Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   Name forex brokers that you have withdrawn from > 2 times? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=493829)

Sherpa Jul 27, 2014 1:28am | Post# 21

Dukascopy is the broker I use. I have made large withdrawals and the money is in my account in under 24 hours. They are a Swiss bank so your money is insured up to 100,000 CHF by Swiss law. That was the main reason why I choose them. They also have outside auditors which verify the business.

If your money is not insured you have a low chance of getting it if your broker goes bankrupt. I didn't want to take that risk

FxMasterGuru Jul 27, 2014 4:42am | Post# 22

I would have added Pepperstone. But... They have just slipped a market order by 200 (i.e. TWO HUNDRED) PIPS! Seriously. It was a devastating loss.

The 200 pips spike had never even showed up on their charts.

Pepperstone's official response: "This price was a lower tier offered by liquidity providers and as such is not represented on the chart - only top levels of liquidity is displayed."

How convenient...

doranhango Nov 4, 2014 6:28am | Post# 23

{quote}recently moved to forex.com and done 20k+ in withdrawls no problem quick fast and easy
I suggest you to read post regarding their potential unfairness, where they don't want to accept almost 20k profit for the client.

Abcxyz77 Nov 4, 2014 7:49am | Post# 24

{quote}recently moved to forex.com and done 20k+ in withdrawls no problem quick fast and easy
You will regret that you trade with this shit!

Vitez Nov 4, 2014 9:27am | Post# 25

{quote} Don't get the standard "bucket shop" account. (: I hope their "professional" account is better...
why why why?

Rtm Nov 4, 2014 9:28am | Post# 26

{quote} You will regret that you trade with this shit!
OH believe me I Do!

Rtm Nov 4, 2014 9:29am | Post# 27

{quote} I suggest you to read post regarding their potential unfairness, where they don't want to accept almost 20k profit for the client.
you mean the shit on FPA?

Profit Daily Nov 4, 2014 10:00am | Post# 28

FXCM, FXDD( no longer in US), MB Trading, Forex Broker Inc

doranhango Nov 4, 2014 3:39pm | Post# 29

{quote} you mean the shit on FPA?
Nah. Here. Search for "Broker reverses $20K winning trades for alleged latency arbitrage"

2Good2beTrue Nov 6, 2014 4:59am | Post# 30

{quote} Nah. Here. Search for "Broker reverses $20K winning trades for alleged latency arbitrage"
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=509987 read it before deposit your money

undergroundz Nov 7, 2014 2:45am | Post# 31

Normally 2 times are not enough to guarantee the reputatinon of the broker. However, it's better if you know a broker can withdraw from that broker. While many scam brokers never let their clients withdraw.

But please also take care other factors around the payment:
- Is it fast or instant?
- Is there any hidden fee go along?
- Support multiple payment services?

Profitease Nov 7, 2014 2:51am | Post# 32

I want to point your attention to 2 Bulgarian FX and CFD brokers. In spite of the fact they do not get a lot of coverage, they are worth giving a try and offer quality services. First one: Deltastock; second one: Trader.bg

I have withdrawn money from them a number of times and I have been using their services since 2009.

mickeym Nov 11, 2014 7:45am | Post# 33

First one: Deltastock

I have traded with them for a while now and also have not had any issues to withdraw so far. Customer Service has been always there when I needed them, pretty friendly and willing to help.

Abcxyz77 Nov 11, 2014 9:35am | Post# 34

{quote} you mean the shit on FPA?
You just an employee from forex.com or IB of them. Trying to telling lies to newbies? Trying to rob their money? Forex.com will be bankrupted soon! Such a cheap scam company don't have enough money to pay if trader make profit and disable their accounts.

PoundTrader Nov 11, 2014 9:46am | Post# 35

Tradestation.com and citifx pro

mitch77 Nov 11, 2014 11:04am | Post# 36

{quote} You just an employee from forex.com or IB of them. Trying to telling lies to newbies? Trying to rob their money? Forex.com will be bankrupted soon! Such a cheap scam company don't have enough money to pay if trader make profit and disable their accounts.
Dude you talk so much rubbish here and on the FXCM thread. You need to get some facts instead of making up lies about companies going bankrupt as it just makes you look really stupid. Both companies have more than enough money in fact Forex.com just bought City Index for $118 million, somehow I dont think they are going bankrupt anytime soon.

In saying that I wouldn't trade with a Market Maker but I do have an account with FXCM and I have had no problems withdrawing money on a regular basis

Rtm Nov 11, 2014 11:35am | Post# 37

{quote} You just an employee from forex.com or IB of them. Trying to telling lies to newbies? Trying to rob their money? Forex.com will be bankrupted soon! Such a cheap scam company don't have enough money to pay if trader make profit and disable their accounts.
Dude you really need to get your facts straight, I am full time trader who trades from home, had a horrible experience with forex.com and I hope they loose money

mitch77 Nov 11, 2014 12:13pm | Post# 38

double post.

Rtm Nov 11, 2014 6:03pm | Post# 39

where?

Abcxyz77 Nov 11, 2014 8:40pm | Post# 40

{quote} Dude you talk so much rubbish here and on the FXCM thread. You need to get some facts instead of making up lies about companies going bankrupt as it just makes you look really stupid. Both companies have more than enough money in fact Forex.com just bought City Index for $118 million, somehow I dont think they are going bankrupt anytime soon. In saying that I wouldn't trade with a Market Maker but I do have an account with FXCM and I have had no problems withdrawing money on a regular basis
What rubbish about me? Fxcm is a big and reliable company, i know it, i just ask them why my friend request to withdraw his money 7 days ago but Fxcm do not complete his transaction in their system, they say on their website that it will be completed in 2 days! Huhm, they don't answer chat, phone call.... It's the fact and i did not say they scam, i just ask why? About the Forex.com, I don't care they bought any company, they are still smaller than reliable brokers like Cififx,Dukascoppy,Saxo bank... What kind of brokers disable their customers account because they make consistent profit??? Just because a customer make 5k usd? Oh, 5k usd is not enough to buy a car in my country, just enough for car tires! I just say what i see, what I heard. I don't have any benefit here so please if i am wrong correct me.

© Forex Factory