Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Nihilist Forex Indicators (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=490220)

shiva Jun 18, 2014 4:10am | Post# 121

{quote} Thank you for posting. what do you think about 1.7000 physiological level?
It will be likely a strong res, but I am targeting only 20 pips Also there is GBP news due in 20 mins

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 4:18am | Post# 122

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} It will be likely a strong res, but I am targeting only 20 pips Also there is GBP news due in 20 mins
Thank you.
There is huge power in weekly. Daily & H4 gaining strength- if price fall down for news or for any other reason, I think price will come up soon and break the 1.7000 level.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gbpusdh4.png
Size: 5 KB

shiva Jun 18, 2014 4:21am | Post# 123

{quote} Thank you. There is huge power in weekly. Daily & H4 gaining strength- if price fall down for news or for any other reason, I think price will come up soon and break the 1.7000 level.
Pre news price drop usually suggests that there might be buying interest at lower levels. Just a guess.

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 4:29am | Post# 124

Hi Nihilist, Thank you for sharing your simple system. It look very promising and i know it is not as simple as what does it look, i will give a try. According to your experience, how many trade you can take in a day with this system?
Hello inoycavalera, There are some days you may found many valid signal, and some days are ranging, I am thinking weekly basis for H4 systems. I took total 8 trade by this system, 6 are closed winner, 1 is closed loser (10 pips only -GBPCAD), 1 is running (GBPNZD short.).

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 4:30am | Post# 125

{quote} Pre news price drop usually suggests that there might be buying interest at lower levels. Just a guess.
yes sir, I also think so.

shiva Jun 18, 2014 4:31am | Post# 126

20 pips in pocket lol

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 4:32am | Post# 127

20 pips in pocket lol
Congratulation!

shiva Jun 18, 2014 4:39am | Post# 128

{quote} Congratulation!
Thanks, but now looks like a big drop is due, seeing 100 pip down move

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 4:42am | Post# 129

{quote} Thanks, but now looks like a big drop is due, seeing 100 pip down move
yes, Pound is now falling Knife.

piplover143 Jun 18, 2014 4:55am | Post# 130

{quote} yes, Pound is now falling Knife.
Nihilist thank you very much for Indicator. But there is some kind of bug in your indi because when i put in a chart and changes timeframe its automatically removed i have to insert again and again on my chart

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 4:58am | Post# 131

{quote} Nihilist thank you very much for Indicator. But there is some kind of bug in your indi because when i put in a chart and changes timeframe its automatically removed i have to insert again and again on my chart
Please try again after restart your MT4 platform. Thank you for posting.

aristotel Jun 18, 2014 5:05am | Post# 132

Thanks Dear Nihilist for all these indicators! (and alien's ones

I was wondering how could they be optimized for lower TFs?

If you wonder why your gbpusd prediction failed, and why the market manipulators let you think it will break 1.7, I am sure when you will find out you will be able to build the most powerful indicator ever created.

Unfortunately Volume Spread Analysis is really complex and I do not master it completely, but helped me see a good short in GBPUSD at these levels. What I am trying to say is that the volume was continually decreasing in this fake move at 1.7. If your alien indicator could take into account this PRECIOUSSS information, you will ride the markets only for profits.

forexvegan Jun 18, 2014 5:15am | Post# 133

Nihilist, I have an indicator that works very similar to yours on a 4H chart. As a trend indicator, it works fine. I use different indicators on shorter term charts for confirmation of entries. I suggest anyone trialing this simply give it time. No indicator will work 100% of the time - there are too many other factors effecting the market for that to be true. Cheers, H
Can you let us know which indicator is very similar on the 4H? You can PM if you wish not to advertise. Would like to test the diffrences, thank you.

