundtrack~ Big Sean - Dance (A$$) Remix ft. Nicki Minaj https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1VGytzXus on 1:16 check out the back of his dressing gown, it says FF there too...
That is a good one

4x

© Forex Factory