Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Financial Markets Observatory Lab (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=511519)

Sal.Vi Dec 19, 2016 9:15am | Post# 201

1 Attachment(s)

► #Financial #Markets #Observatory #Lab. ◀

By ORCID: 0000-0001-5086-7401

Deutsche Bank (DB:NYSE) Charts: Final MeltDown or new SkyRocket??? Part 1.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post (as also the next) there are some charts about this key & systemic financial stock.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts.

☒ Sorry for my bad English. I hope that this post is at least minimally useful [Contact].
Tuned on main trend, but follows short-medium term signs from underlying prices, for a correct & real-time set-up.
It is very important do not anticipate the main trend of the underlying financial instruments.
☻/ ❖ EARTH.pk, Alert 2.O !!! ❖
/▌
/|
I.M.O. by Sa!Vi ►►♥█║▌│││█║℠║▌║▌▌║█❤◀◀
#Ke'SaddhaPha'Pe'Kampa': #BundaBunda EMPIRE !!!

Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!VyjpgZZZ010387.jpg
Size: 370 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 19, 2016 9:45am | Post# 202

1 Attachment(s)

Deutsche Bank (DB:NYSE) Charts: Final MeltDown or new SkyRocket??? Part 2.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post (as also the next) there are some charts about this key & systemic financial stock.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

☒ Sorry for my bad English. I hope that this post is at least minimally useful [Contact].
Tuned on main trend, but follows short-medium term signs from underlying prices, for a correct & real-time set-up.
It is very important do not anticipate the main trend of the underlying financial instruments.
/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!VyjpgZZZ010388.jpg
Size: 427 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 19, 2016 9:58am | Post# 203

1 Attachment(s)

Deutsche Bank (DB:NYSE) Charts: Final MeltDown or new SkyRocket??? Part 3.

☒ Aim of the post.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.

☒ Chart sources.

FreeStockCharts.

/▌
/|

Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!VyjpgZZZ010389.jpg
Size: 332 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 20, 2016 4:54am | Post# 204

1 Attachment(s)

Deutsche Bank (DB:NYSE) Charts: Final MeltDown or new SkyRocket??? Part 4.

☒ Aim of the post.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.
M/10 levels {Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following curve (yellow-orange lines): sma, ema, fwma, vwma, AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema}.

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10390.jpg
Size: 335 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 20, 2016 8:04am | Post# 205

1 Attachment(s)

Deutsche Bank (DB:NYSE) Charts: Final MeltDown or new SkyRocket??? Part 5.

☒ Aim of the post.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.

☒ Chart sources.

FreeStockCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10391.jpg
Size: 553 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 23, 2016 5:44am | Post# 206

1 Attachment(s)

Migrant populations 2000 vs. 2014 in some OECD countries.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is a re-elaboration of an interesting OECD slide on migrants (OECD countries).

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached modified slide.

☒ Chart sources.
OECD.

☒ Sorry for my bad English. I hope that this post is at least minimally useful
[Contact].
/▌
/|

Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10395.jpg
Size: 630 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 23, 2016 7:37am | Post# 207

1 Attachment(s)

Unemployment chart (20-24 year-old peoples) in some OECD countries.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is a re-elaboration of an interesting OECD slide on 20-24 year-olds unemployment (OECD countries).

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached modified slide, and search for countries with spread Females < Males [<].

☒ Chart sources.
OECD.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10396.jpg
Size: 322 KB

kraven Dec 23, 2016 1:49pm | Post# 208

so what is your view on deutsche bank?

May look to buy some in new year. Reasons are all the banks are some how attached and own each others loans, debts etc..Euro banks under valued/U.S banks becoming over valued with the recent push so institutional money flowing in...Europe stability or German independence either way good for deutsche

Sal.Vi Dec 25, 2016 5:13pm | Post# 209

H! Kraven.
I don't know if DB is in the final MeltDown or in a important reversal; charts shows some very interesting elements for a speculative (mid-term) buy opportunity, but with a '''granitic''' stop-loss.

so what is your view on deutsche bank? May look to buy some in new year. Reasons are all the banks are some how attached and own each others loans, debts etc..Euro banks under valued/U.S banks becoming over valued with the recent push so institutional money flowing in...Europe stability or German independence either way good for deutsche

Sal.Vi Dec 25, 2016 5:19pm | Post# 210

3 Attachment(s)

Renewable stock benckmarks: Final MeltDown or 2017 Buy Opportunity???

