Grid, Burst Grid, Grid Risk and Grid Profit
* After testing grid EA's for a week (lifesdream.org grid EA's etc.) on demo and live, I am impressed.
* $100 account
* 1:500 leverage
* Protection comes from margin calls/small account size
* Lot size 0.05-0.1 (yes I realize that's a large position for a small account)
* Stop all trades as soon as equity = +$50 ($150 account value)
* Split off account so balance is $100 again
* Question; this seems to be an ideal way to quickly gain steady income. Thoughts? Ideas? Criticisms (be nice please )?
* Question; what are - for plain grid systems (I realize the risks of complex systems are harder to quantify) - the most common risks?
* 17% overnight on one account ($100>$117). Had I not stopped it too early () I would have been $65 ($100>$165) or more. I'll tell you which EA and settings I used later too.
yes, the Grid from lifesdream are interesting,
the flas are inside the martingale for Volume. IMHO, I think sometimes, they put too many high volumes, so, the common error "not enough money" happens too often
As I told you, the WPR Grid based on a smoothed WPR is much more interesting, bocz the signals are same type of counter-trend
I think those grids are enough reliable to win at this little game
17% by night means you will reach very quickkly Maximum lots in this grid
I tried Cyberia Trader logic, but this philosophy works only for MA and MACD (this is my observations, may be I wrong, so, stop me here and show me the opposite)
© Forex Factory