Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   5 PIPS - Only Five (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=510468)

jmatt35 Nov 12, 2014 8:01am | Post# 721

2 Attachment(s)
new sell signal on eu and new buy signal on uc

Click to Enlarge

Name: 5948035d78c13b2b459fb9057b229b6c.png
Size: 42 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: cdc78989ea9ccc420ae961561ff0a3a1.png
Size: 42 KB

jmatt35 Nov 12, 2014 8:06am | Post# 722

Forex is about making five pips in an hour...

We have been abusing ourselves with reading, seeking and doing all that crap to make money from FX.

We are all fools.

Do you indeed need indicators, algos, malgos, zalgos I don't know codings modings to make 5 damn pips???
You need very basic forex skills...yes, basic skill to earn 5 pips and move out immediately!

5 pips is just simple and shortest movement of a God damned candle my friends. Yes it's.
And can't we really locate that movement during an hour?! We all can and we will!....

that's it

Soupdragon Nov 12, 2014 8:07am | Post# 723

{quote} I know all those things. Btw for now I use the original and simple concept as the author stated. If you start putting on charts ten indicators you will end have conflicting signals and have to do overcomplicate and not objective analysis otherwise you have very less signal because all should be aligned and it doesn't happen that much. and is not for beginners. we need fresh signals each hour and get our 5 pips or around 25 dollars. anybody should be able to do this. no fear and greed. this is the purpose of the thread right? Please the author...
You won't get conflicting signals if you follow the rules, you are taking every signal and
expecting your own ATM. It doesn't work like that and that is the hard part and being discretionary.
dee50 has posted some very good charts explaining this.

At the very least put Heiken-ashi on.

jmatt35 Nov 12, 2014 8:08am | Post# 724

1 Attachment(s)
5 pips reached on usdjpy

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2fc1067152554a877525a207015d86ef.png
Size: 31 KB

TradeForexFx Nov 12, 2014 8:08am | Post# 725

Target reach on eurusd. 5 pips. Bull candle crossed convincingly 5 EMA and closes above. Buy next candle open. Target 5 pips. {image}
Dashboard uses synergy_APB which is an external indicator so you need to install it. All other indicators used by Dashboard are MT4 indicators and therefore no other indicators need to be installed.

So if you want to use just the dashboard, install dashboard as well as synergy and the dashboard will work,

JackAntigua Nov 12, 2014 8:13am | Post# 726

1 Attachment(s)
Divergence on USDJPY ? As tactic DEE says.{image}
For Gawd sakes Kubiasty, that's hidden divergence and is a possible sign of a trend continuation. Please do yourself a favour and do a bit of studying over at babypips.com.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Hidden Divergence.png
Size: 222 KB

jmatt35 Nov 12, 2014 8:14am | Post# 727

{quote} Dashboard uses synergy_APB which is an external indicator so you need to install it. All other indicators used by Dashboard are MT4 indicators and therefore no other indicators need to be installed. So if you want to use just the dashboard, install dashboard as well as synergy and the dashboard will work,
Those things overcomplicate analysis too much and is not for beginner. That's not basic thing that is staring at charts every minute and evaluate dozen of things simultaniously

We have been abusing ourselves with reading, seeking and doing all that crap to make money from FX.

We are all fools.

Do you indeed need indicators, algos, malgos, zalgos I don't know codings modings to make 5 damn pips???
You need very basic forex skills...yes, basic skill to earn 5 pips and move out immediately!

5 pips is just simple and shortest movement of a God damned candle my friends. Yes it's.
And can't we really locate that movement during an hour?! We all can and we will!....

This was the essence of the thread. basic and simple stuff, nothing else.

