Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   "Scalping" in 1 day charts (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=510004)

tnavi Oct 23, 2014 3:58pm | Post# 1

2 Attachment(s)
Hi!

First to all, sorry for my horrible english.

i have been working with this method for 2 years and with this indi. for some months ago.

You only need 1 day chart, Nihilist_ultra_trend indi and paint some trendlines to touch the glory.

this Nihilist indi is the heart of the method.

Thank you very much for this repainting indicator.

How to work.

At 00:00 hours u need to be in front of ur computer. The rest of the day you can be living and enjoying the day.

you only need a few minutes to won thousands of bucks, remember.

this method is basically to people that dont have much time to trade during the day.

when price breaks the little trendline and ultra trend indi is in the same direction,enter.

if you had closed a trade because price breaks the trendline, wait to ultra trend turn the color.

is very easy, stress-free and very profitable.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

When you are into a trade and you are floating around +70 or +100 pips, is a good moment to define your BE (spread +1 point).

Not is a defined TP or SL.

Template:

@@@glory_in_1_day_chart@@@.tpl

Here you have too (finally) the Nihilist ultra_trend indi.

Nihilist_Ultra_Trend_V2.ex4

tnavi Oct 23, 2014 4:01pm | Post# 2

1 Attachment(s)
here you have an example.

this chart is since march as you can see.

here are my trades in eurusd pair.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Captura de pantalla de 2014-10-23 21:55:52.png
Size: 60 KB

tnavi Oct 23, 2014 4:03pm | Post# 3

you can play with all pairs and see.

i only work with 4 pairs because for me, its enough.

Pollux Oct 23, 2014 4:03pm | Post# 4

Which 00H?

tnavi Oct 23, 2014 4:06pm | Post# 5

if you want, i can upload the template, but not the indicator because if you look on the web you find it easy

cheers

tnavi Oct 23, 2014 4:07pm | Post# 6

Which 00H?
when the new 1 day candle start.

00:01 hours if u want.

Ultra trend indicator doesnt repaint.

tnavi Oct 23, 2014 4:10pm | Post# 7

MM

For me, 100 pips= 5% of my account.

tk5 Oct 23, 2014 4:19pm | Post# 8

very interesting concept....
- what does the indicatot need to do? you enter trade from second indicator candle as i understand since the first one has to finish?
- what is 1day chart? like first candle in H1 chart?

merrygold Oct 23, 2014 4:38pm | Post# 9

As far as i know does Nihilist ultra trend repaint.
The indicator that dont repaint from Nihilist is the adx, dhruba, holygrail, trendcycle and magic.

merrygold Oct 23, 2014 4:44pm | Post# 10

....But not said this aint interesting. If you want i indicator like the Ultra-trend that doesnt repaint, use Swingmans' scalper, it works great for 'scalping the daily chart'

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166646

lecoon2003 Oct 23, 2014 5:37pm | Post# 11

tnavi,
this look nice and promising hope to see more charts and how you trade it . please if you can show more example how you enter and exit trade . I will following your thread.thanks

lecoon2003 Oct 23, 2014 5:41pm | Post# 12

Also do you close your trade every @00.00 before you open another or when you met your target of 100 pip that is it for the day or how do you trade this indicator.

thanks

maxtrader Oct 23, 2014 9:54pm | Post# 13

As far as i know does Nihilist ultra trend repaint. The indicator that dont repaint from Nihilist is the adx, dhruba, holygrail, trendcycle and magic.

Yes you are right,Nihilist ultra trend repaints, the value of this idea is in the break of the trend line, but there are traders who always need some indi for a visual confirmation, then this indi can give you that, knowing that It repaints sometimes.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 3:58am | Post# 14

As far as i know does Nihilist ultra trend repaint. The indicator that dont repaint from Nihilist is the adx, dhruba, holygrail, trendcycle and magic.
hi merry, i have been using too this indi in 5 min chart with another method and works very fine for me.

when a new bar appeared, is very, very rare that change again of color.

and how all people knows, in 5 min charts are a lot of sound.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 3:59am | Post# 15

....But not said this aint interesting. If you want i indicator like the Ultra-trend that doesnt repaint, use Swingmans' scalper, it works great for 'scalping the daily chart' http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166646
thanks again for ur offer but Ultra trend works fine for me now.

someday i prove it.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:00am | Post# 16

{quote} Yes you are right,Nihilist ultra trend repaints, the value of this idea is in the break of the trend line, but there are traders who always need some indi for a visual confirmation, then this indi can give you that, knowing that It repaints sometimes.
this is that i wanted to say.

thanks!

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:07am | Post# 17

1 Attachment(s)
tnavi, this look nice and promising hope to see more charts and how you trade it . please if you can show more example how you enter and exit trade . I will following your thread.thanks
here u have another great example for how to work with 1 day charts.

the important is caught all small moves in the chart.

this is audusd chart since march.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Captura de pantalla de 2014-10-24 10:00:01.png
Size: 51 KB

when price breaks the trendline, i see if UT indi is in the same color and then, i take the wave.

now price is in range but im long since 10.20.2014. this green bar doesnt move.

tnavi Oct 24, 2014 4:15am | Post# 18

1 Attachment(s)
usdchf histo. and floating long:

Click to Enlarge

Name: Captura de pantalla de 2014-10-24 10:08:43.png
Size: 43 KB

every day I'm closer to glory

hanuraj Oct 24, 2014 4:27am | Post# 19

if you want, i can upload the template, but not the indicator because if you look on the web you find it easy cheers
Hello Tnavi,Thanks for this wonderful thread.Will be helpful if u upload "Template & Indicator too" for the newbie like me.~Thanks & regards.

maxtrader Oct 24, 2014 4:32am | Post# 20

usdchf histo. and floating long: {image} every day I'm closer to glory

Great but It is not precisely scalping, I mean you let your positions for some days right? Simplicity is always the best, no need to complicate things.
Eres espaņol?

© Forex Factory