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there are 3 benchmarks of renewable stocks, in order to obtain a first data set on the graphical situation of this devastated sector.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.
M/10 levels {Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following curve (yellow-orange lines): sma, ema, fwma, vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema}.

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts - BigCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg3.jpg
Size: 529 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg4.jpg
Size: 520 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg5.jpg
Size: 472 KB

Sal.Vi Dec 29, 2016 6:25am | Post# 211

1 Attachment(s)

Alcohol consumption per year in the OECD area (>14 years): 2000 vs. 2014.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is an interesting OECD slide on >14 years alcohol consumption (OECD countries).

See also these two posts: #01 & #02.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached modified slide.

☒ INTERESTING BIBLIOGRAPHY SOURCES.
#01 - Consumo di carne rossa e rischio cancro: analisi e divulgazione dei dati pubblicati nei documenti ufficiali 2015 redatti dal WHO-IARC. -
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/286776531

#02 - RESVERATROLO E VINO ROSSO: ACCOPPIATA PERDENTE? - https://www.facebook.com/notes/salva...85274054820032

☒ Chart sources.
OECD.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 356 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 2, 2017 9:58am | Post# 212

6 Attachment(s)

Statistical Data about some Stock Cycles-Patterns (Monthly Seasonal President Decade President-ending-7), and some Empirical Rules (30y 21y 12y 7y; GANN's January & December Low Rules), for US Stock Market.

☒ Aim of the post.
The main aim of this post is to review some cycle charts of US Dow Jones, in order to obtain data about the current year 2017 [365 days; post election year (Rep.); ''7'' year of decade].
The cycles reviewed are the followings:
-) seasonal cycle (according to the month of year);
-) decade cycle or 10y cycle (according to the last number of year);
-) president cycle or 4y cycle (according to the year position in relation to US elections);
-) post-election president cycle with year ending with ''7'';
-) curve evolution of S&P500 'n' years ago (30y, 21y, 12y, 7y), according to some GANN's rules.
Moreover there is a complete statistics (1901-2010) for the monthly returns of Dow Jones (#1).
There is also a complete review of the Dow Jones performances vs. Chinese Astro-Years.
In order to complete these cycle data, in the second part of ths post there is also a link-platform to searches the key-prices of the ''GANN's Jannuary Rule-Effect'' and the '''December Low Rule''', as follows (#1):
-) "Watch the time periods January 2nd to 7th & 15th to 21st, each year, and note the high and low prices; until these high prices are crossed or low prices broken, consider the trend up or down."
-) '"When the Dow closes below its December closing low in the first quarter, it is frequently an excellent warning sign."'
With ticker change, it is possible to view the current situation for some benchmarks as follows.
These two rules are very interesting if integrated with a statistical approach to the stock markets, as seasonal-, monthly-, president-, decade- cycles (see previous posts in #1).
Data do not take into account the volatility; data are purely statistical, and have not predictive value.
This review is qualitative only and not exhaustive of course.
In this post there is also a personal indicator (3 curves/frames: blue < red < white; in-phase vs. underlyings; curve without algorithm in red-blue see post n.918
) in order to evaluates the main trend of Nasdaq/100, with a very simple algorithm (data obtained from Nasdaq). The Nasdaq/100 P.P. Indicator shows an hard anticipatory behaviour, not useful for trading, but useful for the assessment of underlying trends and for the position (short or long) on medium-long frames. The horizontal line is the 1-level: above there is a bullish pressure for underlying; below there is a bearish pressure on underlying.

☒ Cycles.
✔ '5' years shows a monstre positive perfomance; very important positive performances there are also in '8', '3', '9' years; '0' years, and also '1', '2', '7' are very dangerous years for long investors.
✔ '7' years of decade cycle shows negative price-bar.
✔ '7' years of decade cycle shows tops in I & III quarters; lows in II & IV.
✔ The pre-election years are the best for Dow Jones and DAX.
✔ Post-Election (2017) years shows a positive price-bar for US Dow Jones and DAX.
✔ Post-Election years tops are in II & III quarters; lows are in I & IV.
✔ Post-Election years '7' are 5:
1997 with a positive price-bar (tops I & III; lows II & IV);
1977, 1937, 1917 are very bearish (tops I & III or IV; lows I & III or IV);
1957 with negative price-bar (tops I & III; lows I & IV);
✔ 30y ago (about zero price-bar): tops in III quarter; lows in I & IV.
✔ 21y ago (positive price-bar): Tops in II/III & IV quarters; lows I & III.
✔ 12y ago (positive price-bar): tops in III & IV; lows I & IV.
✔ 07y ago (positive price-bar): tops in II & IV; lows I & II/III.
✔ The seasonality in S&P500 shows best months Apr. (II), Nov. & Dec. (IV); low months are Jan. (I), Jul.-Aug.-Sep. (III).
The Chinese Chicken year shows 50% of frequency of positive price-bar for US stocks (a very low performance compared to other years except Snake).

