Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   Malaysia (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=51248)

abelanun Dec 7, 2017 12:14am | Post# 24421

Looking to Sell USDCAD.. {image}
nice

miziler Dec 15, 2017 2:41am | Post# 24422

Does anyone's malaysians like to trade in GBP/USD?

At present scenario GBPUSD lost the bearish power slightly, we may see few pips up towards 1.3450 - 1.3465 but still have enough chance to drop towards 1.3375 - 1.3365, holding SELL position with patience might have a good results in the end of today IF.

one3rd Jan 5, 2018 2:03am | Post# 24423

Looking to Sell USDCAD.. {image}
Hola Everyone in Malaysia...
Be extra carefull....USDCAD still haven't completed its UPTREND..Now temporary retracement..If it break 1.27600...its gonna fly UP...

Just my 2 cent..

Aish Mar 15, 2018 10:55pm | Post# 24424

Hello everyone,
Recently I found out that Bank Negara blocked forex trading, I can't deposit fund to my forex account.

Can i know is there anyway to do this?

amnrsln Mar 16, 2018 3:55am | Post# 24425

Hello everyone, Recently I found out that Bank Negara blocked forex trading, I can't deposit fund to my forex account. Can i know is there anyway to do this?
what broker u using? u try to deposit direct or got middleman?

Rexco Mar 16, 2018 4:04am | Post# 24426

{quote} what broker u using? u try to deposit direct or got middleman?
All ecn broker work good with this system

Aish Mar 16, 2018 8:50am | Post# 24427

{quote} what broker u using? u try to deposit direct or got middleman?
Sorry for late reply. Don't know why my post get deleted. Maybe something wrong with the contents. Can I know which broker you choose, and which deposit method you use?

G1618 Mar 16, 2018 9:33am | Post# 24428

Hello everyone, Recently I found out that Bank Negara blocked forex trading, I can't deposit fund to my forex account. Can i know is there anyway to do this?
Hey Aish,

What particular broker are you using? Some banks block transaction outright with counterparties barring the the word such as Fx, Forex in their systems.

You might need to use e.g neteller or middle man as suggested by amnrsln.

Aish Mar 16, 2018 10:58am | Post# 24429

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hey Aish, What particular broker are you using? Some banks block transaction outright with counterparties barring the the word such as Fx, Forex in their systems. You might need to use e.g neteller or middle man as suggested by amnrsln.
I use icmarkets. At first i try to fund using debit card( the 2nd options in the image). It's unsuccessful and i received a sms instructs me to call the bank customer services(rhb) for enquiry. Then i called and i get informed that Bank Negara blocks forex trading.

I tried the first option in the image just now and i fund in successfully. Really weird.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_2018-03-16-22-45-01.png
Size: 117 KB

Aish Mar 16, 2018 11:18am | Post# 24430

It's weird because i use the same debit card on both options.

G1618 Mar 16, 2018 11:21am | Post# 24431

I suppose you will need to use other methods as stated in your uploaded photo or go through a middleman. As far as I know, different banks have different treatment on such transactions. If you have other bank accounts, you might want to try others and perhaps try credit card as well.

Aish Mar 16, 2018 9:28pm | Post# 24432

I suppose you will need to use other methods as stated in your uploaded photo or go through a middleman. As far as I know, different banks have different treatment on such transactions. If you have other bank accounts, you might want to try others and perhaps try credit card as well.
Ok. Thanks for your valuable information. Now I'm a bit worry about the withdrawal. If Bank Negara blocked forex trading, will it causes trouble when withdraw fund?

amnrsln Mar 16, 2018 10:48pm | Post# 24433

{quote} Sorry for late reply. Don't know why my post get deleted. Maybe something wrong with the contents. Can I know which broker you choose, and which deposit method you use?
I use pepperstone and debit card as deposit/withdrawal. So far no problem.

amnrsln Mar 16, 2018 10:52pm | Post# 24434

{quote} Ok. Thanks for your valuable information. Now I'm a bit worry about the withdrawal. If Bank Negara blocked forex trading, will it causes trouble when withdraw fund?
U can still withdraw. Forex isnt blocked by bank negara. They just have strict rules for it. Some brokers got too much conflict of interest thats why bank negara doesnt recommend. Its considered foreign capital gain so its not taxable up to rm50,000.

Aish Mar 16, 2018 11:01pm | Post# 24435

{quote} U can still withdraw. Forex isnt blocked by bank negara. They just have strict rules for it. Some brokers got too much conflict of interest thats why bank negara doesnt recommend. Its considered foreign capital gain so its not taxable up to rm50,000.
I see. Thanks for your sharing, really appreciate it.

abemat May 1, 2018 8:04am | Post# 24436

testing3000 Oct 4, 2018 11:41am | Post# 24437

Hi, I would like to know the best and reliable broker that we can deal with at the moment.
preferably deposit and withdrawal via paypal. thanks

G1618 Oct 20, 2018 3:14pm | Post# 24438

Australian regulated brokers like the ones posted above are ok. However, I can not comment on transaction via paypal as I do not use it. Still, please do you own due diligence before proceeding with your preferred broker.

Also, heads up for all, credit card transaction might be curtailed in the future. Here is the link on it
https://www.financemagnates.com/fore...pain-offshore/

onios32 Jan 4, 2019 1:14am | Post# 24439

Good Afternoon Malaysians,
I am with a Forex Broker named Bluemax Capital.
We have IFSC license and been running for more then 4 years.
www.bluemaxcapital.com
you can contact me at k.thinagaran@hotmail.com or visit my website www.forex2all.com
I am giving free daily intra trader signal with based on price action and trendline.

mastabato May 14, 2019 9:12am | Post# 24440

Greeting fellow Malaysian and SEA traders! late to this thread but at least now i'm here. It lovely to see we actually got a community where we shares the same timezone. In my opinion GMT +8 time zone actually have the advantage in the financial market, we get to witness different market open and decide which one has the best setup to trade. i usually check the Asian open and then stay away till London open, which i started to look for entry. I'm using the Paradox System that i found in FF, any traders using the same method?

© Forex Factory