Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Recycle Bin (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   The seemingly impossible: $25-$500 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=499704)

Sunnybeach Jun 30, 2016 11:05pm | Post# 1441

{quote} Sunn.... to help you, you will need to have a look at this thread too. Just take your time and read through, you will be glad you did. http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...92#post9008292 All the best and more pips to you.
​Hi,

Thank you for your help! I am going to read the thread as you told me.
Before that, I would like to ask you:
1. The EA "FX_T101 5TF" does not place any order like Olufemi said. What is the purpose of this EA?
2. The EA is doing basket trading is "Basket Trade V7" made by Gvc in the "Still Basket" thread?

Sunnybeach

Opemipo Jul 1, 2016 1:29am | Post# 1442

2 Attachment(s)
I wish everyone happy new month.

I mistakenly closed C5 sell trade when I was adjusting something in my TE demo account.

I m still running it on my live accountClick to Enlarge

Name: C5 Live.PNG
Size: 20 KB
The demo TE account is here.Click to Enlarge

Name: Demo C5.PNG
Size: 17 KB
U can compare the timing of the two if u are free.

Thank God it happened on demo.

I wish u all mush pips thin month.

Olufemi

Opemipo Jul 1, 2016 1:35am | Post# 1443

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} ​Hi, Thank you for your help! I am going to read the thread as you told me. Before that, I would like to ask you: 1. The EA "FX_T101 5TF" does not place any order like Olufemi said. What is the purpose of this EA? 2. The EA is doing basket trading is "Basket Trade V7" made by Gvc in the "Still Basket" thread? Sunnybeach
So u did not believe what I said about the EA. Okay ooooo!

Pls go read more about the thread u were directed to by sharemaster2 which I had directed everyone to since August 16, 2014.Click to Enlarge

Name: kos thread.PNG
Size: 32 KB
I wish u all the best.

Olufemi

Sunnybeach Jul 1, 2016 2:16am | Post# 1444

Hi, Olufemi

I am not against you and on the other hand I am learning from you.
While I start a topic in the meeting of my job, I am always ask to give a one short explanation of my purpose in the beginning. If not, I am going to be asked to redo my PPT.

I get more confused now. When I ask any thing regarding this thread, I am asked to read another thread.
Up to now, I do know now your thread is doing basket trading. But I do not know the purpose of your EA.
1. Is that EA place EA? Your answer is no. I do believe you. But my knowledge is limited. If do not place the order, while not a script or a indicator?
2. Is the EA showing basket signal? Whenever it give a signal, I will place a order manually or by some other tool.
3. Is it showing the basket signal and trade result? I guess it is!

Maybe I am not smart enough to understand the post. Would you please give me a direct answer? You wrote a lot to ask me to refer this and refer that? There are many posts but you can simply answer my question in one sentence. Your answer can give me clue to go to the right direction.

If you really think I am lazy or I am making a trouble, you do not need to answer me. Thank you!

Sunnybeach

sharemaster2 Jul 1, 2016 4:43am | Post# 1445

Hi, Olufemi I am not against you and on the other hand I am learning from you. While I start a topic in the meeting of my job, I am always ask to give a one short explanation of my purpose in the beginning. If not, I am going to be asked to redo my PPT. I get more confused now. When I ask any thing regarding this thread, I am asked to read another thread. Up to now, I do know now your thread is doing basket trading. But I do not know the purpose of your EA. 1. Is that EA place EA? Your answer is no. I do believe you. But my knowledge is limited....
Hi there,

Okay, you may just have a point in your stance.

The EA here is only for Visuals, you see the Core Pairs in Blue Diamonds what they are doing and based on that you take a position yourself and not the EA.

In case you want an EA that will do that for you as well, then the thread I reffered you to has an EA by GVC that will also take trades automatically for you.

I personally do not like EA's making key decision for me. The only reason why most of us preffer to reffer people to other threads as it were, it's because that will fully educate you and open up your understanding on what is going on in the Markets and the EA's in use.

Hope it's all clear, remember this is not a game.

Just a thought and all the best.

Sunnybeach Jul 1, 2016 5:05am | Post# 1446

{quote} Hi there, Okay, you may just have a point in your stance. The EA here is only for Visuals, you see the Core Pairs in Blue Diamonds what they are doing and based on that you take a position yourself and not the EA. In case you want an EA that will do that for you as well, then the thread I reffered you to has an EA by GVC that will also take trades automatically for you. I personally do not like EA's making key decision for me. The only reason why most of us preffer to reffer people to other threads as it were, it's because that will fully...
​Thank you sharemaster2! You give me a clear overview!

