Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Any non-repaint indicators that work well trading forex (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=500840)

Eredribaen Sep 3, 2019 2:05pm | Post# 361

As for me, RSX MA is the most convenient non-repaint indicator. It is built on the basis of the intersection of the RSI and the moving average. The peculiarity is that this indicator takes into account only those intersections that are outside the boundaries of the established levels. It helps to eliminate fake signals. Usually, by default, this indicator is configured to work on the M5 currency pair EUR / JPY. However, the possibility of adjusting the parameters allows choosing effective settings for other timeframes and currency pairs.

kaiser soze Sep 5, 2019 7:34pm | Post# 362

As for me, RSX MA is the most convenient non-repaint indicator. It is built on the basis of the intersection of the RSI and the moving average. The peculiarity is that this indicator takes into account only those intersections that are outside the boundaries of the established levels. It helps to eliminate fake signals. Usually, by default, this indicator is configured to work on the M5 currency pair EUR / JPY. However, the possibility of adjusting the parameters allows choosing effective settings for other timeframes and currency pairs.

CARE TO SHARE?

GPips Sep 6, 2019 5:40am | Post# 363

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} CARE TO SHARE?
here
rsx-ma-oscillator.mq4

mntiwana Sep 7, 2019 4:50am | Post# 364

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} here {file}
That is simply ma cross on rsx as signaling and is old enough (producing warnings when compiled),better to try some latest build and properly coded rsx version,there are a lot of rsx variations coded by Mladen,for example this one,though is a bit older one too but unique in its kind and style -
The lower one sw in picture
"Rsx MA - nrp w sensitivity"

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 35 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: p.png
Size: 174 KB
Rsx MA - nrp w sensitivity.ex4

COmar.FX Sep 16, 2019 1:44pm | Post# 365

2 Attachment(s)
100 PIPS NO REPAINT Forex scalping indicator forex Metatrader Mt4 Windows
Platform: Metatrader 4
Currency pairs: Any
Timeframe: M5 and Higher

template + indicators
Click to Enlarge

Name: 100 PIPS NO REPAINT.jpg
Size: 424 KB
100 PIPS NO REPAINT (1).zip

bluedocfx191 Sep 16, 2019 7:33pm | Post# 366

100 PIPS NO REPAINT Forex scalping indicator forex Metatrader Mt4 Windows Platform: Metatrader 4 Currency pairs: Any Timeframe: M5 and Higher send by email template + indicators {image} {file}
Do you have an email address? I just downloaded this indicator and would love to speak with you further about it...It seems simple enough

bluedocfx191 Sep 16, 2019 7:37pm | Post# 367

Trend Reversal Indicator is another arrow indicator that will not repaint
Where can I find this indicator

bluedocfx191 Sep 16, 2019 7:45pm | Post# 368

{quote} its peak indicator {file}
How does this work?

bluedocfx191 Sep 16, 2019 7:45pm | Post# 369

hi, can you find a code? Reversal 1. She works very well. Do I EA? .... {file} {image}
What are the key look-fors in this indicator?

chicken763 Sep 21, 2019 6:14am | Post# 370

TMA Index True AA MTF TT [x3x3x15]_[garry119]+Bands {image} {file}
Indi not coming in my mt4 list on the left side...maybe need the mq4 file...

hramir Sep 22, 2019 11:17pm | Post# 371

100 PIPS NO REPAINT Forex scalping indicator forex Metatrader Mt4 Windows Platform: Metatrader 4 Currency pairs: Any Timeframe: M5 and Higher template + indicators {image} {file}
thank you for share......

celarcon Sep 22, 2019 11:44pm | Post# 372

100 PIPS NO REPAINT Forex scalping indicator forex Metatrader Mt4 Windows Platform: Metatrader 4 Currency pairs: Any Timeframe: M5 and Higher template + indicators {image} {file}
How could I acquire the 100 pip scalping indicator? Can you help me please...

COmar.FX Sep 23, 2019 8:59am | Post# 373

2 Attachment(s)
one more again....
Click to Enlarge

Name: 0.png
Size: 40 KB
Like TMS on Chart Window.ex4

COmar.FX Sep 23, 2019 9:39am | Post# 374

2 Attachment(s)
one more again....
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1..png
Size: 74 KB
MA2 Cross Tankk.rar

COmar.FX Sep 23, 2019 10:18am | Post# 375

2 Attachment(s)
one more again....

Forex "B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. indicator - this is a mathematical model of forex and stock market behavior. Indicator is represented as B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. The B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. - a way of representing data in a discharge in a combination of two characters, usually denoted by numbers 0 and
0 - is a bear data movement
1 - is a bull data movement
Indicator makes complex calculations based on current market behavior, it analyzes current trend direction and phase, it fix the moment, when current trend becomes weak and it draws an arrow, on first reverse movement. Trader, using this indicator have a great chance to open a trade at the begginning of new trend. Indicator does not repaints. It works with default settings on most timeframes and pairs or even stocks.
Click to Enlarge

Size: 71 KB
Forex Binary Code Indicator.zip

COmar.FX Sep 23, 2019 11:22am | Post# 376

2 Attachment(s)
one more again....

Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf - alerts 3_3
The best one i know of from Adaptive Laguerre Filters Indicators
with mtf - 20 prices - filters (3 state filtering option) - 3 state display options - and alerts
Click to Enlarge

Size: 27 KB
Adaptive Laguerre Filter mtf - alerts 3_3.ex4

bossgroup Sep 24, 2019 2:29am | Post# 377

one more again.... Forex "B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. indicator - this is a mathematical model of forex and stock market behavior. Indicator is represented as B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. The B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. - a way of representing data in a discharge in a combination of two characters, usually denoted by numbers 0 and 0 - is a bear data movement 1 - is a bull data movement Indicator makes complex calculations based on current market behavior, it analyzes current trend direction and phase, it fix the moment, when current trend becomes weak and it draws...
Is there any EA for his indicator... ??

hemantpremi Sep 26, 2019 10:52am | Post# 378

Good job Comar. Fx.. I like the fact that there is screenshot for each of the indi. so people can have a pic view of it before download
hi do you have

mt5 indicator TMA CENTERED MACD v indicator??

mknpips Sep 26, 2019 3:53pm | Post# 379

COmar.FX, Regarding your post 375. Interesting.... Look at a EURUSD 15 minute chart with a Hull 50 moving avg added to it. Money.... Do you have a version with a email or text alert?

Liovannix Sep 28, 2019 4:56pm | Post# 380

1 Attachment(s)
one more again.... Forex "B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. indicator - this is a mathematical model of forex and stock market behavior. Indicator is represented as B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. The B.i.n.a.r.y. C.o.d.e. - a way of representing data in a discharge in a combination of two characters, usually denoted by numbers 0 and 0 - is a bear data movement 1 - is a bull data movement Indicator makes complex calculations based on current market behavior, it analyzes current trend direction and phase, it fix the moment, when current trend becomes weak and it draws...
Non repaint but just an arrowed ForexprofitsupremeFilter indicator
ForexprofitsupremeFilter.mq4

© Forex Factory