Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   "Scalping" in 1 day charts (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/510004-scalping-in-1-day-charts)

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:33am | Post# 21

{quote} Hello Tnavi,Thanks for this wonderful thread.Will be helpful if u upload "Template & Indicator too" for the newbie like me.~Thanks & regards.
i have uploaded the template in first post

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:36am | Post# 22

{quote} Great but It is not precisely scalping, I mean you let your positions for some days right? Simplicity is always the best, no need to complicate things. Eres español?
for this reason i calle the method scalping within ""

its a mode to call this method.

and yes, an operation can even take weeks.

im from Basque Country

maxtrader Oct 24, 2014 4:43am | Post# 23

{quote} for this reason i calle the method scalping within "" its a mode to call this method. and yes, an operation can even take weeks. im from Basque Country
Congrats, but be ready for some frecuent posters who jump from thread to thread always making problems and wanting you to add like a dozen more indicators to confirm what your eyes see.

Good aprouch you have here as I said I like simple methods, no need to complicate charts with many indicators like a Cristmas tree.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:52am | Post# 24

{quote} Congrats, but be ready for some frecuent posters who jump from thread to thread always making problems and wanting you to add like a dozen more indicators to confirm what your eyes see. Good aprouch you have here as I said I like simple methods, no need to complicate charts with many indicators like a Cristmas tree.
bad people are in all sites.

had the need to pay the community with a method that works for me since very many months ago.

cheers

stevepatt Oct 24, 2014 4:56am | Post# 25

Hi! First to all, sorry for my horrible english. i have been working with this method for 2 years and with this indi. for some months ago. You only need 1 day chart, Nihilist_ultra_trend indi and paint some trendlines to touch the glory. this Nihilist indi is the heart of the method. Thank you very much for this incredible-non repainting indicator. How to work. At 00:00 hours u need to be in front of ur computer. The rest of the day you can be living and enjoying the day. you only need a few minutes to won thousands of bucks, remember. this method...

Hi tnavi,

I like what you are doing here.

My way of trading EOD charts it can take a long time for a new trend to develop. This way gets you into a new mini or longer term trend much quicker.

When I get back from my trip I'll take a closer look at it.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:58am | Post# 26

{quote} Hi tnavi, I like what you are doing here. My way of trading EOD charts it can take a long time for a new trend to develop. This way gets you into a new mini or longer term trend much quicker. When I get back from my trip I'll take a closer look at it.
thanks for ur words steve.

this is the "scalping" 1 day method powa

joancb Oct 24, 2014 5:04am | Post# 27

Hi,
do you use any stop loss?
and do you have any fixed Take profit?

thanks for sharing,
Agurrak from Catalonia

P.S. do you know a Basque trader called Aitor Zárate?

Pollux Oct 24, 2014 5:08am | Post# 28

{quote} when the new 1 day candle start. 00:01 hours if u want. Ultra trend indicator doesnt repaint.
I meant which time zone? Dukascopy and LMAX have default charts set to GMT, FxPro to GMT+2, Oanda to Pacific time... Each broker will show 00:00 on their charts, but the open, close, high, low won't be the same for everyone.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 5:15am | Post# 29

Hi, do you use any stop loss? and do you have any fixed Take profit? thanks for sharing, Agurrak from Catalonia P.S. do you know a Basque trader called Aitor Zárate?
hi joan.

i dont have a defined Sl or TP.

sometimes i can loss 100 pips or 200. And win 200 pips or 500.

Mercy from Donosti xDD

I have see that Zarate is a fish seller.

i dont know if he can win the market.

i know that he live in Lanzarote or Tenerife (im not sure) and sell a lot of seminary to life

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 5:16am | Post# 30

{quote} I meant which time zone? Dukascopy and LMAX have default charts set to GMT, FxPro to GMT+2, Oanda to Pacific time... Each broker will show 00:00 on their charts, but the open, close, high, low won't be the same for everyone.
i have Madrid timezone +1 with my demo broker time.

i use it data because works very fine for me.

merrygold Oct 24, 2014 5:21am | Post# 31

{quote} thanks again for ur offer but Ultra trend works fine for me now. someday i prove it.
U Got nothing to prove, just because the indicator repaints, doesnt mean its i bad system. I like it alot, ive done some visuel backtesting yesterday, and with pretty great result. Thanks!

ralfy Oct 24, 2014 5:25am | Post# 32

Hello tnavi
I do I get this nihilist indicator I cannot find it in my MT4
Thanks

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 7:37am | Post# 33

Hello tnavi I do I get this nihilist indicator I cannot find it in my MT4 Thanks
please, visit Nihilist thread and read.

here u can download the indi.

cheers

hanuraj Oct 24, 2014 8:24am | Post# 34

{quote}
Dear friend "tnavi" i have downloaded template from your first post, but it has only "Heiken Ashi" indicator...is the only indicator in template or i miss something?Regarding with Nihilist Indicators, there are following "Ultra" indicators:Nihilist_Ultra_ADX.ex4/ Nihilist_Ultra_ADX_Dash_ mtf.ex4/Nihilist_Ultra_Trend_V2.ex4 .....which one to choose . Sorry as being newbie.~Thanks & regards.

mcgross Oct 24, 2014 8:49am | Post# 35

how to use this template? i just need to copy it itu the folder?? thanks for the info..

nonor Oct 24, 2014 8:52am | Post# 36

Hello

Wich timeframe do you use at 0h00 to decide to enter the market ?

thank yu

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 8:57am | Post# 37

how to use this template? i just need to copy it itu the folder?? thanks for the info..

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 8:57am | Post# 38

QUOTE{quote} Dear friend "tnavi" i have downloaded template from your first post, but it has only "Heiken Ashi" indicator...is the only indicator in template or i miss something?Regarding with Nihilist Indicators, there are following "Ultra" indicators:Nihilist_Ultra_ADX.ex4/ Nihilist_Ultra_ADX_Dash_ mtf.ex4/Nihilist_Ultra_Trend_V2.ex4 .....which one to choose . Sorry as being newbie.~Thanks & regards.
u have the indi at first post

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 8:58am | Post# 39

Hello Wich timeframe do you use at 0h00 to decide to enter the market ? thank yu
1 day chart of course.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 9:01am | Post# 40

Result since 1 January:

Eurusd +2220 pips exactly.

Gbpusd +2625 pips exactly.

Thanks god.

© Forex Factory