☒ The main graphical elements of Nd/100 P.P. indicator are as follows.
▌The key tops & lows of red curve shows a violent 2008/2009 bottom-high, without a real trend in long-term. The key lows (2002 vs. 2008) are in negative divergences vs. Nd/100.
▌There are important local divergences of red-curve vs. Nd/100 in: intra-yealy lows of 2002; lows of 2004 vs. 2006 & lows of 2005 vs. 2006; tops of 2006 vs. 2007 (but see the white curve); lows of 2008/2009; many tops/lows post-2009.
▌red curves in 2016 (BrExit event), shows divergences of lows as in 2004-2005 vs. 2006.
▌White curve in 2016 shows a negative divergences of lows according to 2004-2005 vs. 2006.
▌Pre-2008 phase shows the same numbers of lows of the post-2008 phase until now!!!
▌Red curve shows an important giant-triangle in close, with curve values below & above (2016) its levels.
▌Current red values are below one-level and in descending array, with sell signal on white line.
▌Current white values are above the key descending line and above one-level, but shows a local bearish behaviour in IV quarter.

☒ Notes.
The following results are very interesting in order to obtain qualitative statistical data about the 2017 behaviour of US stock market.
✔ The '7' years of decade cycle shows a negative price-bar, according to decade cycle, Chinese year, 1987 year and 4/5 of president cycle ending with '7'.
✔ President (4y) cycle shows a positive price-bar.
✔ According to intra-yearly behaviour of the above cycles, there is the following qualitative top/low map for 2017:
}- lows in I & IV quarters;
}- tops in III quarter.
It is possible a first (intra-yearly) buy point in the next 10 weeks. In Summer there will be a possible exit, with an Autumn correction.
The Nd/PP Indicator shows a dangerous structure of key lows with center 2008/2009 (next low is deep & fast???).
Moreover its position is above the giant triangle, but with descending behaviour of two curves and 2/3 sell signs.
Actual pattern of red & white lines are in agreement to a next bearish leg of underlying (first quarter)???

☒ Rule LINK platform.
►}- GANN's Jannuary Rule platform http://schrts.co/V5uL5t
►}- December Low Rule platform http://schrts.co/nL1OTt
►}-Ticker list.
► Global World stocks-benchmarks: ACWI, DGT, $FAW, IOO, $NYL, VT.
► global U.S. stocks-benchmarks: EUSA, $SPSUPX, IWB, IWV, IYY, THRK.
► main U.S. stocks-benchmarks: QQQ, ONEQ, DIA, OEF, SPY.
► Biotech.: $BTK, $NBI, $DJUSPN, $DJUSBT, $GSPPHB, $DZO.
► Financial benchmarks: $W1FIN, $DJUSFN, $DJUSBK; $SPF, $BIX, $XBD, IAI, EUFN.
► US stocks-sectors: XLY, XLK, XLI, XLB, XLE, XLP, XLV, XLU, XLF.
► US tech.benchmarks: $COMPQ, $TXX, $IXT, $RITEC, $NDX, $PSE, $MLO, $NDXT, $MSH.
► CBOE Volatility & Option Indicators: $VIX, $VXO, $VXN, $RVX.
► European stocks-benchmarks: $E1DOW, $EUR, $STOX5E, $STOXX600, $DAX, $CAC, $MIB, $IBEX, $PSI, $ATG, $FTSE, $SMI, EDEN, EFNL, EIRL, ENOR, EPOL, ERUS, ESR, EWD, EWG, EWI, EWK, EWL, EWN, EWO, EWP, EWQ, EWU, EZU FBT, FEU, FEZ, IEUR, IEV.
► Japan stocks: $INJ, $JPDOW, $JPN, $XLJPNTR, $NIKK, $NK300, ITF.
► Currency futures/ETF: $USD, $XEU, $XJY, $XBP, $CDW, $XAD, $XSF, $ZAR.
► US Gov.Bond Prices: $USB, $UST, $USFV, $USTU.
► Commodity Indexes: $CRB, $DJAIG, $GKX, $GJX, $GYX, $GPX, $GVX, $WTIC, $BRENT, $NATGAS, WOOD, $BDI.
► Metals: $GOLD, $PLAT, $SILVER, $PALL, $COPPER, RJZ, JJM, JJP, WITE, LIT, REMX.

