Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   "Scalping" in 1 day charts (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/510004-scalping-in-1-day-charts)

Lionheartfx1 Aug 24, 2015 1:18am | Post# 601

Hi Navi !

Good to hear from you again mate ! Haven't seen much action in this thread so I am just checking if this still works.

Yes I do really like this strategy and looking to use it again as I took a break for a year from trading and now
looking to get back into it.

Can you post the link to the other thread you have open if you dont mind?

15min sounds good as that is the timeframe I am looking and is better for me. If you have a method that is similar but
on smaller timeframes that would be perfect as I am mostly just scalping.

Cheers

tnavi Aug 24, 2015 2:27am | Post# 602

Hi Navi ! Good to hear from you again mate ! Haven't seen much action in this thread so I am just checking if this still works. Yes I do really like this strategy and looking to use it again as I took a break for a year from trading and now looking to get back into it. Can you post the link to the other thread you have open if you dont mind? 15min sounds good as that is the timeframe I am looking and is better for me. If you have a method that is similar but on smaller timeframes that would be perfect as I am mostly just scalping. Cheers
here u have the link, my friend.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=546365

its a only PA method, without indis.

cheers!

TooSlow May 14, 2019 11:23am | Post# 603

{quote} Dear tnavi MAYBE, just MAYBE,we can use the Ultra-trend MTF. Try it and tell us what do you think.Best regards Dan {file} {file}
copyright violation coder asks that his code not be posted

Erebus May 14, 2019 8:27pm | Post# 604

{quote} copyright violation coder asks that his code not be posted
Can you please give the website that gives the rules / laws about COPYRIGHT?

Surely you have something to support this request other than inconsiderate yelling at people

Thank You

Erebus May 14, 2019 9:03pm | Post# 605

1 Attachment(s)
Guy is awfully concerned about someone else's rights

How did this TRO guy "Copyright" his changes to another indicator in 2009, when that indicator was adapted in 2014?

And how did he access the code when only the .exe file is posted?

Something very strange going on here?

Does "Copyright" prevent the sharing of a file for personal use?

Sure, I can understand if someone is selling it for gain but seems sharing for FREE is okay

And is "Copyright" something you get an actual certificate for or you just write that in there to scare people?

What if I just change it and Copyright it for myself?

Surely, if it was worth anything, it would be locked and not able to open with MetaEditor?

Does anyone know anything on this issue? I am currently searching, mainly on the MQL website.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2019-05-15_10-49-32.jpg
Size: 141 KB

edge540 May 14, 2019 9:36pm | Post# 606

{quote} Can you please give the website that gives the rules / laws about COPYRIGHT? Surely you have something to support this request other than inconsiderate yelling at people Thank You
Too Slow is a complete wanker and the more I look into him the more I'm convinced he is actually TRO (The Rumpled One). If you check this site out (kreslik.com) TRO is a prolific poster.....just another forex BS artist.Too Slow is a prolific poster of unintelligible charts on his own threads here on the FF

TooSlow May 15, 2019 11:04am | Post# 607

Source code was posted. Based on the fact you copied the copyright from the source code, Erebus. My concern is that the coder will stop sharing his code. Some traders respect and appreciate those who are nice enough share.

One person making a claim about my charts doesn't make the claim a fact. The claim is only an opinion. We all know opinions are like @$$hole$. Some are bigger than others, Edge540 being a case in point.

edge540 May 15, 2019 6:13pm | Post# 608

Source code was posted. Based on the fact you copied the copyright from the source code, Erebus. My concern is that the coder will stop sharing his code. Some traders respect and appreciate those who are nice enough share. One person making a claim about my charts doesn't make the claim a fact. The claim is only an opinion. We all know opinions are like @$$hole$. Some are bigger than others, Edge540 being a case in point.
Copyright for indicators plastered all over world wide web.......give me a break you dick head.

Uzair123 May 17, 2019 6:43am | Post# 609

1 Attachment(s)
TNX FOR SHARING IT
Click to Enlarge

Name: LEARNED AMAZING STREATGY FROM FOREX FACTORY.png
Size: 87 KB

© Forex Factory