Kubiasty Nov 12, 2014 8:15am | Post# 728

1 Attachment(s)
Iam long onUSDJPY ---> Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPY (2).png
Size: 60 KB

jmatt35 Nov 12, 2014 8:23am | Post# 729

3 Attachment(s)
2 tp missed by 1 pip turned in 2 losses

Click to Enlarge

Name: f0d474bf776e9f8ffce608be5b173fcb.png
Size: 33 KB
and another

Click to Enlarge

Name: e4fc6e3cfc55033061d25d065b2703f9.png
Size: 39 KB

simple buy when price crossing and close above 5 EMA (2 shift). 5 pip target. Keep it simple.
All trades documented in real time with screenshot and motivations.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 9dc4476ad3e48ded9da8b0994193b2c8.png
Size: 80 KB

chaveznqoos Nov 12, 2014 8:27am | Post# 730

{quote} No you defiantly don't understand this simple strategy you do not have to take every single trade that crosses the 5ema take your time and pick the right ones look at your charts look at the HA candles, look at the RSI look at sentiment, look at the price action
No, jmatt35, is a joker, or a "yellow submarine" ?......... jmatt35, does not see, trends, supports, resistances, round prices, prices ranges, pullbacks, breaks, rebounds, news ..... No, jmatt35, does not see what TK5, is just the trigger to fire when the logic and common sense tells you not to enter .........

Yes, definitely jmatt35, is a joker.

frani60 Nov 12, 2014 8:29am | Post# 731

This isn't looking good as supposed to preparing to bail out near breakeven if possible, stop is very far and better dont risk that much. {image} p.s. as you can see even a candle crossing and close around a single line isn't an obvious and certain event.
the trend is short why are you trading long?? i think some people have not understand what they do, not every cross is a trade

dee50 Nov 12, 2014 8:31am | Post# 732

1 Attachment(s)
Divergence on USDJPY ? As tactic DEE says.{image}
You were saying?
Click to Enlarge

Name: You were saying.png
Size: 57 KB

tk5 Nov 12, 2014 8:32am | Post# 733

Fresh signal and new position open. Easy 5 pips, right? {image}
listen, nobody urges you to trade this way. no need to show sarcasm here.
simple fact many others make it happen from this but not you says it all.

I dont have time or desire to convince you to work with such method.

first and foremost signal that you do everything wrong is that you dont use HA to confirm a trade set-up.

littlecraig Nov 12, 2014 8:34am | Post# 734

His just being a complete cxxt
if its not for you then just move on simple.

just spamming with his randon charts mug

Kubiasty Nov 12, 2014 8:42am | Post# 735

{quote} You were saying? {image}
Yes dee50 so why that goes down ??

jmatt35 Nov 12, 2014 8:44am | Post# 736

{quote} listen, nobody urges you to trade this way. no need to show sarcasm here. simple fact many others make it happen from this but not you says it all. I dont have time or desire to convince you to work with such method. first and foremost signal that you do everything wrong is that you dont use HA to confirm a trade set-up.
I just run your strategy as you original stated.

Take a M15 chart and plot a 5 EMA 2 shift on it. When price crosses the EMA and closes beyond, buy/sell next candle and aim for 5 pips.

Guess what? It doesn't work.

I posted every trade I took and not only the one that is winning like too many do all the time in the forum making people think that this or that is a 100% win strategy.

You said basic stuff and basic skill, no need for indicators and EA and algorythms.

You didn't speak about heiken ashi at the beginning, and then came out dozen of things like rsi, HEINEKEN ashi, pivot points, trendlines, sentiment, price action, divergences. This is a very complex strategy and not just basic stuff. And I bet that even that way you can't make easy money but you have to earn them sweating blood

These are your words:

We are all fools.

And can't we really locate that movement during an hour?! We all can and we will!.

And...

I don't have nothing personal against you anyway. Just wanted to make my point. This is not easy business you need lots of time and effort to succeed. Putting a 5 EMA on M15 chart or whatever just doesn't make money.

dee50 Nov 12, 2014 8:48am | Post# 737

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes dee50 so why that goes down ??
Maybe this will clear it up for you!
Divergence + Hidden Divegence.pdf

JackAntigua Nov 12, 2014 8:49am | Post# 738

{quote} Yes dee50 so why that goes down ??
Why are you being such a complete and utter stump, look at post 726 !!!!!!! Exasperated, it's like dealing with a 2 year old.

chaveznqoos Nov 12, 2014 8:53am | Post# 739

{quote} Why are you being such a complete and utter stump, look at post 726 !!!!!!! Exasperated, it's like dealing with a 2 year old.
Yes .......

mario777 Nov 12, 2014 8:53am | Post# 740

1 Attachment(s)
my demo trading today. I used 5Min TF with 3-5 pips tp.
Click to Enlarge

Name: k.png
Size: 79 KB

© Forex Factory