☒ Bibliography
#1 - Salvatore SalVi Vicidomini, 2016 - Financial Markets Observatory Lab. Notes and charts about the Monthly, Seasonal, President, II term President, Decade Cycles-Patterns, and some empirical rules as 30y, 21y, 12y, 7y, GANN's January Rule, and December Low Rule for US Dow Jones Industrial Average Index. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289252448

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts StockCharts.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg0.jpg
Size: 269 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg1.jpg
Size: 248 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg2.jpg
Size: 274 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 687 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 160 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 536 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 6, 2017 2:07pm | Post# 213

5 Attachment(s)

CBOE Volatility Indexes on US Stock Market: a short view on some curves.

☒ Aim of the post.
The main aim of this post is to review some graphical elements in mid-long term for CBOE volatility indicators on US stocks, as VIX (S&P500, 1mo.), VXO (S&P100, 1mo.), VXN (Nasdaq/100, 1mo.), VXV (S&P500, 3mo.), and a global (personal) evaluator of US volatility. This personal indicator is the ratio between ''' the simple arithmetic average of the two most important CBOE volatility ind. (VIX & VXN) with a correction factor based on the frame. 1mo. vs. 3mo. ''' vs. ''' VIX or CBOE volatility of S&P/500 1mo. '''; moreover this indicator is splitted in positive and negative curves (negative or red curve has a negative impact on underlyings).
Previous post reviewed here.
See also the 2017 stats profile for US stocks.
M/10 levels {Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following curve (yellow-orange lines): sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema}.

☒ Graphical Elements.
▌VXO shows local sell signals, according to curve vs. M/10, vs. Ichimoku Transformed, vs. main key horizontal & descending lines, and vs. oscillator.
▌VIX, VXN, VXV shows same local structures.
▌On long term, there is a very important set of divergences in action on all curves (see: lows from 2007 vs. 2014 vs. now).
▌Global indicator do not shows negative signals for underlying stock benchmarks, but there is a convergence of curves toward 1-level (neutral level).

☒ Notes.
✔ Global structure of volatility indexes shows some dangerous signs, but non bad operating signals.
✔ A complete set of sell signals on volatility benchmarks are in play, and these are continuation buy for underlying stocks.
✔ A stop of decreasing behaviours of volatility indexes is possibile in these weeks, according to current historical low values and local divergences.
Searching for the last (divergent) low values during 2017??? See also 2017 stats profile (#01).

☒ Bibliography
#01 - Salvatore SalVi Vicidomini, 2017 - Statistical Data about some Stock Cycles-Patterns (Monthly Seasonal President Decade President-ending-7), and some Empirical Rules (30y 21y 12y 7y; GANN's January & December Low Rules), for US Stock Market. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312027534

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts StLouisFED.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 739 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 767 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 745 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 596 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 364 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 8, 2017 5:30pm | Post# 214

3 Attachment(s)

Some data about the competitiveness inside the OECD and Euro Area: annual hours worked vs. GDP and related values.

☒ Aim of the post.
The main aim of this post is to publish some slides (withous comments) from the big data centers of OECD & TradingEconomics official sites, in order to obtain information about the sustainability of macroeconomic situation of some European countries and their approach to budget austerity.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See the attached slides.

☒ Bibliography

#01 - Salvatore SalVi Vicidomini, 2017 - Statistical Data about some Stock Cycles-Patterns (Monthly Seasonal President Decade President-ending-7), and some Empirical Rules (30y 21y 12y 7y; GANN's January & December Low Rules), for US Stock Market. -https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312027534

☒ Chart sources.
OECD - TradingEconomics.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 347 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 188 KB
Click to Enlarge

Size: 500 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 12, 2017 5:36am | Post# 215

2 Attachment(s)

Uranium (U) as URA ETF: key attempt to reversal???

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there are some charts about this key Uranium ETF: Global X Uranium URA.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts.
M/10 levels {Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following curve (yellow-orange lines): sma, ema, fwma,vwma,AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema}.

