Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Financial Markets Observatory Lab (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=511519)

Sal.Vi Apr 23, 2018 2:09pm | Post# 301

3 Attachment(s)

CBOE Volatility Indexes on US Equity Benchmarks (VIX, VXN, VXO, VXD, VIX3mo., RVX) and Put Call Ratio: signs of buy opportunity???

By ... 0000-0001-5086-7401 & goo.gl/N8xLvv

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a short up-date of the main CBOE volatility indexes based on US equity benchmarks, as S&P100 (VXO), S&P500 (VIX; VIX3m), Dow Jones (VXD), Nasdaq100 (VXN), Russell2k (RVX).

Graphical data obtained are used also with the average mash-up of VXO, VXN, VXD and also with the CBOE Put Call Ratio on S&P100.
M/10 or Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following yellow-orange lines: sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema, Ichimoku Transformed}.

☒ Graphical Elements & Data.
The key tops from 2008/2009 are in descending array.

The historical low is centered in 2017 for all volatility curves (except VXD), also for the averaged US curve.
Put Call Ratio shows a continuation-bear according to main volatility indexes.
Until now there are not signals of long-term reversal of the main trend.
The descending array of tops is an interesting buy signs on equity benchmarks, but only if volatility prices go below M/10.

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts - StockCharts - TradingView.

☒ Sorry for my bad English. I hope that this post is at least minimally useful { Contact }.
Tuned on main trend, but follows short-medium term signs from underlying prices, for a correct & real-time set-up.
It is very important do not anticipate the main trend of the underlying financial instruments.
☻/ ❖ EARTH.pk, Alert 2.O !!! ❖
/▌
/|
I.M.O. by Sa!Vi ►►♡®█║▌│││█║℠ ™║▌║▌▌║█©♡◀
#Ke'SaddhaPha'Pe'Kampa': #BundaBunda EMPIRE !!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg07.jpg
Size: 910 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg09.jpg
Size: 892 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1238.jpg
Size: 542 KB

Sal.Vi May 1, 2018 2:09pm | Post# 302

3 Attachment(s)

OIL & Energy equity sectors: long-term charts

Aim of the post.
In this post there are some charts about the equity OIL & Energy related index, as XOI (NYSE-ARCA), XLE (S&P Energy Fund), OSX (Philadelphia OIL Sector), in order to obtain a large picture of long term curves in these equity assets
M/10 or Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following yellow-orange lines: sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema, Ichimoku Transformed}.

Curves are all in long-term bullish array, according to their main tops & lows (ascending).
Curves are all above their M/10.
XOI shows a complete bullish array of its main ema-knot; XLE shows a in-progress knotting of main ema in bullish reversal; OSX do not shows again a bullish ema-knot.
Curves inside the large apical band (see dotted horizontal lines on top-2008 / low-2009) are above the mid-levels for XOI (1188) and for XLE (64); OSX well below again (233). The mid-levels is the switch {neutral} zone where bullish action (above) = bearish action (below), according to the large apical band 2008 / 2009.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

☒ Sorry for my bad English. I hope that this post is at least minimally useful { Contact }.
Tuned on main trend, but follows short-medium term signs from underlying prices, for a correct & real-time set-up.
It is very important do not anticipate the main trend of the underlying financial instruments.
/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg03.jpg
Size: 310 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg04.jpg
Size: 333 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg05.jpg
Size: 363 KB

Sal.Vi May 3, 2018 7:46am | Post# 303

2 Attachment(s)

OIL benchmarks long-term charts: WTI & BRENT.

Aim of the post.
In this post there are some charts about the OIL benchmarks (WTI & BRENT), in order to obtain a large picture of long term curves in these key energy futures (see previous post 302). Moreover there is also an averaged curve between WTI & BRENT.

Curves shows a large picture in bullish status, but a giant bearish-side evolution from the top of 2008, with two descending tops and two descending lows.
The complete FIBS lines confirm the bearish-side evolution, with prices inside the zone 0.382/0.500 post bottom 2016 (well below 0.382).
Curves are all above their M/10, with main ema in reversal (bullish) knotting.
The green area is the natural graphical target of these curves; only well above there will be a complete reversal.

