Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Ichimoku Cloud Break Out Email Alert (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=500089)

Gumrai Sep 1, 2014 9:23am | Post# 41

Hello GUMRAI, on friday afternoon (european time) I've tested your wonderful indicator v3.3 with the ONLY condition TRUE: only PRICE ABOVE/BELOW THE CLOUD. I've set on TRUE also: ENABLE POP UP ALERT, AND SEND PUSH NOTIFICATION ALERT but I haven't received any messages. I'll be test another time on monday morning but I wish ask you if I made something wrong. Thanks in advance for your reply.
Have you set up your MT4 to send push notifications to your mobile device?

Brixen Sep 3, 2014 1:06pm | Post# 42

OK, that was my fault. Everything works great. Thanks for your work.

blitzkie Sep 20, 2014 4:34pm | Post# 43

i was wondering can could you add condition like Tenkan cross sonkou span B.
it's nice for trend following because then you can place order on last up fractal.

and i must say this indi is best and push notificatios are awesome.
price going thru cloud is nice but it doesen't mean your out of ranging market.

Gumrai Sep 20, 2014 6:51pm | Post# 44

i was wondering can could you add condition like Tenkan cross sonkou span B. it's nice for trend following because then you can place order on last up fractal. and i must say this indi is best and push notificatios are awesome. price going thru cloud is nice but it doesen't mean your out of ranging market.
I will look at this when I have time, but I am quite busy at the moment.

dkrock Sep 20, 2014 7:37pm | Post# 45

3 Attachment(s)
The ichimoku cloud is not too much different from a MACD.

Not sure if you will find this useful, but I have attached a few indicators you might be interested in.

1. MACD arrow/alert. If you input 3 settings it will go off on the main/signal cross. If you change the signal to say, 2000, it will go off on main/0 line cross. It is only an audio alert and candle. NO popup. No mq4 file.

2. OSMA alert. This has a color-coded histogram as well as alerts for crossovers. I am pretty sure this had a popup as well as audio alert. No arrow.

3. MACD Candles. This will let you change the color of your candle based on two crossovers, the main/signal, and the main/0 line. It also shows you the same crossovers on other time frames via a time frame color code. It does not have any alerts, but it would not be any different than the MACD Arrow/alert indicator. I don't have the mq4.

Then you can upgrade from the ichimoku. My MACD indicator is customized and not available for sharing, so you can get your own 2 line MACD indicator, or keep using your ichimoku. Up to you, of course. At the least, you have some confirmation from an alternate signal.
MACD Candles v4.ex4
MACD Crossover Alert.ex4
osma alert.mq4

blitzkie Sep 21, 2014 7:40am | Post# 46

ichimoku it's more like trading 3moving averages
macd it's only two.
if you have macd 12 , 26 ,9 so when it comes above 0 it's just means you got cross 12 ,26 moving average.
i'm trend trader so histogram is usless for me. just macd and signal line is inaf.
nad maybe for spotting divergence. But i won't go all position on it maybe just 0,3 % and then add in on other signals.

lolFOREXlol Nov 13, 2014 7:39am | Post# 47

Hello,
compliment to the indicator, very useful and functional.
I do not want to say nonsense, but lacking the signal Kijun Sen Cross. You can enter this signal?

etcyberdude Jan 15, 2015 1:22am | Post# 48

The conditions sent by email and push notification to mobile is exactly opposite for v3.3
Please check.

daibeer Feb 7, 2015 9:56am | Post# 49

I am probably an idiot, but I have loaded ichimoku conditions into indicators list but doesnt seem to load up. Any help would be appreciated.
Dave

Gumrai Feb 8, 2015 5:36am | Post# 50

The conditions sent by email and push notification to mobile is exactly opposite for v3.3 Please check.
Hi,
Sorry about the delay in responding. I have been having problems with my internet connection.
I will look into this.

Gumrai Feb 8, 2015 5:40am | Post# 51

I am probably an idiot, but I have loaded ichimoku conditions into indicators list but doesnt seem to load up. Any help would be appreciated. Dave
Which folder have you put the indicator in?
if you open your terminal and click
File\Open DataFolder \MQL4\Indicators
That is the folder that the indicator should be installed to.

Gumrai Feb 8, 2015 5:41am | Post# 52

As and when I have free time, I will re-visit this thread and see about applying some of the suggestions

Gumrai Feb 8, 2015 7:48am | Post# 53

1 Attachment(s)
The conditions sent by email and push notification to mobile is exactly opposite for v3.3 Please check.
Hi,
I checked the code and had made a silly typo so that the sell message was sent by push notification for both buy and sell.
So version 3.3 need to be replaced with this
Ichimoku_Conditions v3.3.ex4

Gumrai Feb 8, 2015 8:39am | Post# 54

1 Attachment(s)
i was wondering can could you add condition like Tenkan cross sonkou span B. it's nice for trend following because then you can place order on last up fractal. and i must say this indi is best and push notificatios are awesome. price going thru cloud is nice but it doesen't mean your out of ranging market.
I have added condition for Tenkan above/below the senkou span B
Also Price above/below kijun

Note that I have not tested this at all, just modified the code
Ichimoku_Conditions v3.4.ex4

daibeer Feb 8, 2015 1:12pm | Post# 55

Thanks Gumrai, working fine now.
Thanks
Dave

abmmalay Apr 7, 2015 3:07am | Post# 56

2 Attachment(s)
hello traders/ coders
any one help me with this indicator, i need a small help that i need to a alert with pop up window for this indicator

alert 1 tenkan - kijun cross

alert 2 senkou A- senkou B cross

with pop up window

thanks in advance
abmmalay
Ichimoku.mq4
Ichimoku.ex4

kwieser76 Apr 20, 2015 2:03am | Post# 57

Hi

may it is possible to add another indicator?
- another filter on a user selected distance from actual price to Kijun Sen.

example :
setting
- max distance 60pips from actual price to Kijun Sen
- if price is below this 60 pips than = true
- if price is grater than 60 pips than = fale

Kurt

a574104024 Jan 5, 2016 10:10pm | Post# 58

{quote} I have added condition for Tenkan above/below the senkou span B Also Price above/below kijun Note that I have not tested this at all, just modified the code {file}
Hello Gumrai from China, my English is bad! Can send me the source code, please? thank you
!!!!

Gumrai Jan 5, 2016 11:13pm | Post# 59

{quote} Hello Gumrai from China, my English is bad! Can send me the source code, please? thank you !!!!
Sorry, I don't supply source code very often, only for the simplest code.

a574104024 Jan 5, 2016 11:43pm | Post# 60

{quote} Sorry, I don't supply source code very often, only for the simplest code.
Very sorry! Thank you for your reply!

© Forex Factory