☒ Chart sources.
FreeStockCharts - TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg8.jpg
Size: 617 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10407.jpg
Size: 246 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 17, 2017 11:13am | Post# 216

1 Attachment(s)

Long term chart on Uranium (U) future (U3O8).

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is a short view on long term Uranium curve (U3O8).

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached charts (see previous post).

Data.
R.T. price of U3O8
Uranium price definitions.
Previous U3O8 chart

previous UF6 chart
previous SWU chart.
Previous charts: GUR.to (info); NLR (site; chart); NUCL (site; chart); PKN (site); U.to (info); chart); URA (site); URAX (site; chart); WNAI (site;chart).

☒ Chart sources.
IndexMundi.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10414.jpg
Size: 337 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 20, 2017 8:10am | Post# 217

3 Attachment(s)

US Real Estate Economic Curves (Purchase; AllTransactions; CaseShiller): a first general view on this key macroeconomic element.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post (as also the next) there are some charts about this key & systemic macroeconomic elements: US Real Estate (see previous posts).

☒ Graphical Elements.
}- US purchase only house index.-- The recovery from the previous top is completed, with current values well above!!!
}- All transaction US curve.-- The recovery from previous top is completed, with current values about in-line vs. it.
}- 10C & 20 City S&P-CaseShiller.-- The recovery from previous tops is not completed, with current values at about 4/5 of the previous top levels.
}- Mean months vs. House price (RealEstate Liquidity Stress Indicator).-- This indicator shows the best liquidity condition of the sector from ''70 decade.

☒ Chart sources.
St.LouisFED.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Size: 150 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg6.jpg
Size: 211 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg8.jpg
Size: 232 KB

Sal.Vi Jan 27, 2017 6:35am | Post# 218

1 Attachment(s)

US Real Estate Economic Curves: Purchase Prices vs. All Transactions & CaseShiller.

☒ Aim of the post.

In this post (as also the next) there are some charts about this key & systemic macroeconomic elements: US Real Estate (see previous posts).

☒ Graphical Elements.
The ratios of US ''Purchase Only House Index'' vs. '''All Transaction US curve''' & vs. ''''10 & 20 City S&P-CaseShiller'''' shows a complete recovery (and more), according to average ratio values of 2000-2005.

☒ Chart sources.

St.LouisFED.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10418.jpg
Size: 208 KB

Sal.Vi Feb 3, 2017 10:49am | Post# 219

1 Attachment(s)

Notes and charts about 2 key total US Stock ETF: IWV & VTI.

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is a short up-date of the mid-short term chart evolution of 2 key US total stock ETF (see also posts: n.
123; n.131; n.133; n.139; n.144; n.146; n.150; n.154; n.170). See also 2017 stats-data [#1].
M/10 or Multiple 10mo. average, is a combination of the following curve (yellow-orange lines): sma, ema, fwma, vwma, AL-ma, triangular-ma, Wilders-ma, Envelope-ema.

☒ General stocks-benchmarks usefull for this post.

► Global World stocks-benchmarks (charts & notes: ACWI; DGT; IOO; NYSE W.L.I.; ONEF; VT).

☒ Graphical Elements.
US total benchmarks do not shows signs & signal (on prices) of bear start (see also the red channel target, with curves well above it).

Now we are in the possible first buy window, according to 2017 stats [#1].
The h4 structure is bullish, but with little local (Jan.) pause elements.

☒ BIBLIOGRAPHY
[#1] SalVi Salvatore Vicidomini, 2017 -
Statistical Data about some Stock Cycles-Patterns (Monthly Seasonal President Decade President-ending-7), and some Empirical Rules (30y 21y 12y 7y; GANN's January & December Low Rules), for US Stock Market. - https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312027534

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

☒ Sorry for my bad English. I hope that this post is at least minimally useful { Contact }.

/▌
/|

Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10422.jpg
Size: 546 KB

Sal.Vi Feb 11, 2017 12:27pm | Post# 220

1 Attachment(s)

Renewable stock benckmark FAN ETF is a 2017 Buy Opportunity???

☒ Aim of the post.
In this post there is FAN ETF wind renewable stock benchmark, in order to obtain a data on its graphical situation.

☒ Graphical Elements.
See attached chart (and previous post n.210).

☒ Chart sources.
TradingView.

/▌
/|
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sa!Vyjpg10427.jpg
Size: 447 KB

© Forex Factory