References.
Salvatore SalVi Vicidomini, 2015 - Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Notes and charts about the OIL Benchmarks WTI & BRENT: Current Situation of some Indicators, with Annotations on Possible QE Role. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282002813
Salvatore SalVi Vicidomini, 2014 - Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Notes and charts about the key levels of the WTI oil, on very long term charts. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/269572385

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg07.jpg
Size: 591 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg08.jpg
Size: 294 KB

Sal.Vi May 19, 2018 1:31pm | Post# 304

1 Attachment(s)

Italian stock benchmark FTSE MIB: signs of continuation bull???

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a short up-date of the main stock benchmark of Italian equity: FTSE MIB Index (see also the mixed ETF Eu-curve and the Eurostoxx).

The key tops from 2000 & 2007 are in descending array, also as the key lows (structural trend from 2000 is in bearish array), with two interesting descending (red) channels.
The large base from 2009 until 2017 is a Graphical Contest (gray area) between '''multiple tops''' (about in-line) vs. '''multiple lows''' (arranged ad an inverted head & shoulders).
The recent up-side evolution (2018: violet circle) shows the start of bullish activation of the gray area, with first target at continuous channel and second one the natural gray target of the basal Graphical Contest. This second target can cause an hard bullish reversal because of up-break of continuous descending channel.
M/10 shows an about complete bullish knots.
Only below the mid-level of the gray Graphical Contest, there will be the re-start of long-term bearish pressure on this index.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 351 KB

Sal.Vi Jun 3, 2018 3:14pm | Post# 305

2 Attachment(s)

Deutsche Bank: the reversal season vs. the final melt down???

Aim of the post.
In this post there is an up-date of the Deutsche Bank (US: DB), according to previous 2016 posts on this systemic bank {127; 201; 202; 203; 204; 205; }.
See also the comparative post on US & EU banks and the ZERO yield (Quantitative Easing Ecosystem).
M/10 is a Multiple 10mo. average, a combination of the following yellow-orange lines: sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema, Ichimoku Transformed}.

The chart shows a continuation bear from 2009 to 2016 to (current) 2018 lows.
Current lows are the bottom prices from 1997.
PPO, TRIX, MACD, Coppock, shows important divergent (ascending lows) behaviour 2009-2016-2018.
CDS 5y curve shows the same divergent array: 2011> 2016 > 2018.
TRIX, MACD, Coppock are in full descending test of their key base area (gray bands).
On yearly chart there is a large inside bar (2009), activated in bearish mode and with a %target at 5.2-5.3 US$ (on the chart in Euro, DB current value is 1/10 of its top.
The divergences are very very interesting, but the price do not shows reversal.
Alert on possible spike inside 5-6US$.

☒ Chart sources.
Bloomberg - FreeStockCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 886 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1256.jpg
Size: 427 KB

Sal.Vi Jun 13, 2018 12:23pm | Post# 306

3 Attachment(s)

BitCoin state of the charts. Situation update.

Aim of the post.
In this post there is an up-date of the BitCoin (BitStamp exchange), according to previous posts {see: linear --semilog. automatic structure; moreover see these posts n.280, n.285, n.286, n.288, n.294, n.297, n.300).

In the first (triple) chart (daily) there is the current SellOff started in June below to yellow M/10 and in full descending test on the key critical zone of %target (dotted-pink) of the weekly beast inside (see n.300). The local chart array is very negative for a bullish reversal.
In the second (triple) chart (weekly) there are the key long-term lines with the two beast inside candles and their targets. The bearish break of dark-blue dotted line is a very important element. Moreover a new channel is shoved (continuous turquoise) with an interesting set-up zone with the inside (beast) targets for the next year. Key supportive elements are the dotted green lines and the final beast targets.
According to last (double) chart the cryptomarket situation shows BitCoin dominance in local increase during 2018, with Ripple and Ethereum in decrease (see descending tops). Minor cryptocoins and BitCoinCash shows an increase of strength according to their ascending tops.
In the following section there are the main results from my previous post on the comparative study of BitCoin bear 2013 vs. 2017 (in progress) ............ ............
TIME benchmarks
41.5 weeks (% average used) = 2018/Sep./24;
38.8 weeks (week average used) = 2018/Sep./10.
PRICE benchmarks
41.5w. X 1.97%/w. = 81.8% loss from 2017-top (or 3498.04).
38.8w X 1.97%/w. = 76.4% loss from 2017-top (or 4535.92).
According to the decrease of 2013-2015 velocity ''rectangle'' vs. ''total bear'' (47% applied to 4.11%/w. of 2017-2018 rectangle), there are two possibles (theoretically only) price-targets:
41.5w X 2.18%/w = 90.5% loss from 2017-top (or 1825.90).
38.8w X 2.18%/w = 84.6% loss from 2017-top (or 2959,88).
Graphical Key Levels
Now the BTC prices are under the hard influence of two beast inside bars:
}- weekly 2017/12/18, with a final numerical target at 3099.86 and mid-switch level at 15189.97.
}- monthly 2018/Feb., now in progress, and with activation levels as Top&Low of bar; %bear-target at2975.80; up-target at 17639.28 (see weekly inside mid-level); mid-switch level at 8850.36.
See also the confluence (gray-areas) price set-up of the (long-term) ascending lines both in linear scale and in semi-log. scale. ............
............ ............ ............ ............ ............ ............

