OK, that was my fault. Everything works great. Thanks for your work.
i was wondering can could you add condition like Tenkan cross sonkou span B.
it's nice for trend following because then you can place order on last up fractal.
and i must say this indi is best and push notificatios are awesome.
price going thru cloud is nice but it doesen't mean your out of ranging market.
The ichimoku cloud is not too much different from a MACD.
Not sure if you will find this useful, but I have attached a few indicators you might be interested in.
1. MACD arrow/alert. If you input 3 settings it will go off on the main/signal cross. If you change the signal to say, 2000, it will go off on main/0 line cross. It is only an audio alert and candle. NO popup. No mq4 file.
2. OSMA alert. This has a color-coded histogram as well as alerts for crossovers. I am pretty sure this had a popup as well as audio alert. No arrow.
3. MACD Candles. This will let you change the color of your candle based on two crossovers, the main/signal, and the main/0 line. It also shows you the same crossovers on other time frames via a time frame color code. It does not have any alerts, but it would not be any different than the MACD Arrow/alert indicator. I don't have the mq4.
Then you can upgrade from the ichimoku. My MACD indicator is customized and not available for sharing, so you can get your own 2 line MACD indicator, or keep using your ichimoku. Up to you, of course. At the least, you have some confirmation from an alternate signal.
MACD Candles v4.ex4
MACD Crossover Alert.ex4
ichimoku it's more like trading 3moving averages
macd it's only two.
if you have macd 12 , 26 ,9 so when it comes above 0 it's just means you got cross 12 ,26 moving average.
i'm trend trader so histogram is usless for me. just macd and signal line is inaf.
nad maybe for spotting divergence. But i won't go all position on it maybe just 0,3 % and then add in on other signals.
compliment to the indicator, very useful and functional.
I do not want to say nonsense, but lacking the signal Kijun Sen Cross. You can enter this signal?
The conditions sent by email and push notification to mobile is exactly opposite for v3.3
I am probably an idiot, but I have loaded ichimoku conditions into indicators list but doesnt seem to load up. Any help would be appreciated.
Sorry about the delay in responding. I have been having problems with my internet connection.
I will look into this.
if you open your terminal and click
File\Open DataFolder \MQL4\Indicators
That is the folder that the indicator should be installed to.
As and when I have free time, I will re-visit this thread and see about applying some of the suggestions
I checked the code and had made a silly typo so that the sell message was sent by push notification for both buy and sell.
So version 3.3 need to be replaced with this
Also Price above/below kijun
Note that I have not tested this at all, just modified the code
Thanks Gumrai, working fine now.
may it is possible to add another indicator?
- another filter on a user selected distance from actual price to Kijun Sen.
- max distance 60pips from actual price to Kijun Sen
- if price is below this 60 pips than = true
- if price is grater than 60 pips than = fale
© Forex Factory