Opemipo Jul 11, 2016 7:35am | Post# 1447

1 Attachment(s)
Not too bad, over 800 pips and still counting...Click to Enlarge

Name: C5 buy.PNG
Size: 81 KB
Olufemi

Opemipo Jul 11, 2016 12:18pm | Post# 1448

1 Attachment(s)
Not too bad, over 800 pips and still counting...{image} Olufemi
C5 buy closed.Click to Enlarge

Name: pips today.PNG
Size: 72 KB
Olufemi

karlvt Jul 15, 2016 4:49pm | Post# 1449

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Openipo , i went to say hello and tell you that this week i use basket JPY5 (jpy is like TNT- C4....booommmm) its work fine for me.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 1.4 MB

thank you very much.

God bless you!

Zirbes Jul 18, 2016 10:27pm | Post# 1450

Hello Open,

I read all kosomolate thread, im understand now your trades,but, i have one question.

Those rules below, i still using them+ kosomolate cci arrow on D1:

Lesson 2 5 Pairs with light blue MN 3 of the MUST be Green
WK 3-4 of them MUST be Green
D-H1 all of them must be green.

Its ok? or, i have to forget this, this isnt working in long term.

sharemaster2 Aug 6, 2016 2:44pm | Post# 1451

{quote} C5 buy closed.{image} Olufemi
The silence in here is deafening!!! Trade the ranges only 150 to 250 pips. Set up a bollinger bandChanell on core 5 and trade the ranges or draw your own support and resistance lines and trade them. Just a thought folks more green pips to us all.

JamesCaror Aug 26, 2016 2:41am | Post# 1452

1 Attachment(s)
Can I Go long witn c5?
Click to Enlarge

Name: femmy.png
Size: 74 KB

sharemaster2 Aug 26, 2016 10:16am | Post# 1453

Can I Go long witn c5? {image}
Hi there,

From every Information you have gleaned from the thread, you should be to make a decision for yourself. What do you see on the screens and what do you think you are seeing. Do some demo and then build on confidence to take trades.

All the best.

oladunni Aug 26, 2016 9:31pm | Post# 1454

Mr Opemipo finally I got your wonderful thread. Subscription @ your profile made this possible. What a RICH thread! I have been reading different threads about BTS, Now I understand how it works!
I will demo test my learnings. Oooh what a great place to be. For newbies to BTS like me [Been exploring different threads for 2 months plus]. This is the shortest thread on BTS, kindly carefully read and ensure to understand well. Kudos to all that contributed to this fleet of wealth and information. Good bless you all!!

oladunni Aug 26, 2016 9:38pm | Post# 1455

Can I Go long witn c5? {image}
From my little knowledge you consider the BTS signal next to each other for Minimum of two TF and Minima of 3 blue diamond box for C5. My view please.

Opemipo Sep 11, 2016 10:36pm | Post# 1456

I m back and better.

I have been very very busy .

Let begin our FXT101 trading again. But this time, we are looking for a minimum of 1000pips per trade.

That means, we will stay in a trade for a long time. We will swing trade basket.

Thanks!

Olufemi

Opemipo Sep 11, 2016 10:39pm | Post# 1457

1 Attachment(s)
I m patiently waiting for a sell signal, the basket has been buying since August 23, 2016.Click to Enlarge

Name: FT1.PNG
Size: 68 KB
Olufemi

Opemipo Sep 12, 2016 2:36am | Post# 1458

1 Attachment(s)
I m patiently waiting for a sell signal, the basket has been buying since August 23. 2016.{image} Olufemi
Now we are here. C5 Short...Click to Enlarge

Name: FT2.PNG
Size: 71 KB
Olufemi

Opemipo Sep 12, 2016 2:38am | Post# 1459

Don't forget, we are going for 1000pips 1.e 10,000 points.

Let us wait and see.

Olufemi

ronald_fsm Sep 12, 2016 4:03am | Post# 1460

Don't forget, we are going for 1000pips 1.e 10,000 points. Let us wait and see. Olufemi
May i ask a question. is there any EA for this strategy sir ? thanks for your reply

© Forex Factory