References.
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - Follow the cryptomarket ecosystem the same graphical pattern of the previous hysterical events of regular financial curves (markets - assets)? ►► https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319866229
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - Perchè nacque il BitCoin? Le possibili cause socio-finanziarie. Why BitCoin was born? Searching for possible socio-financial causes. ►► https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320490915
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - BitCoin: note su grafici di lungo termine e criptomoneta come nuova ideologia. ►►https://www.academia.edu/35085968/
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - BitCoin very long term chart semilog: key trendlines, levels, horizontals (automatic curve upgrade).►►https://www.academia.edu/35172890/
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - Is BitCoin a coin??? Il BitCoin è una moneta??? ►► https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321622236

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg03.jpg
Size: 724 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg04.jpg
Size: 893 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg05.jpg
Size: 191 KB

Sal.Vi Jun 22, 2018 11:33am | Post# 307

1 Attachment(s)

General Electric: a continuation-bear from the top of 2000.

By ... 0000-0001-5086-7401 & goo.gl/MxYGqW

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view on this ex-giant US stock.

See attached chart.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg00.jpg
Size: 343 KB

Sal.Vi Jun 26, 2018 3:01pm | Post# 308

1 Attachment(s)

Personal attempts to obtain contrarian indicators on BitCoin (BitStamp) based on Short vs. Long BitFinex curves in USD, Euro, Japanese Yen.

Aim of the post.
In this post there is an up-date of the personal attempts in order to obtain a set of contrarian indicator for BitCoin curve (BitStamp exchange), according to shorts vs. longs curves (BitFinex exchange).
See also: linear & semilog. automatic structure, and posts n.280, n.285, n.286, n.288, n.294, n.297, n.300, n.306.

See the attached charts.

References.

SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - Follow the cryptomarket ecosystem the same graphical pattern of the previous hysterical events of regular financial curves (markets - assets)? ►► https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319866229
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - Perchè nacque il BitCoin? Le possibili cause socio-finanziarie. Why BitCoin was born? Searching for possible socio-financial causes. ►► https://www.researchgate.net/publication/320490915
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - BitCoin: note su grafici di lungo termine e criptomoneta come nuova ideologia. ►►https://www.academia.edu/35085968/
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - BitCoin very long term chart semilog: key trendlines, levels, horizontals (automatic curve upgrade).►►https://www.academia.edu/35172890/
SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 - Is BitCoin a coin??? Il BitCoin è una moneta??? ►► https://www.researchgate.net/publication/321622236

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 1.8 MB

Sal.Vi Jul 5, 2018 6:08am | Post# 309

1 Attachment(s)

Sugar (ICE) future. State of the Chart (very long term).

Aim of the post.
In this post there is an up-date of the personal state of the chart of the Sugar future (ICE).

Previous post.

See the attached chart.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 294 KB

Sal.Vi Jul 27, 2018 11:51am | Post# 310

1 Attachment(s)

Nasdaq Composite. State of the Chart (very long term).

Aim of the post.
In this post there is an up-date of the personal state of the chart of the Nasdaq Composite Index, according to my previous posts (n.231; collection).
See also STAT data.

See the attached chart.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1292.jpg
Size: 335 KB

Sal.Vi Jul 30, 2018 9:56am | Post# 311

1 Attachment(s)

Unemployment curves of some key European countries (Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain), compared to European Union & Euro Area.

Aim of the post.
In this post there are some unemployment curves of some key countries of Europe, compared to European Union & Euro Area global curves. This in order to obtain data on the evolution of curves and their underlying job policies.