Aich Jun 18, 2014 5:23am | Post# 134

{quote} Can you let us know which indicator is very similar on the 4H? You can PM if you wish not to advertise. Would like to test the diffrences, thank you.
This is an indicator I have developed myself.
Sorry, I will not be posting it.
The point of my initial post was to encourage people to explore the work of nihilist and to be encouraged that it has much merit.
It is then up to traders to develop it further to sit their own style.
Bear in mind that having a good/great system is only part of the puzzle. Having a strategy to work with that system and make consistent gains is the true worth of a trader.
The best system is one you develop yourself as you have confidence in it.
Cheers, H

civilpes2001 Jun 18, 2014 5:24am | Post# 135

{quote} Please try again after restart your MT4 platform. Thank you for posting.
Hey Nihilist,

can you please tell me which pairs better suited for your system, you mentioned that you have traded 8 trades in a week. and Also could you let me and the members of the thread how much pips you had made in a week (may be last week). and also how long have you been trading this system?

Regards,
civilpes2001

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 5:48am | Post# 136

Thanks Dear Nihilist for all these indicators! (and alien's ones I was wondering how could they be optimized for lower TFs? If you wonder why your gbpusd prediction failed, and why the market manipulators let you think it will break 1.7, I am sure when you will find out you will be able to build the most powerful indicator ever created. Unfortunately Volume Spread Analysis is really complex and I do not master it completely, but helped me see a good short in GBPUSD at these levels. What I am trying to say is that the volume was continually...
Hello Aristotel,
I think you misunderstood my post, during news time and befor/after 1 hour any thing can happen, nobody can predict it. I said their -" There is huge power in weekly . Daily & H4 gaining strength- if price fall down for news or for any other reason, I think price will come up soon and break the 1.7000 level. " with a screenshot of a dashboard.
we trade here H4 time frame, so it is very early to say that my prediction failed or not, patience is very much necessary in H4/Daily trade, let the market do their own work, price will come to you if your analysis is correct.
here in GBPUSD, Weekly is very boolish, Daily uptrend, H4 now downtrend but if you look the H4 adx(7,21,42,89,144 period (idea from Alien's system)) all are still bullish. So i think price may turn up any time .

Thank you for posting.

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 6:17am | Post# 137

{quote} Hey Nihilist, can you please tell me which pairs better suited for your system, you mentioned that you have traded 8 trades in a week. and Also could you let me and the members of the thread how much pips you had made in a week (may be last week). and also how long have you been trading this system? Regards, civilpes2001
Any pair can suited for this system.but i suggest -which pair you traded most that will be the better choice .because you better know this pair's individual behavior , it's reaction near the support/resistance/pivot levels etc. and you know the history of it.

no, I said- i took total 8 trade, last week i took 5 trades, all are winner.
I am ready to stay with a trade more then a month if it needed. my longest involvement in a trade ( not in this system)- 7 week.

I gain total 800+ pips. 343 - GBPNZD, 100-GBPAUD, 150-USDZAR, 100-XAUUSD,120-EAUAUD. (last week)

this week- 140 pips (150 - XAUUSD, (-10) - GBPCAD), one trade running GBPNZD short at 1.9585.

( No more personal question please, I need not prove anything to anyone.)
Thank you.

ksofty Jun 18, 2014 6:19am | Post# 138

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: nihilist.png
Size: 33 KB
Build 646. Please fix it or send me the code to fix it myself. Thank you.

Nihilist Jun 18, 2014 6:36am | Post# 139

{image} Build 646. Please fix it or send me the code to fix it myself. Thank you.
Dear Ksofty, Thank you for posting, I am also using build 646 no problem on my side. i think your ex4 file is corrupter, just delete them and re-download then try again. Thank you, wish your success.

aristotel Jun 18, 2014 6:37am | Post# 140

{quote} Hello Aristotel, I think you misunderstood my post, during news time and befor/after 1 hour any thing can happen, nobody can predict it. I said their -" There is huge power in weekly . Daily & H4 gaining strength- if price fall down for news or for any other reason, I think price will come up soon and break the 1.7000 level. " with a screenshot of a dashboard. we trade here H4 time frame, so it is very early to say that my prediction failed or not, patience is very much necessary in H4/Daily trade, let the market do their own work, price...
No, I don't blame any prediction. I have just came by this thread and seen all those lime indicators.
However, I am short GBPUSD on the weekly. Though, I respect alien's system, which is a powerful trend following system, I am still studying the turning points.

Anyway, your trend indicators posted in the first post can be of any use on other TFs? I read that they are not but can they be made to be?

© Forex Factory