Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Nihilist Forex Indicators (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=490220)

Sotn Oct 25, 2015 5:13pm | Post# 7321

Friends !!!
Everything old is best. People should go back and finish the work of his life to the end. We can't stop is not completed. There are not many. To reconfigure the ADX on the M1 period in conjunction with H1 and H4. It will be a victory.

CNTrader1 Nov 4, 2015 10:36am | Post# 7322

Trying this method out, and I could do with a little help. When using the Currency Strength meter, what is the relevance of the 45 and 55 markers? Is there a best time to look for the pair strength to cross? is it within the 45/55 area or outside it? Or simply, does it make no difference whatsoever?

How successful is this indi alone on smaller time frames guys?

Muchas Thank yous

erksa Nov 5, 2015 1:51am | Post# 7323

Dear bartmichael,

What does the" all bars" and las bars" mean in the indicator's options? What dıes it mean to be zero or 1? And, it seems that the indicator repaints (espacially on the "Normalized" option).Or does it just reposition itself?

Thanks.

Erkan

First of all I'd like to thank Nihilist for the hard work and sharing Your great indicators. And of course big thanks to ForexAlien for sharing his knowledge and educating us so kindly. God bless You both :-) I'd like to contribute one quite a good indicator. It also measures currency strength like Nihilist_CSM_mtf, but seems to react a bit faster. I know a guy who trades only with this indicator and makes $400 - $4000 daily. The main concept is to take trades when lines of two currencies go in opposite direction, the angle between lines is high...

Nihilist Nov 5, 2015 3:54pm | Post# 7324

2 Attachment(s)
many of you were interested about my pair changer EA, I am sharing it here.
you can change pairs and tf by it and also can close running trade by it. thank you.
ChartController.zip
Name:  chart Controller.jpeg
Views: 5147
Size:  27 KB

Helee Nov 6, 2015 2:55am | Post# 7325

many of you were interested about my pair changer EA, I am sharing it here. you can change pairs and tf by it and also can close running trade by it. thank you. {file} {image}
Hi Nihilist,

Thanks a lot

Great stuff.

jpadvisor Nov 6, 2015 12:53pm | Post# 7326

many of you were interested about my pair changer EA, I am sharing it here. you can change pairs and tf by it and also can close running trade by it. thank you. {file} {image}
Great tool, my friend. Thanks again.

ellenbrook Nov 6, 2015 2:38pm | Post# 7327

yes thanks again

MosesNMY Nov 8, 2015 8:23am | Post# 7328

currency strength.. {image}
Nihilist, can I have Ur currency strength?

Thanks in advance.

PipsFestival Nov 8, 2015 9:39am | Post# 7329

{quote} Nihilist, can I have Ur currency strength? Thanks in advance.
You can have mine... pretty neat

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=541364

johnnyfx5600 Nov 9, 2015 1:18pm | Post# 7330

Thanks for the ea

Art5 Nov 15, 2015 5:47pm | Post# 7331

Hello everyone.

Could someone (or Nihilist himself) post a Trend_Cycle that is not so resources hungry? I am using it in 6 charts, and it's slow af to change from one to another.

Thank you.

God Bless.

CloudRider Nov 16, 2015 9:36am | Post# 7332

Hi Nihilist

I'm using your 'Nihilist Ultra ADX Dash MTF' to good effect. However, I prefer to use ADX settings that differ from the default, but when I change the default settings, the labels down the right-hand side of the dash do not change to reflect the changed ADX settings. Is there a newer version of the dashboard available please, which addresses this problem?

I am also using your 'Nihilist Ultra Trend' indicator (NOT v2 – I prefer the original indicator) and although I have the option to change the indicator's colours, my choice of colours is NOT saved when I save my chart template – as soon as I change time frame or chart, the colours return to the default colours. Is there a newer version of the indicator available please, which addresses this problem?

Many thanks.

Best wishes.

elinvertor Nov 29, 2015 7:25am | Post# 7333

Hello FF mates, This is a higher time frame trading system (H4 to Weekly). I made some indicators for this system. here we are using following indicators- 1.)Nihilist_Ultra_Trend_V2 2.)Nihilist_Trend_Filter_1 3.)Nihilist_Trend_Filter_2 4.)Nihilist_Ultra_ADX 5.)Nihilist_Ultra_ADX_Dash_mtf Overview of the Systems 1.) Time Frame-H4/Daily/Weekly. 2.) Currency Pair/Metal-any. 3.) buy- 1st histogram (ultra trend)-- Lime. 2nd histogram (utf-1)- lime or dodgerblue 3rd histogram (utf-2)- lime or dodgerblue. 4.) Sell-- 1st histogram (ultra trend)- Red. 2nd...
You are sure about theses indicators non repaint?
They repaint at the last candle?

Nihilist Nov 29, 2015 10:22am | Post# 7334

{quote} You are sure about theses indicators non repaint? They repaint at the last candle?
please check yourself.

Nihilist Nov 29, 2015 10:31am | Post# 7335

Hi Nihilist I'm using your 'Nihilist Ultra ADX Dash MTF' to good effect. However, I prefer to use ADX settings that differ from the default, but when I change the default settings, the labels down the right-hand side of the dash do not change to reflect the changed ADX settings. Is there a newer version of the dashboard available please, which addresses this problem? I am also using your 'Nihilist Ultra Trend' indicator (NOT v2 I prefer the original indicator) and although I have the option to change the indicator's colours, my choice of colours...
Hey CloudRider, use the 'Nihilist Ultra ADX Dash MTF-V2" , it can fulfill your requirement, you can download it from here http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...90#post7732590
and sorry to say that i could not preserve the source code of primary version of 'Nihilist Ultra Trend', so it is not possible to do any change to this indicator.
thank you.

CloudRider Dec 7, 2015 2:31pm | Post# 7336

Many thanks Nihilist.

Danielesse87 Dec 9, 2015 12:43pm | Post# 7337

1 Attachment(s)
Hi to everybody and especially to Nihilist! Thanks for all...sorry form my poor english!! This is my first trade (on demo) with your indicators... see you soon
Click to Enlarge

Name: Cattura.PNG
Size: 93 KB

Nihilist Dec 14, 2015 3:57am | Post# 7338

Hi to everybody and especially to Nihilist! Thanks for all...sorry form my poor english!! This is my first trade (on demo) with your indicators... see you soon {image}
you welcome Daniel. thank you for posting.

kleybenny Dec 14, 2015 5:11pm | Post# 7339

Dear Nihilist,

At first I want to say thank you very much for your really grate input! I'm following you a long time. Especially I love your csm version 2. I found a really good method to trade with this indicator and wanted to write an EA with it. Would it be possible for you to send me a mq4 file for this indi? So I could write the EA and give it here free for all. You can write me a pm if you want. Thank you in advance.

FerruFx Dec 14, 2015 6:35pm | Post# 7340

Dear Nihilist, At first I want to say thank you very much for your really grate input! I'm following you a long time. Especially I love your csm version 2. I found a really good method to trade with this indicator and wanted to write an EA with it. Would it be possible for you to send me a mq4 file for this indi? So I could write the EA and give it here free for all. You can write me a pm if you want. Thank you in advance.
You don't need indicator .mq4 file to write an EA ...

© Forex Factory