See notes on the attached curves.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingEconomics.

☒ References.
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the macroeconomic curves of Italy & Spain, with a first European comparation. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262601624
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the employment curves of Italy. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260334530
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the historical curve of Debt/GDP ratio of Italy. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260136622
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. MacroEconomy curves of Italy. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258994945
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Notes and charts about the qualitative correlation among Italian Confidence Indicators with some macroeconomic indicators and with two stock benchmarks of Italy. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274456601

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1295.jpg
Size: 444 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 1, 2018 7:28am | Post# 312

1 Attachment(s)

Nasdaq Composite Index vs. Nasdaq BioTech. Index (ratio): a long-term chart.

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view of Nasdaq ratio ''Composite'' vs. ''Biotech.''

A first qualitative view shows:

fast increase periods are positive for all equity benchmarks;
fast decrease phases are very bearish for all equity benchmarks (see white markers);
Current ratio level shows a first important attempt of reversal of the main (bearish) trend from 1999/1999.

☒ Chart sources.

TradingViews.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1296.jpg
Size: 319 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 7, 2018 1:25pm | Post# 313

1 Attachment(s)

UniCredIT Italian Systemic Bank: the start of a new melt down leg or a reversal one???

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view of the systemic Italian bank UniCredIT {see also previous posts on FTSE/MIB & DB}.

See attached curves.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingViews.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg02.jpg
Size: 583 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 8, 2018 2:14pm | Post# 314

1 Attachment(s)

Financial STRESS Indicators: 10y Yield Spread ''Italian BTP vs. German BUND''

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view of some financial stress indicators; in particular the following one is the 10y yield spread between the governative bonds Italian BTP vs. German BUND.
Charts, are in linear scale & monthly frame, with two formats (M/10 or Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following yellow-orange lines: sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema, Ichimoku Transformed}:
-- candles format;
-- ema-format.

The local & recent key graphical structures are as follows:

►Small basal Cup (dotted pink) -- low in 2015 March & top in 2017 April, now in bullish status (after the green giant candle of 2018 May), and target at 3.388%.
►Large basal CUP (continuous pink) -- low in 2015 March & top in 2017 April, now in INSIDE evolution (see the green giant candle of 2018 May), with possible target as green-column for INSIDE and as the pink-continuous level for CUP.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingViews.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1302.jpg
Size: 512 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 9, 2018 1:30pm | Post# 315

1 Attachment(s)

Financial STRESS Indicators: Sovereign-based index for EuroArea, Germany, Italy.

By ORCID: 0000-0001-5086-7401 & goo.gl/MxYGqW

Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view of some financial stress indicators; in particular the following one is a set of 3 indexes on sovereign stress for EuroArea, Germany, Italy, based non only on yield spread (see post 314)between the governative bonds Italian BTP vs. German BUND.
Charts, are in linear scale, monthly frame, ema-format & M/10 (Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following yellow-orange lines: sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema, Ichimoku Transformed).

☒ Graphical Elements.
Italy shows the same financial (sovereign) stress of the mid-2007 to 2008 phase, in full divergence vs. Germany & EuroArea.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingViews.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 814 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 16, 2018 6:55am | Post# 316

1 Attachment(s)

Financial STRESS Indicators: CBOE SKEW & VIX Volatility Index at TOP ever evaluation in 2018.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view of some financial stress indicators realized by CBOE: SKEW & VVIX (Previous studies:
SKEW, Apr.2012; May.2010 -- Vol.VIX, May.2010 -- May.2013).

SKEW indicator is a derived-index from S&P500 price tail risk, based from the prices out-of-the-money S&P500 options.
Vol.VIX Index is an indicator of the expected volatility of the 30-day forward price of the VIX., calculated from a portfolio of VIX® options (VVIX portfolio) using the same algorithm used to calculate the VIX®. Approximate fair values of VIX® futures prices and their standard deviations are derived from the VVIX term structure.

☒ Graphical Elements.
According to historical curves, these two indicators shows TOP ever in 2018, with VXO & VIX at bottom ever!!!

Volatility indexes on equity benchmarks (VIX & VXO) shows a very important (monstre???) stress in bearish side (see post n.301).
Charts are in long-term ema-format (daily frame & linear scale).

☒ Chart sources.

StockCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1310.jpg
Size: 613 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 18, 2018 10:47am | Post# 317

1 Attachment(s)

Some very long term notes about the Financial STRESS Indicator CBOE SKEW.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is a very long term view of the financial stress indicators (CBOE-made) SKEW (see previous posts: Aug.2018; May.2013; Apr.2012; May.2010; May.2010), after its new top ever.
SKEW indicator is a derived-index from S&P500 price tail risk, based from the prices out-of-the-money S&P500 options. A SKEW value near 100 means that the perceived distribution of S&P 500 log-returns is normal (in stat sense), and the probability of outlier returns is therefore negligible. With SKEW values well above 100, the left tail (in stat sense) of the S&P 500 distribution acquires more weight, and the probabilities of outlier returns (stress inside price evolution of volatility index VIX) become more significant, because of increases the relative demand for low strike puts.

☒ Graphical Elements.
According to historical SKEW curves, the horizontal pattern from 1990 to 2013 shows a bullish evolution with a first target at 143 (as blue-ema).
From the key low of 1997 SKEW shows two ascending structures:
-- the green channel, now in bullish status from 2015-2016, with a target at 149;
-- the dark-green (hard slope) channel, now in full ascending test.
The option stress inside the VIX shows very high values, about according to QE financial ecosystem (post-2010).
According to RATIO index ''VIX vs. SKEW'', there is a well marked horizontal zone of stress for equity benchmarks (gray band), with current price well below this band but at historical low from 1990 (important stress inside the VIX options). See also the opposite second version ''SKEW vs. VIX'' for a better view of the basal values of the first version (also available in semilog. scale).
There are no signs or signals for reversal of VIX main trend; but there are a very high stress level inside the VIX-option segment.

☒ Chart sources.
StockCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg1312.jpg
Size: 934 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 21, 2018 7:04am | Post# 318

1 Attachment(s)

Some Charts about Italian Financial Current Condition: Economic Policy Uncertainty Index.

Aim of the post.
In this post and the followings there are some curves about the current financial condition of the EuroArea key country: Italy.

See attached curves.

☒ Chart sources.
StLouisFED - TradingEconomics - TradingViews.

☒ References.
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the macroeconomic curves of Italy & Spain, with a first European comparation. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262601624

Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the employment curves of Italy. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260334530

Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the historical curve of Debt/GDP ratio of Italy. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260136622

Financial Markets Observatory Lab. MacroEconomy curves of Italy. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258994945

Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Notes and charts about the qualitative correlation among Italian Confidence Indicators with some macroeconomic indicators and with two stock benchmarks of Italy. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/274456601

Spread: l'errore infinito. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259656916

Poll Indicators for, BrExit, US Presidential & Italian Referendum in 2016. - https://www.researchgate.net/project...rendum-in-2016

Se non cambierà qualcosa le progressioni lineari sono decisamente allarmanti per la finanza italiana. - https://www.proiezionidiborsa.it/se-...anza-italiana/

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 1.0 MB

Sal.Vi Aug 21, 2018 7:13am | Post# 319

1 Attachment(s)

Some Charts about Italian Financial Current Condition: Bankruptcies Index of Italy, Germany, France.

Aim of the post.
In this post and the followings there are some curves about the current financial condition of the EuroArea key country: Italy.

See attached curves.

☒ Chart sources.

☒ References.
Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the macroeconomic curves of Italy & Spain, with a first European comparation. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/262601624

Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the employment curves of Italy. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260334530

Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Some notes/charts about the historical curve of Debt/GDP ratio of Italy. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/260136622

Poll Indicators for, BrExit, US Presidential & Italian Referendum in 2016. - https://www.researchgate.net/project...rendum-in-2016

Se non cambierà qualcosa le progressioni lineari sono decisamente allarmanti per la finanza italiana. -https://www.proiezionidiborsa.it/se-...anza-italiana/

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg01.jpg
Size: 218 KB

Sal.Vi Aug 21, 2018 7:19am | Post# 320

1 Attachment(s)

Some Charts about Italian Financial Current Condition: EuroArea Target2 Saldo.

Aim of the post.

See attached curves.

☒ Chart sources.

☒ References.

Se non cambierà qualcosa le progressioni lineari sono decisamente allarmanti per la finanza italiana. -https://www.proiezionidiborsa.it/se-...anza-italiana/

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: SalVyjpg02.jpg
Size: 177 KB

© Forex Factory